Ep_33 🔥

Third person's pov

Sakura hold a cup of green tea and walk toward the older who is now sitting on the couch facing the glass.

She is gazing at the road and dark green trees beyond it. Some pieces of tears in her eyes will not lie.

Of course, Sakura knows it. She know something happened to the older in Seoul.

" Moon...here..Green tea. Keep yourself warm. It's raining outside....I will make you warm then"

Then the younger throw herself into Byul's chest. The older hug Sakura back for a while and then let her lay on her thigh.

" Are you feeling alright? "

Moonbyul smile and nodded before she put down the green tea cup on the table.

" Kkura...I am thinking.."

The younger look up Moonbyul while laying. The older arrange Sakura's hairs on her cheek gently.

" Shall we get marry? "

Moonbyul look inside the younger's eyes, waiting for the answer.

Sakura sit up and hold the older's hand. She look down their hands while talking.

" Moon...Let's break up "

She try her best to keep her smile and look up the older.

" I know you don't love me. You did open your heart for me but I found out that there is only a blank space here."

Sakura pointed the older's left chest with her index finger and tears start flowing down from her both eyes at the same time.

" You left your heart to her. You did not take it along with you. I am hurt Moon. But I was greedy and tried to be with you. But I am tired now. Please let me go. I am sorry..please let's break up "

Moonbyul put her arms around the younger and pull closer.

" I am sorry.. You did nothing wrong. I am the one so selfish. I only wanted your presence beside me. I didn't think about your feelings and I lied to myself too. I am no good for you. I am sorry. I am really sorry..Kkura.."

From that day on, Moonbyul set the younger free. Of course, they both hurt in different ways.

Byul does not know what to do anymore. She does not know what she really wants.

But her heart surely knows that she only wants Yong tho it is impossible now.

She has no one by her side. And she knows, it is all her choices. She is not blaming someone for her life.

She pretend like she is doing well sometimes. But sometimes, alcohol is only her friend she got.

There are many days and nights she spend thinking only about Yongsun.

She can't help it but also she has no desire to stop doing it.

Moonbyul loves Yong. It is the truth. It will never change.

"Janggu go see who it is.."

She said in her husky voice when she hear the bell ringing. She is still in bed tho she is awake as she feels like doing nothing.

She then chukle at Janggu's confused reaction before she walk out from her bedroom to open the door.

She ordered some foods for breakfast last couple mins ago. She open the door lazily and the strong sunlight coming from outside make her eyes close.

Before she is able to open her eyes, someone push her back into the house and pin her at the door.

" What ar- "

She is paused when she sees the woman crying in front of her. Her brain stops functioning for a moment.

She want to ask so many questions at the same time that her mouth keep murmuring but nothing comes out.

The woman then kiss Moonbyul.
Byul push back the woman's shoulder but her hands become suddenly weak.

" No...Yong. Please don't...um.. Yong "

She said between their kiss. Although she knows what they are heading to is so wrong, her body can't pretend that it doesn't want her touch.

" ugh..Yong....please..."

She is not strong enough to deny anymore when the older start kissing her neck.

She can't think straight anymore. She is out of her self-control now.
She lead the older into her bedroom and push down.

Yongsun take off her pajama and also the younger undress her till she is naked on the bed.

Moonbyul sit on the older's stomach and kiss Yong's lips passionately. She then insert her two fingers into the older's.

"ugh....Byulie...ah!"

Yong knows the younger keep rushing but she can't complain it too as she knows how Byul is feeling right now.

The older put her hands around Moonbyul's nape and close her eyes tight.

Moonbyul keeping gazing at her most favourite woman's every single reaction.

It gives her more motivations when the older moan her name loud.

The younger touch Yongsun's cheeks which she miss so much during these years.

Her heart skips a beat when the older grab her fingers and put it inside her mouth.

It makes Byul more turn on when the older lick her fingers seductively.

"umm....Byul...faster..ugh..
please...."

Moonbyul does as the older beg and lick her neck at the same time. The older is hugging her nape too tight.

She love to hear Yongsun's heavy breaths. She love how the older bite her lip whenever her fingers hit her spots.

" uh!....Byul ah....ugh!!!"

The older's walls around Moonbyul's fingers tighten hard when she reach her climax.

Without waiting for a sec, the younger goes down between Yong's legs.

The older spread her thighs more to give her a clearer view.

The younger is not sure about what is happening now. She doesn't even know if this is just a dream or not but she is so determined like today is her last day.

She does not want to stop this dream. Her body is not getting tired either.

"ah!...Yong...I..umm..I love..uh..ya.."

She then bit her lip not to make a moan but she can't help when it is so good down there.

She like how the older's chest is touching her back. But she is slightly scared because she can't see the older's face in this position.

They both don't know how many times they are doing this. They only stops when they can't handle it anymore.

Both of them is panting so hard side by side on bed. No one has desire to talk.

Yong come closer to the younger and the latter pull her closer as if Yong will disappear if she loose her hand.

Who knows? She may disappear when Moonbyul open her eyes again.

It will hurt so much right?