Ep_19🔥

Yongsun's pov

I touch her abs and look at her.She turn her head aside avoiding my eyes.

I kiss her pinky nipple tip which makes her look at me immediately.

I wonder where is the Monster earlier gone?But I actually loves Moonstar than Monster.

I made a lot of kiss marks on her body.I wish I could take a photo of this.But I don't wanna ruin the mood either.

I went down and filp her body.I immediately take place on her before she complains something.

I bit her back lightly and she jolts.I lean closer to her ear and say something.

"Can you kneel down for me?"

She look at me back for some secs and sigh.She ,of course, know what's going on.

She kneel down as I said and put her elbows on the bed as support.

I backhug her and lick her back here and there which makes her struggle.

But I still haven't heard any moan from her.I move my hand between her thigh gradually.I don't wanna scare her.

"I will go easy,Love...Do you trust me?"

She nodded slightly.She is dripping wet now.Then I play with her clit first.

Although she force herself not to make any sound,the way her body moves doesn't lie.

She is getting it.She loves it.I use my another hand and insert my middle finger into hers.

"ah!"

Her voice is so cute that I wanna hear the whole night.I then slowly put my finger not to make her hurt.

Oh my gosh.She is so tight.I mean..it is seriously tight.It is tighter than mine?

Wait!Is this her first time?!Doesn't she even masturbate?

I move my finger in and out slowly.I hear she is breathing so heavily.Why doesn't she just let moan out?

"Love..are you ok?..Do you want me to stop?"

She is so cute.She shake her head immediately.I guess she seems does not hurt anymore.

So I try putting my ring finger too.

"ah!..Yong!..."

I know what she wanna say.Please hold in there Byulie.I will take you heaven tonight.

I think she may bleed if I do it hard.So I do it slowly but surely.

Sin Prisa Pero Sin Pausa.

My two fingers are not hard to move anymore because of her fluids.I speed up my both hands.

"ugh!...onnie...it...um.. hurts..
ah!....ugh!!.."

Her knees start shaking and her walls squeeze my fingers more and longer.I move my fingers as fast as I can.

"umm...Yong!....uh......ugh!!!Yong..."

I feel great when she moan my name. I get the feeling that I own her.She is only for me.

She immediately fall down onto bed after her orgasm.She keep panting so hard.

I pull up the comforter and cover our naked  bodies.She is still trying to breath normal.

"Byulie...Are you alright? Turn around first.."

She turn toward me with closed eyes.She looks so exhausted.I wipe her sweats on her forehead with my hand.

"You look tired.Sleep now.
Goodnight Byul.And....thanks for tonight.You are really good.."