Ep_24

Yongsun's pov

I am really nervous to press my house's passcode. I feel uneasy.

I shouldn't.Right?This is my house after all.Why am i hesitating?

Kim Yongsun!Just enter!

I cheer up myself and push the door widely open.I hate the one who cheered me up last 5 secs ago.

You little brat Kim Yongsun!!!

She freeze and stares at me with dumbfounded face.Her eyes are somehow red and puffy.

Did she cry a lot? No!! Yongsun. You can't be easy. You are not an easy girl!

I move my eyes slowly from hers and try to walk into my bedroom.Of course, I know she won't let me go like this.

"Yong..."

My heart skip a beat when i recognize her weak voice is saying my name.

Why did I stop walking while she isn't even asking for?I turn toward her,still be able to manage my poker face.

"Byul we will talk after changing my clothes"

I step out of her sight as soon as I have talked what I want.This is your punishment Byulie.

I will show you 'the pretty savage Yongsun'.

I smile when my eyes found my reflection in my mirror.But it is not like I am proud of my perfect body shape.

I pull the corners of my lips down when I hear her step sounds.She then sit on my bed beside me.

I take off my bra and take the pajama beside her. I ignore her presence. I have no plan to talk to her first unless she talks.

"Will you go back to Hyejin's house?"

She asked while looking at her toes.

" I have my house Moonbyul shi"

I said before I button the last one.She glance at me once and I ignore her puppy eyes.

"I am sorry for that night...I was so frus-"

"I wanna hear no excuse Moonbyul shi"

I cut off her sentence which make her gasp and her shoulders fall to floor.She is totally defeated.

"I am regretful and sorry for what I had done.I know I was wrong...please onnie...forgive me. I promise I won't make the same mistake again "

I sigh loudly on purpose to scare this hamster.She is facing with floor again.

I wanna hug her till one of her ribs breaks now.I miss this woman so much.

I was planning to come back yesterday but Hyejin tied and locked me at her home while nagging that I am so easy.

"Do you really regret for your words?"

She nodded weakly, still can't break the eye contact with the floor.I am trying my best not to smile.

" Tell the two youngers about us then I will forgive you"

My bedroom becomes silent mode for some mins.But this is not included in my plan.

Why isn't she replying?

She has to say yes and I will hug her. Kiss her. Say how much i miss her.

But why..I do not understand this atmosphere.

She is hesitant. Byul-ah you are kidding me right?It is not hard to say yes.

I am not asking too much.I just want our closest two girls know about us.It is only two people Byul ah.

"Byul...."

My view turns blurred and wet.I lift up my fingers to touch her shoulders but something is taking them back.

"let's not do it onnie...it isn't necessary.You know it too"

I can't believe these words are coming from the one in front of me.I do not want to believe either.

"Byulie you..."

I step back when she look up me. Is it she? Is she the one I love?

My mouth is murmuring words but tears come out instead of sounds.

"yo...you...wa..wa..wait....you"

I step backward till my back touch the wall when she tries to come closer to me.I really don't understand this situation.

"Yong....onni-"

"get out"

I said clearly after swallowing a pain stone in my thorax.I look aside as I don't want my eyes see her right now.

"Yong i-"

" I said get out!"

I feel my tears are dropping directly on the floor without stopping.My thorax becomes dry.

I always try my best not to yell at her because I know she can rarely stand it.But I can't stand her now.

"get out now!!"

I hear her sobbings but I won't look at her.She then walk out from my bedroom.

My knees are not strong enough to support my heavy heart anymore after I hear the door colsed.

I slip my body against the wall and my hands keep finding something to grab.

I put my shaking fingers into my hairs and tighten them.My heart aches so badly.

I beileved in her.I believed her decision without a second thought.

But are all the things she told me a fake? Every promises she gave me are just bullshit?

She is not sure about me?She is not serious about us?

She can't tell about our relationship even to Wheein and Hyejin. Then how can I believe that she will fight for our love?

Third person's pov

Yong feels her whole chest is burning with questions.There is one question she needs answer right now.

'Is she serious with me?'

She stand up immediately and take the car key on the table.

She swears she will cut and shut all of their relationships if the younger hesitate even for a sec.

"oh!Yongsun onnie"

Seulgi said as she sees the older.Yongsun force herself to smile a little for the younger.

The younger finds strange about the older's fashion as Yongsun is in her pajamas.

"Is your sister at home?"

Yongsun asks ignoring the younger's eyes.

"No...she just went out after taking soju bottles.I guess she is in playground now"

Then the older's legs direct to the place where the person she wants some exact answers from is located.

She doesn't even know herself how did she reach the playground in a few secs.

She looks around carefully as the surrounding is already dark.She sees a familiar image on the bench.

"Byul-ah"

The older steps backward because of the strong soju smell coming from the younger.

Moonbyul look up the older and stand up immediately as soon as she recognizes who it is.

"Yong?"

" Byul...tell me..Are you serious about me? How do you think of me? "