EP_29

Third person's pov

Moonbyul is surprised when a puppy run toward her, waggling her tail as soon as she open the door.

She put down the cake and flowers beside and kneel down to greet the new puppy of the older.

"Helluu...Nice to meet you. What is your name? keke..you are so cute"

The puppy seems to like Byul tho this is their first time meeting. Then she notice the name is written on the dog collar.

"Yong..keey? oh You are Yongkeey then..My name is Byul anyway..Your ears are really charming you know. Where is your Mom?"

Moonbyul then enter the living room but her eyes are busy looking down Yongkeey, leading her.

"onnie..when did yo-"

Whatever her hands are holding fall down on the floor when she see the scene which she never should see with her bare eyes.

The woman she loves and cherish most is sitting on a man's laps and making out.

She wanna close her eyes.She want herself stop pressing the passcodes last some mins ago.

She want Seulgi not to remind her birthday.

But it is over. She had entered the room. She had seen the two making out. She has seen a man's hand on Yongsun's body.

She has seen how the woman she loves close her eyes when they were kissing.

Her hands starts shaking and feel the cold sweats on her body.

"Byul.."

She is scared. She is scared when Yongsun call her name. She step backward when the older comes closer to her.

"Byul ah.."

The older stop coming forward when Moonbyul fell down on the floor out of fears.

Yongsun knew that she made the younger's heart broken. She cry while watching the younger who is trembling so much.

She want to say sorry but her mouth is not cruel enough to open and say sorry.

It is too unfair for the younger. She knows it.

Yongsun wanna slap herself that she turned the whole case upside down. But it is too late to return when she realizes it.

A pair of hearts was broken on that day. Tho they did not mean to.

Moonbyul never comes again to Yongsun's house from that day. She doesn't leave her room for a time.

Everytime she close her eyes, that making out scene keep appearing in her mind. It is a real nightmare for her.

On the other side, Solar swear she will never forgive herself. She feel like hell to pretend opposite of her heart in front of people.

Being together for about 10 years, every thing, place, food, smell and fav items. Even a leaf reminds her of Moonbyul.

But still, all she can do is to force her facial muscles to smile for people who care about her.

AFTER 9 MONTHS LATER

"hey..long time no see"

Yongsun is paused when she see the younger standing in front of her.

Moonbyul is wearing a warm smile for the woman she loves.

"I am here to ask you something"

Yongsun wants the younger to come inside but Moonbyul seems to be in a rush.

"Yong..answer this one thing honestly....Can we be just like before again?"

The older bit her lip and look down.

"No....We can't Byul-ah. I know you can't call me as your girlfriend. But it is what I want. And also everything seems to be cool now. We made some mistakes that we can never fix too. I'm sorry.."

Moonbyul press her lips and smile but her eyes begin to tear up.

"You are right. I am a coward. I can't ask you to be my wife right now. I can't let you be my girlfriend either. Cause I believe that a relationship have to face an ending anyway. I lost you. But I know I did not lose your heart. Come here Yong..."

Moonbyul open her hands wide. She miss how the older's body fix between her arms. She hug the older tight.

"Remember I will always love you. I will miss this our last hug too."

Yongsun pull up herself when she hear the younger. She look at the younger's face with confused eyes.

Moonbyul smile with some pieces of tears and say softly.

"I am leaving. To Switzerland. I have prepared everything. I had learnt about stock market too. Haha. Funny right? I learnt it from Seulgi. Don't worry. I will try my best to become rich. Haha"

"I just wanted to make things clear before I leave."
Moonbyul said.

Yongsun pull the younger's body with her both hands. She doesn't want her go.

She know the younger won't come back once she leaves.

"Tho I beg you not to leave??"

The younger tighten her fists and gluped not to make her voice crack.

"Yeah. I gotta leave. And you gotta live in a wonderful life. I know Matthew is a great man. He won't break your heart. If you truly love me, please be happy"

"Do you think I will be happy without you?!! How can you do this to me?!!! You are gonna left me alone and I will be left dumbfounded. What am I supposed to do now!!!! Tell me! Byul-ah!! Don't leave. I fucking love you! Please..Byul ah.."

The older hit Moonbyul's shoulder and chest while crying out loud. But she knows it is all useless now.

She knows she cannot stop the younger this time. She is already late.

Moonbyul's pov

Did I choose right? Is this the best way for us?

Tho I have thought about it thousand times before, I am having a second thought now.

Even that, it is too late. I am in the sky now. I am heading to Switzerland now.

I am flying to a new world where the only woman I love does not exist. She will live well. Right?

Althought it is really hard for both of us. She will become used to it gradually.

When she is busy with her endless schedules and her official boyfriend, the days that she does not think about me will earse her memories and pains. I hope so.

I hope you will get over me soon but I will never. I don't want to do it too. I want to love you for my life.

Thank you Yong. You taught me a lot of things. You gave me a lot of priceless memories.

I will cherish every single moments I shared with you. I am not sure when will we meet again. Or may be we won't meet again in this life.

Sorry that I am being a coward.
I ran away from you instead of fighting for us.

Sorry but I don't wanna give you a permission to say 'Let's break up'

( Guys..the ending is close;') Only about 4 or 5 ep left)