Ep_26🔥

Yongsun's pov

I can't sleep tho my eyes are closing. Her mom's words are tip-toeing around my ears.

I sigh very slightly as she is sleeping beside me, facing my back.

Although she is brave enough to tell people that she is in love with me, I can do nothing as she cannot accept the fact that we are lovers.

There were times I got jealous when she is clingy to someone who is not me but I could not tell her.

I can only upset alone.

Even if someone is hitting on her, I can't just go and tell him that she is taken and she is my girl.

Sometimes I think it would be much better if we can keep our dating lowkey instead. But I know our points of view are different.

Is this what I want? But she really doesn't care about people.
What she cares is me. Us.

Or may be herself ?

My deep thoughts are cut when her hand reach slowly around my body.My body flinch first as I thought she is already asleep.

I am shocked more when I hear her sobbing. I am about to turn and check her but she does not let me.

"Don't turn please....I don't wanna show you my tears. It will hurt you"

I pull up her hand which is on my waist and press on it with my lips for a while before I keep it on my chest safely.

Neither of us try to talk even after about 15 mins. She is so quiet. Did she fall asleep again?

I let go of her hand in mine gently and try to turn around again.

" Don't "

I stop whatever I am doing when I hear her voice.

"I wanna see your face Byulie"

"I wanna make you forget everything happened at the dinner table too"

She said. So I guess I was so obvious about my feelings.

Her body comes closer to mine till there is no space between our bodies.

" Can I? "

I feel slightly ticklish inside my chest when she asks it with her husky voice.

Before I can say nothing her hand slowly moves downwards which surprise me.

I grab her hand when it is about to slide inside my shorts.

" Byul ah...Yesol's room is beside ours. What if she is still awake?She will hear us. "

I am clueless what gave her courages to do this when we are at her parents house.

I jolts when she starts kissing the back of my nape.I wanna tell her to stop but I am also worried that I might moan if I open my mouth.

" Don't worry. She always listen music with earphones when she still is awake at this hour "

She whisper into my ears with the previous tone. I know I should not be thinking about this but her husky voice is way too sexy right now.

She then slide her hand,you know,down there. I did not stop her this time.I hold my pillow tight and bit my lip.

My chest begins to move up and down faster when her fingers are touching my sensitive parts.

I am more turn on when I exactly realize that it is the person I love Moonbyul.

"ugh!"

I could not help but made a moan when her two fingers went in.

I cover my mouth with my own hand as I don't want to let her one of her family members hear us.

She arrange my messy hair on my cheek and put them behind my ear.Then I feel the moisture on my tip of ear.

She lick my ear which is my weak spot.I don't know where to focus on anymore.

Her fingers keep moving without resting under my pants too.

"uh!"

She hit the spot without warning. I tighten my hand on pillow more. I didn't expect that she will notice my little movement.

"Do you want me to cover your mouth?"

I nodded immediately as I am really needing help. She slide her another hand under my neck and cover my mouth.

"Can you hold it a little longer?"

I bit my lip more forcefully and nodded. I really want to grant all of her wishes if I could.

It is so hard to handle when she keep hitting on my spot.I am pretty tired now.I keep panting madly.

"Can you keep it up?"

I weakly shake my head before I grab her hand on my mouth and hold it tight as I need something to hold.

"coming?"

I close my eyes tight and nod.She fasten her fingers' work until I reach my orgasm.It is so exhausted.I can't even move.

She gently pull out her fingers from mine and I grab that hand before she does what I do not want her to do.

I take some wet tissues from table beside our bed using my last energy and clean her hand.

She keep glancing at my action without a word.

I lay down on her hand again but finally,facing her. My eyes are too heavy to keep our eye contact.

She pull me closer when my eyelids give up. I am so sleepy.

"Good Night Yong..I will always love you"

This is the last word I heard before I visit to my dreamland. I feel warm and safe.

Third person's pov

Moonbyul wink at the older when their eyes meet.Yongsun get blushed by the younger's random move.

But she gotta keep it lowkey as they are at family breakfast table again.

"eomeoni...I am arrived"

A man comes into the living room with some packs in his hand.

Mrs.Moon came out from the dining room and greet him warmly but Mr.Moon doesn't seem to like him.

There are Yesol, Byul and Yongsun who keeps enjoying their breakfast as if they don't see the guest.

After having breakfast,
Moonbyul was about to go into her room but her mom pulled her to introduce the guest and so Yongsun does.

"Byul ah..He is Jiwon's son,
Nam Yoon Do"

Tho Moonbyul know the first mentioned name as it is her mom's friend,she is unfamiliar with the latter.

She just smile and greet properly.

" He is an architecture. He is working in Dubai now.."

Byul just wear a forced smile and keep nodding whatever her mom says.

She gradually turn her head toward the older and saw Yongsun looking down.

She wants to ask what is wrong with her.She keep staring at the older wishing that Yong will look her back.

"Byul ah...Why don't you take Yoon Do around the city and show him some interesting places? It's been a long time he hasn't come back home..right?"

Moonbyul is dumbfounded for a moment. Her brain is still scanning what her mom just said.

When she realize her mom's plan,she gets mad immediately.

She looks at her Dad who is in front of her. Her Dad avoid her eyes which means he couldn't stop her wife too.

"Mom...We need to talk"