Ep_18🔥

( You guys know what does 🔥 mean right?;'))

Yongsun's pov

I do enjoy what we are now.

We are neither lovers nor friends.We are just the way we are.

And I know why she decided to be in this way.

She has her trauma.She had lost the person she really loved
once.

That's why she is so scared to lose me but it won't happen in million years.

I just wish that God will give us a chance to try.Actually,Byulie is a soft-hearted person.

She gets hurt so easily unlike what people see.

She always acts strong in front of everyone.But I somehow know how to make her weak..

"Yong....what if this comeback is our last one as four together?"

I put down the dryer when I hear her question.She lean backward and look up me as she is sitting between my legs and I am on the bed.

Honestly,I don't like where her head is pressing.

It's kinda...you know,sensitive area.

"What's wrong with you?Are you still on your period?"

She shake her head which makes me flustered.

I pull up her and let her sit on my thigh.I smell her shampoo scent when I give a kiss on her ear.

"No..it's over...whatever,...it has probability after all...as you know..it is obvious that all of us already have our own places in this field"

She is worried again.She worries about so many things and it makes me feel bad sometimes.

"let's just respect their choices...our youngests are not kids anymore...they will be ok Byul-ah.."

I said and start kissing along her neck to push away her worries in her mind.

"But what if-  hey!...onnie!don't make hickey!"

Whatever I have already made one.

"Don't worry love....we don't have any schedule tomorrow...."

I whisper into her ear with seducetively.She turn her head and stare at me to confirm what I mean.

I stare back at her with full of lust and her eyes looks down on my lips as soon as she receive my signal.

I bit my lower lip to be sexy when my hand sneakily slip inside her slightly opening bathrobe.

Her eyes close for a sec as I touch her healthy boob.I love her every single reaction she gives when I message hers.

The way she close her eyes and bit her lip makes me turn on more.

She once told me that she really loves when I touch her chest.

I give a peck on her lips as soon as she opens her eyes.I give another two pecks again.

She chukles softly as she know i am teasing her.

"why you keep kiddi- um!"

I grab her lips without warning.She turn her body and sit on my thighs again.

I feel her legs locking around my waist.She responses me passionately.

Her tongue touch my lip asking for my permission.I stop kissing and look at her.

I need to make sure if she really wants to continue or not.

"I won't be able to stop myself tonight Byulie if we continue this....I can wait if you are not ready,Love...you don't need to force yourself"

She then look straight into my eyes and pull down the rubber band of my hair.

She looks so handsome in front of me now.She arrange my hair with her slim fingers before she leans forward and whisper.

"I wanna make you scream my name tonight"

"okay.Let's see.."

I smirked at her.

I won't spend any time,I grab her nape and she put her tongue between my lips.

It indeed tastes good.It tastes really fresh and strange at the same time.

I have no idea why it does but I really like this taste.

She plays in my mouth until she satisfy and move on my neck.

She unbutton my pajama shirt while I am busy focusing on what she is giving.

I stand up, carrying her and lay down on my bed to give her more comfortable position.

"ah....Byulie....umm.."

She lick my nipple while her hand is messaging the other.

I moan a mess everytime she suck my nipples.

It is seriously hard to stay still when she kiss and lick around my abs.

My hands keep pushing her shoulder without being ordered.

I am honestly shocked when her hand suddenly slip down under my short pants.

"ugh!...Byul...ah....Byul..."

I fail to stop moaning when her fingers plays between my folds.

She comes up and kiss me.I can't kiss back as I want because of her naughty hand down there.

"Why did you masturbate alone in the shower?"

She ask before she lean backward and wait for my answer.

"Did you see it?"

I thought she was in a deep sleep.

Arishi!!It is so embarrassing.She smile and kiss my cheek.

"your face is red already....
but you should just ask me if you are craving for it..."

Why is she talking with her husky voice?

She then take off my pants and slip herself between my thighs.

She put my legs on her shoulders.

"shit!..ugh!..Byul!...ah!"

She put her two fingers and lick my clit at the same time.

I swear have never felt this kind of pleasure before.

She is so skilful as if she has many experiences.

"ah!! Byul!"

Her fingers hit my spot and I saw she smirk while glancing at me.She is my monster now.

"umm....Byulie...I am...close...
um....uh...............ahh!!!!"

Her movements slowly stop and I look down to find her eyes.

"Byul!..no!....don't lick the- shit!"

She smirk at me and lick them without breaking our eyes contact.

I cover my mouth with the back of my palm as I don't wanna make a moan while looking at her.

She lay down beside me after finish cleaning me tho I stopped her.

I turn my head toward her and she does the same.I kiss her softly first but I added a little lust in it.

I press her shoulders and sit on her thigh.I guess she didn't expect for round two.

She chukles lightly.Actually, nervously.

"Yong....seriously?"

She knows it is her turn.I slowly pull the string of her bathrobe.

I saw she gluped secretly.Is she scared of me now?I nodded.

She then sit up and take off her own bathrobe.

I have seen her body for thousands times but I am still excited when I see it in front of my eyes now.

I feel like touching her naked body.Her abs are seducing me.They are begging for my touch.

I won't get a chance to see them if it is not near comeback.I push her shoulder to lay back down on the bed.