Ep_23

Third person's pov

"Don't say nonsense...Why are you sleeping on the floor?"

The younger is so determined about what they are arguing.

"What if I press on your hand while sleeping? "

Moonbyul sigh and pull up her hairs on her forehead.She knows the older is over-worrying about her.

" Then my body can probably press on it while rolling too...so should my body come sleep on the floor and I will let my hand sleep on the bed alone. Great idea right?"

The younger said ironically which makes the older speechless.

The silent atmosphere makes them realize about their childish fight.Both of them chukles when their eyes meet.

"come on...I miss you so much that I wanna cuddle you the whole night..."

The younger said,moving the pillow of Yongsun from the floor onto her bed.

" Fine but I will sleep on your left"

Yongsun said,crawling onto the bed.

" Whatever "

The younger makes sound casual but her smile doesn't know how to lie.

TIME SKIP >> >>

Moonbyul hand is much better now.She doesn't even need to bandage tho it is still slightly hurt when she uses it forcefully.

She had to explain about their fight in front of managers and CEO tho Solar had already done it.

And also she had to apologize Yongsun offically in their company.But of course,she does not mind at all.

But she refused to apologize BM in person and Yongsun didn't force her this time too.

So she asked one of the managers to write apology and sent it to BM.

"Byulie!...go open the door!"

Yongsun shouted while decorating the table with some glass bottles.

Tonight,they four decided to make a small party as it's been a while they don't gather personally.

"onnie!!"

Wheein shouted and give a side-hug the oldest as if a kid hug her mom come back from a trip.

Meanwhile,the rapper line smile awkwardly while looking at each other,no one is wanting a hug.

"I brought red wine Yongsun onnie"

Hwasa hand the bottle causing the leader accept with both hands politely.

"woah...it looks expensive"

She said checking detail the bottle as if Hyejin usually brings cheap ones.

"Of course it is"

The youngest said in serious tone which makes the leader bow and apologize immediately.

They talk random topics loudly and laugh without any exact reason.

Moonbyul and Wheein keep drinking while the other two got drunk with four glasses.

"Is my face red already?"

Yongsun ask the hamster and pouted when the younger just nodded coldly.

Moonbyul lean backward when the leader's face becomes closer to hers.

"onnie..you're drunk..stay still..seriously this onnie is not easy to handle"

She told with half-tease tone the youngers while shaking her head.