Ep_17

Third person's pov

The older looks at Byul which causes their eyes meet.

"I am hurt...when I see you like that.I swear I won't let you sleep alone with that sadness..."

Yongsun glup and look down.

She doesn't know she just feels like avoiding eyes contact for what she is going to say.

"Byul-ah....you don't wanna admit about our relationship
...right?"

She then glance at the younger to sees her reaction.

"Yong...look at me"

The older turn her head upward slowly.

She see some pieces of guilty in the younger's eyes.

But it is not what she means.

"You know about how me and my firstlove breaking up..right?"

The older nodded and look at their hands when the younger place her hand in hers.

"I began to realize that every relationship has to break up one day for various reasons.Even they truely love each other.I mean not all but most of them have to.....and they lose everything between them after a break up.."

Byul tighten her hands showing how much she cherish the older.

She straighten up her back and stare into the older's eyes.

"Especially,for who have been friends for years.They lose their friendship...every moment they shared together turn into poison after breaking up...."

The younger tears up only by thinking what if they became as she said.

"I can't..onnie...It is hard to death to ignore you, not to stick around and tease you until you curse at me....I'd better go die rather than living without you in my life...."

"I love you more than
everything..my family,
friends,fans and my dreams
...I can leave them behind only to be with you..."

Tears roll down from the older's eyes while listening.

Because the younger's words are hitting her heart directly.

"I...I hate to break up with you...but we can't predict the future..it is not something under our control too"

Moonbyul cup the older's face and wipe the tears gently.

"I am so scared that we will break up after starting in the term of lovers...for me terms are not necessary.All we need is just to love each other and to be with you.."

"I am sorry but let's not break up...Let's not be in the term of lovers... Let's just love each other faithfully forever..I trust you and please trust in me"

Then the older open her arms wide needing the girl in front of her between her arms.

She cry like a kid when the younger hug her tightly.

"Who am I to deserve your love?huh?...Why do you think that deep!"

Yongsun scold the younger while hitting Moonbyul's back lightly.

The younger understand now why Hwasa call Yongsun as 'Grandma'.

Moonbyul's pov

I am so grateful that she accepted my decision for our relationship.

I know everyone will think that I am exaggerating but I am indeed sensitive when it is her.

Because I know she is my right one and only one.I can never lose her.