Ep_4

Yongsun's pov

I am disappointed actually.We passed today's evaluation successfully.

But we are not going to debut this year.They said 2013 isn't an appropriate year to debut.

I don't understand....what does it have to do with our debut.

We have to wait another one year and it isn't like we can just skip a year.

What are we gonna do the whole year?

"Yongsun onnie....we're going home..."

Hyejin said with her bag in her hand and the other two are staring at me,waiting for my answer.

"I wanna practise a little more...you go first..i'll follow.Be careful on your way home"

I try my best not to show my disappointment to my members.I am a leader.I have to stay strong in front of my members.For my group.

They said goodbye playfully to me while teasing each other which makes me smile.They are still kids.
18,18 and 21.Of course kids.

I slide myself down against the mirror.I don't have any strength left to practise.

My leg muscles feel sore as I practised over my limits for this evaluation.

I wanna cry out.It is ok to cry right? since there is no one beside me.

I startle when someone open the door.I thought it would probably be some staffs.I quickly wipe my tears.

"look at this!!what did i buy!!"

This excited voice make me immediately look at her.

It's Moonbyul.What is she doing here with tteokbokki in her hand?She walk forward with light steps and sit beside me.

"Let's eat before it gets cold.Here you go...your chopsticks.."

She then pick up a piece of rice cake into her mouth and look at me with eyes wide open which makes me giggle.

"aigoo....you are very exaggerating Byul-ah.."

I take the first piece and become an exact expression as hers.We burst out of laughter when we see each other's face.

"I thought you are already gone...what are you doing here.."

What she answer back to me makes me speechless.Tsk.
What's wrong with this girl.

"I'm worried that someone is going to cry secretly because she misses me so badly"

She then chew her food like a gangster while smirking at me.

"arishi...."

She giggles when im about to curse at her.But i think i get why she comes back here.We became silent until we finish our food.

Many thoughts are running thru my head.But the one thing i obviously know is i feel better than earlier.

"Byul-ah......"

She humm as a response without looking at me as she is cleaning the floor.

"thank you"

I saw she smile a little while being busy with cleaning.

"being a leader and oldest doesn't mean you have to live like a model human of everyone..."

She said so softly which makes me teary up.Why is she making the atmosphere creepy?

"i don't want you to face what i had to pass through...
so don't pretend you're fine when you are not...Just tell me that you're not fine"

She pat my head twice as if i am one of her pets after she finish what she wanna say.Then she takes back her hand on my hair.

I pull back her hand and put it on my head.She seems shocked by my move.I look at her with some pieces of tears in my eyes.

"I am not fine Byul-ah.....I am tired..I want to debut as fast as i can.I wanna perform on the stage so badly."

She release a soft sigh and smile before she keep giving me light pats without any word.

Moonbyul's pov

I am more than glad that i could protect Yongsun onnie from what i had passed.This onnie is much stronger than i thought.

You know what....after exactly one year,we could finally debut.

We gotta do some changes and adjustments such as names which can attract people more.

Each of us got stage names.
Mine is Moonbyul.Simple but cool right.

Wheein doesn't need to change her name as CEO said it is already perfect for an idol.

Hyejin's is Hwasa.I really love Hyejin's name.It is sort of special.

About Yongsun onnie......
Her story is kinda funny.She decided to change her stage name too as her original name is commom.

One day,she run into to the living room where me and the youngers are watching k drama.She said her name is Dora.

You know what..i will give up to debut if she keep going with this damn name.
Seriously....

Later, our CEO and her discussed and decided to change Dora to Solar.Thanks CEO.

Well...at least...Solar is much better.

I forgot about my group name.It is called Mamamoo.
CEO said this name sounds attractive to get attention.

I have no idea but we trusted our CEO tho Wheein said that our group name is weird.

Being debut as an idol group in south Korea is not that easy.Every group is competitive to get their place.

We are only a small group among thousand groups and also...as you know..our company is not that famous in Korea.

But our CEO said that we can become one of the top idol groups if we give our best of best on the stage.

It was really tough for us during the first two years.
We got a lot of misunderstandings and hate.

We also got love as much as hate.There are pros and cons as we become more successful.

We are not living together now since we are not trainee anymore.

But it does not totally mean we are no longer friends.It won't happen in million years too.I am sure about this.

The longer we know each other,the thicker the string between us.You can term us as a family now if you wish.