Ep_34

Third person's pov

Moonbyul walk out from her dreamland and sit up immediately when she remember her long and too realistic dream.

She looks around and found out that she is the only one on the bed. She sighed heavily and rub her face with her both palms.

Then she found a woman who is holding a bread and paused at the door when she lifted her head unexpectedly.

"Yong!!!"

She run toward the older and hug without missing a beat.

"I thought you are gone...I thought you left me. I was so scared.."

The younger said while crying.

" Sorry..I was so hungry. So I went out to find some food in your fridge... "

Moonbyul is kind of relieve that what happened to them is not a dream.

But at the same time, she is also confused and worried because it was real.

The younger can't stop herself from gazing at Yong like the older will disappear if she is out of her sight.

Yongsun give a smile to the younger when she meets the eyes of Byul who is now waiting at the dinner table.

Moonbyul feels like a beautiful daydream when she see the older's smile who is cooking dinner behind the kitchen counter.

And this smile is the exact one she always wanted to see. She had never thought her wish will become true one day.

A sad-but-true thought bumps Moonbyul while she is enjoying the pasta the older made.

She really has no idea what is happening now and what will happen next.

All of her worries are gone when she sees the 38 years old woman chewing her food like a mad kid.

She wipe the older's edge of lips with her thumb and smile when Yongsun look up her back.

"Are you hungry that much?"

Kim Yongsun nodded immediately which makes the younger chukles.

Moonbyul push her plate toward the older before she talks.

" Take mine too. I am already full. It is really delicious. I didn't know you can cook very well."

'Of course, she is a Wife and a Mom now'

Moonbyul remind herself. She then looks down as she begins to feel a little bad.

" Yong...why did you follow me? Is he here too? "

Byul asked, still avoiding to look at the older. Yongsun put down her fork and look at the younger.

" Why do you think that he must be everywhere I exist? "

The younger tighten her fist till she feels the pain when her nails insert the palm.

"Because he is your man..."

Yongsun is silent for a min. She doesn't get what the younger is saying.

" What are you talking about Byul? Why the hell should he be my man? "

Moonbyul look up the older with confused eyes but she finds the older's eyes are more confused than hers.

" Isn't he your husband? I saw the video of him asking you to marry and you said yes too....and also Sun Hae...Yong I do love you but we are doing wrong now. You are cheating..You are a Mom too. You shouldn't be here.."

Yongsun bit her lower lip and smile a little bitterly before she look at the younger.

"Byul ah...think about it. If you didn't leave at that day and listened what I am wanting to explain the whole time, I won't be here too."