Ep_14

Moonbyul's pov

"please...I have never tried it before.."

Well,I admit that I am proud of what she said.I certainly know she had many exes before.

"you know you are weird..."

I said while unbuttoning my
first button as I can't let her make hickey on a place everyone can notice easily.

We have to pratise for our comeback tomorrow after all.

I gotta know how pervert this girl is when she try to unbutton the third one too.

I slap her hand and she groan in pain,rubbing her own hand like a kid.

This girl was born to be cute.

"seriously?...Are you going to take off my shirt??come on..just do it quickly.."

I kinda hate how cheerfully she comes closer to me.

I look at the ceiling as it'll awkward if I look at her.

I feel goosebumps on my whole skin when her wet lips make a touch on upper part of my chest.

"onn...onnie I..."

I cover my mouth with the back of my hand not to make any sound when she slightly bite it.

I don't know why my breathing become fast out of the blue.

I feel weak all of sudden when her tongue is playing on my skin.

It is kinda itchy but somehow feels good weirdly.I am sort of disappointed when she stops.

She look at the hickey she made on my chest with a satisfied smile.

"How does it feel?"

She asked.So I just shrug at her in order to tease my Yongsun.

"well,nothing else...just like a mosquito is biting.."

She then give me a death-stare before she pick up her phone and takes some photos of my hickey.

"Are you done?"

I button my shirt when she nodded and look at the photos with a smirk.

My Yong is like an open book.
So easy to read sometimes.

"so are they all girls?"

She ask while checking at her phone.I am confused.What is she talking about all of sudden?

"who?"

She then put down her phone beside her on the couch.

"Your friends from hometown...will your firstlove be there too?"

I roll my eyes as she mention that guy again.Yongsun surely know how to defeat me.

"no....there will be only girls"

I reply and turn to watch drama but I notice I already missed many scenes.

I guess i have to watch it again at my home.

"It's not relieve even there are only girls....Moonbyul!are you going to cheat on this pretty girl!?"

Arishii...she is shooting drama all by herself again.So I just ignore her.

"Byul-ah.....I am serious..
what if you are going to interest in one of your friends?"

She grab my attention while shaking my arm with her both hands.I remove her hands.

"So what?"

It is so fun to tease
Yongsun.She always gives me unexpected reactions whenever i play around her.