Ep_11

Moonbyul's pov

I feel really uneasy about this scene in front of my eyes.I sigh loudly on purpose to get her attention.

But I guess she has already forgetten my presence.

She never puts down her phone whenever she has free time.

She said it is her old female friend who she is chatting the whole time.

And though I wanna know more detail,she does not seem to tell me.

But,at least,it is a relief that I know Yongsun is not a lesbian.Well,I am ok guys.

"Solar shi...it's time"

A staff said from the door which mean it's time to pre-record 'Spit it Out'.

She gives her phone to our manager as usual and turn back to me.

"Don't wait for me if you have to go somewhere....get it?"

I nodded emotionlessly as I am already bored.

I am not that kind of person who kill the time which is more expensive than gold.

You know what?I play Candy Crush.

I KNOW I'M COOL.

"Byul-ah.....please keep these phones for a moment..I wanna use toilet"

I nodded without moving my eyes on my phone as I am so into game.

"ahi...shit! Time out!...Why is it counting faster than normal! fuck!I was about to win...damn!"

After 2 seconds,the reality hit me.Shit.I am still in the resting room.

They all are looking at me with wide-opened eyes.

I pull my cap down to cover my face.Damn.It is so embarrassing.

I jolts when i suddenly feel the vibration beside me.

I didn't know that manager onnie is still not here.I pick up the familiar phone which vibrated just now.

Of course,i know it's Yongsun's phone.

I look at the screen lighting
up and a text from a unfamiliar ID is forcing me to read it.

Third person's pov

Solar walk back to her resting room with light steps because she could finish her first comeback stage faster than she thought.

She smile when she sees a similar figure standing in front of her resting room.

Waiting for her?She thinks.

"Byulie...why are-"

Before she finish talking,the younger grab her hand tightly and drag her.

"Don't follow us"

Moonbyul said while looking back to tbe staffs and managers but everyone notice the anger in her tone.

"Byul-ah....what's wrong...get off my hand...ya!!!"

The older shouted as she also becomes angry to be dragged rudely without knowing the reason.

And it makes the younger stop too.

"What's wrong with you?why did you drag me out?"

The younger stare straight into the older's eyes.

"What the hell is this?"

Moonbyul said showing the chat of the older and her
so-called old female friend.

Solar is paused for a moment.She didn't except that Moonbyul will find out it.