Ep_20

Yongsun's pov

"come on!onnie~~~Just a peck then"

She beg like a kid who is asking her mom to buy a doll while shaking my arm.

So I glare at her without a word just like the way moms do in public.

I mean we are sitting in the middle of the resting room as we are on the last day of promotion.

And this woman is asking for a kiss.Seriously?

"Do you really want us to kiss in front of those people?"

I whisper her with are-you-serious tone because there are some stylists,staffs and also my members around us.

"look!Wheein is fixing her makeup and Hyejin is eating....staffs are not that free to glance us....Please...I haven't been your house for a week."

It's right.We are really busy during this week because as you know,this comeback can probably be our last one as group.

The contract with our company is going to expire in next three months.Therefore, we have a lot of schedules to finish.

And what I am facing now is the side effect of being busy.I furrow my eyebows and shake my head before I pretend busy with my phone.

It is not like I don't want what she is asking but it is not right time.

Since I am not really into my phone, I clearly see her image
in the edge of my sight.

She stare at me for a while trying to get my attention with her pouted lips.I act mean and ignore her.

She then throw the blanket which covers her thighs to the floor to show her attitude and move to the couch where Hwasa is eating.

Of course, I feel guilty since she is acting this way.I take a glance at her over my phone.

She is leaning backward and close her eyes but it can't hide her sulky face.

Hyejin is observing the situation beside her while chewing mouthful food and look at me.

It is too late to avoid her eyes.She mouth some words to me.

"Did you scold her?"

I shake my head and told her not to worry.She nodded and mind her own business of eating.

I put down my phone and watch her, arguing with myself should I go make up or not.

I stand up and about to step toward her direction but a voice make me stop.

"Solar shi...you said you wanna check the stage...you can go see now "

I nodded and glance at her before I follow the staff.She is giving me a poker face when I looked at her.

Before I go back to our resting room,we have to pre-record
which also means she is still giving me a cold shoulder.

I am trying to talk to her during the recording but the two youngers are so annoying.

They are messing around us whenever I try to make up with her.

'stop it! give some help'

I wanna say these two little brats.They are cute tho.

We finished recording our performance after about 2 hours later.But still..

She is walking in front of me as we are heading back to our resting room.

My eyes are on her hand swaying forward and backward and it somehow seems waiting for mine.

I glance at my back and see no one.Where is our managers?
I have no plan to spend my time thinking where the managers are.

I grab her hand when it sway toward me and it makes her look back immediately.

I signal her not to make any noise and drag her.It is relief that she follow me without complaining.

I open a room which seems a store room and enter.I have no clue why did I enter into a random dark room.

I push her against the door and pull up my face closer to hers.

"What are you doing?"

She asked emotionlessly pretending that she is not amazed by what I did.

Or may be she really does not.

"To do something exciting with you"

My seducetive tone come out from somewhere which makes her smirk.

Her hand reach to my collar.She'd be better not to ruin it as it is not mine.

No sooner our eyes meet than she pull my collar and connect our lips.

She put her hands around my neck while mine are on her waist.I guess she is seriously wanting this.

She kiss me so sofly and slowly which make butterflies in my stomach.

I am actually run out of air but i don't want her disappointed.So i sneakily inhale some short air to be able to continue our precious moment but I guess she notice my little move.

She stop and stare at me with a smirk.She is kinda look like a handsome gangster but I am still loving it.

"Yong!you are best!"

She then give me a thumb like a seven years old kid.You won't believe if I say this woman ignored me when I give her towel just before.

"Let get out!it is really hot here"

She then lean closer to me and i sort of know that she is going to say nonsense.

"of course..since I am here"

I roll my eyes 360° and push her aside to open the door.I am paused when I see the unexpected person in front of the door.

"oh my god! Yongsun shi...What are you two doing here?"

Moonbyul's pov

I look at the direction she is staring while standing like a stone.

I curse in my mind as soon as I see who it is.It is him.Didn't Yongsun make clear the things between them?

"Nothing....we...we're just..trying to prank our members"

She lied nervously and I just wanna tell him that we were making out just now.

"Oh really...I guess you guys are hypers of groups..haha"

Yongsun chukles not to make the atmosphere awkward and glance at me.

"If you have nothing to say,
excuse us...We are busy"

I said harshly and pull my girl's hand.

"wait!Yong!"

My limit of anger is over when he pull Yongsun's hand.She take off his hand quickly and look at me.

"No...Byul...let's go..come on"

She pull my arm but being a closest person for about 10 years,she knows she can't stop me.

"Who are you to pull her hand and who the hell are you to call her 'Yong' ! Stay away from her!"

I raised my voice but fortunately there is no one around us.

"Please stop Byul-ah...I am really sorry Matthew. She is not in the good mood"

She then drag me to our resting room.

"Why did you apologize him?whose side are you on?!"