Ep_27

Moonbyul's pov

"Mom....We need to talk"

I am so angry at my mom right now.She is trying to set me up with this guy without telling me.

I hate when someone control my life. This is my life. I will choose my path and I am old enough to decide on my own.

"No..Byulie..We can do talking when you come back home. Yoon Do is really busy actually. He is so hard working"

I tighten my both fists on my thighs.My fists keep shaking slightly out of anger.

" No..eomeoni...I'm not that busy....Byul ah. Can you take me to some famous places if you don't mind? "

I stare at mom before my eyes move on him.You know what,I am going to ruin this with my hands.

"What if I mind?"

I made the living room silent.
My mom is nervously chukling, acting as I just said a joke with a poker face or what.

That guy Yoon Do (Eric Nam) smiles, looking at my mom too.

"Yoon Do shi....Frankly, I am no-"

A cold touch on my right arm makes me paused.Why does her hand so cold? I look at her but she is not looking at me.

"You should go Byul ah...He is a guest after all"

She then slightly chukles while looking at mom and Yoon Do. I can't stop myself from staring at her.

I can't believe what she just said.I need a clearer answer.

"onnie..Do you really want me to go?"

I asked, looking at the deepest place of her eyes. Her eyes are somehow different.

This is not the way she looks at me. She smiled and nodded.

"You should go with him
Byul ah"

'You should go with him'

She voice replay in my mind again and again. She wants me to hang out with this guy?

We both know that this could be stopped. I will never go if she doesn't like. She knows it too.

But why did she say it.

"Byul...I bought mint chocolate ice cream for you"

He hand me the icecream cup. I see he bought it two.

"Yoon Do shi...I don't like mint chocolate.."

He is taken aback with slightly opened mouth.

"then wait for me...I will go buy anothe-"

I cut off whatever he is trying to say.

"It is fine...If you finish taking a rest let's move to next place quickly...I gotta go somewhere"

I feel like hell to hang out with him and listen the shit he says tho I am not interested.

It is not like I hate men but I literally know that he is not my type. Every topic he says is damn boring for me.

"Byul ah"

He called me from his car as I am about to enter my house. I wanna see her as fast as I can.

"Yes?"

"I really enjoyed your company today...Thank you. I wanna hang out with you again if we get a chance next time"

Bullshit. There is no next time man. I nodded and wave at him with a forced smile which means 'Let's never meet again'

I go straight into my room tho I see my parents sitting in the living room.

"onnie"

I open the door calling her but I see no one inside. I check the bathroom too but she is not there.

Where did she go?Is she in Yesol's room. No way. Why will she go to my sister's room?

I come down in a rush where my parents are sitting again.They look up me at the same time.

"Where is onnie? I don't see her in my room"

"Her sister came took her last... about two hours ago. She said one of her relatives passed away"

My mom said and I really wonder why didn't she call or text me.

" Byulie..How was your date?
Yoon Do is a good man right? "

" May be but I am not interested Mom "

"Byulie...You-"

My mom is about to say some words to change my mind but I stop her.

" Mom...We will do talking later as you said..I wanna take a rest now "

I lock myself inside my room and call her. She does not pick up. She is making me feel anxiety.

She does not read my texts either. I don't even know how many times I called her. She turn off her phone at last.

I call her sister's phone. She pick up.

"onnie..Are you driving?"

I asked because I know Yongsun will not drive.

"No...Byul ah..I am at a convenience store.Why?"

"aw I called Yongsun onnie but she doesn't pick up"

"She is sleeping in the car Byul ah...She said she got a headache. I guess it is why she doesn't pick up"

"oh.."

I have no idea shall I be relieve or worried more.But something is wrong.

" Don't worry. I will tell her to call you back if she wake up. "

She then told me that their aunt passed away suddenly and they have to stay there for about a week.

I want to follow and fix things which went wrong tho I don't know exactly. But I need to consider other things too.

I don't know how her relatives will think if I follow her without an appreciate reason.

But I need to talk. We need to talk.

Third person's pov

Yongsun didn't call back the younger at that day. Moonbyul gotta sleep with a heavy heart that night.

In next morning, she pick up her phone in a rush as soon as she is awake.

She put it down back slowly when she sees there is no missed call from the person she is waiting.

She couldn't put down her phone from her hand since that day.She didn't get tired to be nervous whenever her phone makes a sound.

And she blame at her phone when they are not from the older tho she already expected.

There is no way Moonbyul won't call or text the older. But the older neither pick up her calls nor check her hundred texts which saying sorry and sorry repeatedly.

She lost her confidence.She began to scare that the older won't trust her anymore.

But it is not like she doesn't believe the older's love.

She certainly knows the older loves her.