Ep_9

Yongsun's pov

I am here at the resting room.I don't even have my comeback tho.Why am i here?

Yeah.She dragged me again.
Well, she did not actually drag me to here.

All she did was repeating that she is so lonely without
her members with
about-to-cry voice.

Damn.I am the leader.There is no way not to feel guilty.

"Yong!"

I look up the direction where my name come from.I see Byulie at the door in the middle of staffs.

"wait for me come back...let's go home together"

I nodded although she did not wait for my answer.

Wait.Go home together?As if she lives at my house.No wonder why Moomoos tease her that 'Moonbyul doesn't have a house in Seoul'.

I begin to get bored in the resting room.I regret now that i didn't take my camera.

If not,i can film something with it instead of killing time.
I come out from the room to walk here and there.

But I notice someone walks  straight to me.But i can't tell who it is since i am not wearing either makeup or lens.

He becomes close to me more and more.Wait.Isn't he...

"Hello...Solar shi..I am your fan.."

He bows at me and greet me politely wearing a warm smile.By the way,he is seriously tall.

"oh!...thank you...Aren't you.."

I bow at him too but I can't remember his name.

"I am BM from KARD...my name is Kim Matthew"

(For readers who have not seen him. He was born in LA,
on October 20,1992.His height is 1.86m, 6'1")

86m, 6'1")

Oh yeah

Oh yeah.Of course,i know him.We have seen each other at music award shows.But the thing is why is he here out of the blue.

"uh....I....you know..."

He scratches his nape while arranging the words in his mind I guess.

"Can i....get your number?Solar shi..."

Frankly,I am not confident right now.As you know,I am with my bare face and not even wearing a mask.

"Well...sorry if i scared you...i was about to ask you last time at Asia Artist Awards show..but you know, I was late.You guys had gone already..."

He seems a shy person too.I can tell only by looking at the way he talks.

To be honest,he is not the first one who come ask for my number.

Of course,idols are humans too.They have rights to act as the way any other adults do.

But I always refused whoever ask me.You know me too.I really do not have spare time.

I am about to reject him with well-arranged excuses but I accidently saw Byul's image  behind him walking toward us.

Tho I do not see her face clearly,I am not that dumb not to remember her white outfit.

Oh my God.Oh shit!

"Give me your phone!"

The hell.He is paused.I took the phone in his hand and type my phone number in a hurry.

"Thank you very much.
Solar shi...I am going now then"

No sooner did Matthew walk away than Moonbyul came closer to me.Well,it was close.

"Why is he here?What did he say?"

I can't help but to lie for now.I am sorry Byul.I just don't want you to get more stress.

"No...He was just passing by..He went out after greeting"

Moonbyul furrow her
eyebrows asking for an
exacter explaination.But i can't think of any excuse.

"Did he ask your number?"

What's wrong with her sixth sense??

"Do you think someone will be interested in this bare face?"

Good job Yongsun.You have improved in lying.

"But I am interested Solar shi...."

She whisper into my ear before she pull me into the resting room.

You guys probably want to know why did I lie.It is because Byulie really worries about me when it comes to men.

She once fought with one male celebrity because he kept asking for my number tho I refused him again and again.

Therefore,I don't want her get annoyed.Especially,in this busy and stressful period.

And also Matthew seems a good person.There won't be any problem.Right?

Moonbyul's pov

I was really busy last whole two weeks because of my
comeback.

But I am satisfied with the results.It is worthy with my all efforts.

I heard from my manager that staffs,CEO-nim and Yongsun onnie have discussed about her solo comeback yesterday.

We haven't met each other for a while.I miss her so much.So I bought a bunch of flowers as an excuse.

But I don't mean that i don't wanna congrat her comeback.It just makes sound more natural.

Like come see to congrat with flowers.Well,at least,it won't be like come see
immediately after promotion period because I miss her.

I knock the door unlike usual because I do know her passcode.I just want her think that someone else comes.

"ta-da!!!!"

She cover her mouth and paused while staring at me with questionable eyes.

"What's wrong with you?....I thought you were someone"

She then took the flowers in my hand and put it beside her bed.I know she loves it tho she doesn't talk out.

"what are you doing?"

I ask as i notice she seems doing anything.

"huh?....ah...i just  chatting with a friend"

I find strange in her tone.She use this tone only when she is lying.

"A friend?"

I asked her and she is acting busy at the kitchen counter.I know she is hiding something from me.

"yeah...an old friend from high school"

When she look at me,our eyes meet as I am staring at her.She stratch her nape and turn her head to the other side.

"Yongsun shi..I am going to give a chance tell me the truth.."

I said with hlaf-teased tone as I don't wanna create a tense atmosphere.We just met after all.She responses before she sit next to me.

"Wha.... are you talking about...I am telling the truth she is literally my old friend..."

Well,I can't do anything since she doesn't want me to know.
And i don't wanna force her too.

She has her privacy.I have to respect.I know we have our line tho we are closer than friends.

I am still one of her friends after all.I have no right to cross the line.