Ep_22

Moonbyul's pov

I hear she is chopping some stuffs.I guess she is preparing to cook lunch.

It is like a cooking asmr to hear frying and chooping sounds.

Wait!What am I doing?I haven't pressed Play yet as I paused the drama before I go get some water.

I flustered alone and quickly press the button.

Shit!I can't focus on my vision.
I am looking but I see nothing.It is like my eyes are on my ears.

I keep guessing her movements listening to the sounds.

Damn!Moonbyul!Why are you so easy?!

'I am not easy~~~'

I got goosebumps when I hear Wheein's voice all of sudden.Whatever, why can't I get mad at her anymore.

Who was the one thinking various ways to ignore her the whole night?

I stratled when she comes out behind the wall without warning.

I literally look like a kid who got caught stealing the food mom told not to eat.

She look at me with confused eyes and glance at the TV before her eagle eyes land back on me.

"Do...you wanna eat now or a little later?"

It's a relief that she does not question about my unusual reaction.

"well...up to you"

She then nodded and smile brightly.What made her so happy?

I replied unclearly on purpose tho.She call me when she finish setting up the table.

I sit in front of her and look down the dishes which are seducing me with their smell just like the cook.

She cooked my favourite ones.
But the thing is I see only one rice bowl in front of me.

"Are you not eating?"

I notice another strange thing while asking.Tho rice bowl is in front of me,the chopsticks and spoon are in her hands.

"nope! I am so hungry now..I haven't had my breakfast this morning yet.."

I wanna nag her for skipping her breakfast but I held in as it will make me lose my cool.

But I know she is bright enough to get the point of my question.

"and.... I have to feed you after all"
She said.

"What! no...no.. I can eat on my own.You don't need to do this..my left hand is still good.."

I said proving my left hand is still useful.But what she said next make me silent.

"You are right handed since you was born"

She take bowl in front of me and mix it with some meats and kimchi stew just like the way I always eat.

But as long as I know she really hates when I eat like this.Is she challenging right now?

"aghhr~~~"

She is treating me like her niece.So I stare at her,
questioning 'Do you really have to do this?'

Her eyes changed while I am staring at her.Become gentle?
I have no idea but she looks like she is about to cry.

"I miss you"

I feel like some accidents caused in my chest.Like a large block of stone bump my heart.

She take her hand back which was hanging in the air with a wooden spoon in it.She cup the bowl with her palms and glance at me.

You know what.I am so mad right now that I just want to throw her onto my bed and make her scream my name immediately.I gasp enough air to talk.

"I was hurting till this morning...
I feel pain whenever I think of the words you said on that day again "

I look down as I know I will cry if I meet her guilty eyes.Because I hurt two times more when I see her in pain.

"I wish you would yell at me rather than telling me those unfamiliar cold words.They are like knives stabbing my heart...and I hate them..."

"....but still you won me only by these three words 'I miss you' "
I said.

She then stand up from her seat and walk toward me.She pull my head and let me lean on her stomach.

I hug her waist but not tightly as my hand is still hurting internally if I move too much.

"I am sorry Byul-ah...I couldn't act as your girl in front of staffs...I got no choice but be a leader for my members and group"

"my heart was broken into pieces when I couldn't be on your side too....you don't know I can neither sleep or eat well these days Byul "

She always sounds right when she explains to me.I am basically the immature one after all.

I am planning to hug her a little longer but I got to let her go when her stomach told me to stop.

"opps! It is growling.."

We chukle at her own admission and she give a peck on my cheek before she went back to her place.

How can I mad at this big kid?

I admit that I lose.I will let you step on my pride if it makes us lighter to be higher.

Yongsun's pov

"aigoo...the weather is hot suddenly.."

She graon and sit up on the bed.I am reviewing my new video on the chair beside her bed.

I glance at her as she becomes silent but the image I half-saw makes me look again.

She is struggling to take off her shirt out of the blue.

"Hey..hey. Easy...watch out your hand.I will help you"

I instantly sit beside her and help. I take off her shirt and stare at her as I have no clue why did she do this.

"What are you doing?"

She can't look at me back as she is busy unbuttoning her pants.She is now sitting only with her under clothes.

"I am taking a quick bath so that I can sleep well"

I pull her hand before she walks which makes her look at me back.

"Do you want me to help?"

She then giggle and put her bandaged hand on my head.

"as if this is my first time...I can take care of myself..don't worry"

"but you was stuck"

She can't keep her hand dry.
She can't lift up the things well too.

"yeah...but you will get wet if you help me...No I mean water!"

I giggle at her frustration which makes her hamster cheeks turn red.

"then let's take bath together..I am hot too , Love"

I wink at her before I drag into the bathroom.

(Author : I will leave the left for your imagination😪)