Ep_13

Third person's pov

"um..Do you...want something to drink? "

The younger try to break the tension between us.

"yeah...water please"

Moonbyul nodded and tighten her fist to pass in front of the older before she walk toward the kitchen.

"fuck!fuck!fuck!"

She whisper while leaning her face against the refrigerator as if a teacher punish her for doing something bad.

'What should i do now?'She thinks.

"oh shi!!....."

She almost swear at the older when she feels her hands around her waist.

"onn...onnie?"

She is about to turn around but the older tighten her hands.

"Please...let's stay like this for a moment....."

The younger has many questions in her mind but she save them for later.

She doesn't want to ruin this little moment whatever it is.

"Byul-ah...."

Yong whisper the younger's name while resting her head on her back.

The younger didn't reply anything but she knows she is listening to her.

"I was missing you..."

Yongsun said so softly which make the younger's heart feels some types of way.

We all know that the melting of heart is not a common phenomena but Moonbyul do feel like her heart is dripping when she hears the older.

She slowly untie the older's hands and turn back to face her with Yong's hands in hers.

She looks into the deepest place of the older's eyes.

She saw all the past days they spent together,

the day the older comforted her for the first time,

the warmth between their hands when they were waiting for the very first performance,

the tears and pains they shared together,

the nights they stay up late because of worries and anxiety

how much they liked each other's company

with the velocity of light in her eyes.

It reminds her that she has spent most of her seconds with the one she loves.

"onnie..I-"

Before she can finish whatever she wanna say,a hand of whose she never expected reach on her jaw.

The older doesn't wait till the
younger recognize the whole situation.

She lean forward before she let her lips touch the younger's.

Moonbyul didn't even know what is happening in the first place.All she know is a soft and wet touch on her lips.

She lock the older's neck with her hands as soon as her brain inform her what is happening.

Moonbyul kiss the older like there is no tomorrow.Every rope she tie herself is now gone without knowing.

They let their foreheads touch before their eyes open.And the younger is also scared to open her eyes.

She is scared that everything will be just a dream after her eyelids open.

She wish she can live in that dream forever.She doesn't mind even if she were in coma.