Ep_7

Moonbyul's pov

"oh shi!!!!"

I was shocked when a stranger slap my head.I looked back immediately and ready to smack at his face whoever it is.

Well...I am hot-tempered..i guess.

"Why do you wanna meet in this kind of place where everyone can see us?I can't
be in any scandal,dude.."

He was lucky i could remember his voice first even he is wearing sunglass,
mask and .......also hoodie?

"bro don't you think it is a little too much?There is no one in this playground"

Is he famous that much?I wanna ask.But indeed he is.

"You can't say some paparazzi won't follow me.Wait!why are you wearing only mask and cap?"

I rolled my eyes as he is too exaggerating.

"trust me..even if i don't wear mask...no one will notice me..and don't worry too much.We are not dating after all."

"What do you know...my Army will get upset only if i am in a dating rumor.."

I have no idea if he is so thoughtful or what.But I just wanna kick his ass now.

Yeah as you guys know,he is my friend Jin and we knew from 92 line group chat.

We are honestly closer than others in that group because we both are bro types.

We always listen each other's problem which we can't share with our members or family.You know,there are sort of things like that.

Like my feelings on Yongsun onnie.Jin is the only one in this world who knows about my secret feelings.

The strange thing is he didn't even shock when i first told him that I am into a girl.

Tell me honestly guys,do i look like a girl who is not into men?

It is so weird guys..I've been living my life as a straight.

"Do you want me to buy something?We gotta perform in Taiwan tomorrow"

I thought i heard wrong.

"Didn't you say you just came back from Tokyo?"

He hesitates to answer me immediately.

"yeah..."
A sigh follow after his 'yeah'.

"You are tired bro.."

He lean his back to the backrest and keep silence for some mins.I know he has something to let me hear.

"But how can i show it to my members and fans...isn't it what i wanted...to be?"

I totally understand what he want to say.

Being an idol of million people isn't that easy as you think.It is like we don't own our life.

We have to think about those million eyes before ourselves because even a very tiny behaviour can ruin our path and career.

"Anyway,how is your girlfriend doing?..still a
busy-bee and being blind?"

I chukle lightly because of his fantastic reference and the way he said.

"yeah...still blind bee...but I think it's better for us..if not, both of us will feel
uncomfortable.."

"I sometimes suspect if Noona really doesn't see the way you treat her or just pretending"

I smile under the mask as i think it is cute that Yongsun onnie is really dumb when it comes to this kind of things.

"Byul...are you sure you won't give a try?What if Noona has the same feelings as you?"

I stare at him thinking that how great it will be if what he said so easily will become true.

"well....I don't care that much if she loves me back or not....The thing i am worried most is the friendship between us will be broken because of me"

I look down my new shoes.By the way,they are Adidas.

"I am afraid that i will not be able to see her anymore....all I hope is just want to be with her whether in the term of friends or lovers.I don't care about terms bro.."

"I am enough only if......"

I smile and release a sigh before i look up the clear and blue sky.Today's weather is really nice.I wanna hang out with her.

"I can sit beside and gaze at her "

Jin then pull my head and put it on his chest like i am his child or something all of sudden.This dude is acting manly again.

"Didn't you say some paparazzi might follow you?"

He keep patting my head tho i am warning him.

"well it isn't as important as my bro....don't worry my agency can explain them "

If he says so..

Third person's pov

"onnie....have you prepared kimchi pancake??"

Solar asked while microwaving some teokbokki and other stuffs.

"onnie!!!??.....onn-"

Before Yongsun finish her word,a napkin flies at her face.

"Do you think i am your servant?...Are you gonna do company dinner tonight?!..."

Big Yong and Little Yong turn their head in unison when they hear chukles of someone they know.

"Byul...does she have a date with her boyfriend or something?I have a date tonight too but this woman doesn't let me go"

Moonbyul walk towards them while chukling.

"I'll help her then...you can go now onnie.."

Yongsun start pouting because of her big sister which makes Yong Hee wanna smack her face.

"Thanks Byul ah...I am going then...ya..Kim Yongsun.I will be happier if Byul were my little sister.."

Yong Hee teased Yongsun before she left.

"What do you mean by that?Do you think I am happy too to be your little sister??"

Yongsun shouted back tho she knows her sister won't hear.

"stop being aggressive...
Kim Yongsun..come help me to cut kimchi"

The older does as the hamster said while still pouting.

Moonbyul take a glance and notice the older is sulking so she decided to light up her mood.

Of course,
Moon Byul Yi know how to make Kim Yongsun smile.

She squeeze the older's chubby cheeks and sway left to right.

"ya!!!what are you doing!!"

Yong put down the knife in her hand and slap the younger wherever her hand reach.

"Ya!it hurts...let me go off!"

The playful Moon let her go when she finally satisfy.

"Arishi.....my cheeks...arishii"

The older hit the younger more when the latter keeps giggling at her.But at least,
Yong is not sulky anymore.