Ep_21

Third person's pov

"Why did you apologize him?whose side are you on?!"

Although the younger doesn't care the surrounding because of anger,the older knows this will become a big problem later.

Everyone in the room stare at the two with wide-opened eyes.

The managers and the two youngers are confusing if they should interrupt or not.

"But what you did is so rude...What if someone hear us?Have you ever thought your careless manner can effect our group?"

Nobody knows how soft the younger's heart is more than Kim Yongsun.

She has to say these words tho.She turn her face aside when she saw the younger's tears.

It hurts her too.

"So do you mean I was wrong?...i just wanted to protect you...Was it too much?"

The older glup her tears and still acting tough in front of the younger.

"You have to apologize him Moon Byul Yi"

The older has no intention to look at the younger's hand.She is just trying to avoid the younger's face.

But she accidentally saw the younger's fist shaking out of anger.

Before she can stop what the younger is going to do,everyone in the room heard a loud noise.

"Byul!!"

Solar,the youngers and managers shout almost in unison.

The younger smack the door with a large force coming from her anger.

Byul felt the pain in her bones after a moment.

"Byul-ah....Are you ok?"

Yongsun grab the younger's hand which is still shaking.But this time,it is because of pain.

"Get off me!I don't need your help"

The younger push Yongsun aside but of course, lightly and went out.

"onnie...follow her and make sure to take her to a doctor"

Solar told one of her managers with full of worry.She sigh and rest her forehead on the wall after the manager went out.

The two youngers come closer and comfort the older tho they don't know the whole case.

"Seulgi ya....Seulgi ya!! I am thirsty...Your onnie is thirsty..Your siste- ouch!"

Water bottle flies to Moonbyul who is watching drama while  eating chips.

Her little sister follow the bottle.

"onnie! Isn't it a little too much?...I can accept that you hurt your right hand but your left and legs are still doing great as new..."

Moonbyul is about to defend but the younger doesn't let her talk.

"it's been three days that you sit here and all you do is shouting everything you want by my name.You only move to go bathroom and your bed...You are just being lazy onnie"

Moonbyul cover her face with her both hands and pretend crying.

The younger roll her eyes because of the bad acting in front of her eyes.

"How could you say this to me....I am so sad...when you was young,our parents are so busy that I have to baby-sit you the whole time...You are my favourite sister after all.I'd never let you out of my sight when you was a baby...and now.."

She then fake crying as if Seulgi is going buy her cheap lies.

"As long as I know from my mom...You always went out to your friend's house because you didn't wanna baby-sit me....And! you once left me at the station ON PURPOSE"

Moonbyul wonders why did her mom told the kids like that.She really did them tho.

She then show her sister a toothy smlie.

"stop smiling like a joker...look! our mom told me to come back and take some homemade food....So you have to stay alone for about three days"

"What! Do you mean I have to live alone with this bandaged hand? for THREE days?"

"I know you will say this...So I ask someone to help you"

Moonbyul lean backward and cross her legs.

"How can you leave me with a random person? I don't wanna baby-sit your friends...wait!Seulgi...I swear if you leave me with your boyfriend,I will kick out his ass"

Seulgi roll her eyes again and get sick to argue back.

NEXT DAY

Moonbyul cross her arms on her chest and legs on the table in front of her.And one more thing is a sulky face.

Seulgi has already left since early morning and she is waiting for the one who her sister asked help to company her.

She furrow her eyebows and ignore it when she hears the bell.She can't stand anymore when the bell ring constantly.

"You obviously know the code!!!"

The bell stop and she start pressing the passcode.She then enter the place with a smile as she knows the younger is still mad at her.

She didn't know the Moonbyul can be this cruel.She didn't reply her texts or pick up her calls during three days.

She sit beside the younger and put down the packs.She bought some snacks and stuff that the younger loves.

She check out the younger's expression first.

"Does your hand still hurt?"

The younger reply with her fixed eyes on the TV screen but she is not giving the answer the older wants.

"I don't need your help.You can go back home if you want.I am fine alone"

"but Seulgi said otherwise.."

Yongsun whisper herself.

"What did you say?"

"um...no!..I said I am going to place these in the kitchen..I bought some snacks"

Then the older take the packs and went into the kitchen.She doesn't mind what she heard earlier because she knows the younger doesn't really mean it after all.

She was so excited when she woke up this morning.

Moonbyul enter the kitchen when Yongsun is placing some stuffs into the fridge.

She take a glass first and about to open the bottle.

"I will do it for you"

Yongsun take the bottle and pour into the glass.She smiles when the younger says 'thanks' soulessly.

"Do you have something in your mind you wanna eat?I'll cook for you"

Yongsun wait for the answer patiently with hands on her waist while leaning against the fridge.

"you"

Moonbyul murmured while looking at the floor.

"what?"

Yongsun thinks she slightly heard what the younger said.

"up to you"

The younger left the kitchen after throwing a short answer and the older left with a smile.

She know that she did not misheard.

"aigoo....what a mysterious girl.."

She whispered with a smile while shaking her head.