BONUS💚

Third person's pov

" Hae ah...eat more... Here. You looks skinny lately "

Yongsun said while putting some meat into her daughter's bowl.

" me too..me too "

Big version of Kim Sun Hae push her bowl toward the older wanting to be put some meats by Yongsun.

" You should work out more Byul ah. You should save money instead of fats.  "

Yong said in serious tone and ignore the younger's request on purpose.

"Do you really think I am weak?"

" Of course you are 45 Byul ah. Not 35. You should take care of your health more. "

Moonbyul smirk and said something which makes the older frustrated.

" Let's see if I am weak or not tonight then "

The older slap Byul's arm as soon as she get what the younger really mean.

" Arishii... Hae is here Byul ah! "

Moonbyul laugh and the older keep slapping her while their daughter is so done with her parents.

" Mom...here "

Sun Hae pick up some meats and put it into her Mom's bowl to make this mess stop.

" awh! see Yong? She loves me more. Don't be jealous. You are getting minus now. Our Hae..do you need something? Tell Mom. "

Yongsun roll her eyes 360° as she know the younger is being too extra.

" I want a new bike then "

" Alright! Mom will buy for you "

Moonbyul said without hesitation and pat her daughter's head.

" Byul ah...but she bought her bike like last 8 months ago. It is still new. "

" Aigoo...what a stingy Omma. No wonder why Hae doesn't love you "

Before her parents starts their lovely-dovely fight, Sun Hae interrupt them.

" Anyway...I'm gonna sleep over at Evelyn's house tonight"

" Tonight? Are you gonna do homework with Evelyn again? But this is the fourth time of this week sleeping over her house. Do you have that much homeworks?"

Yongsun asked and Moonbyul kick her leg under the table. The younger gives her signal to stop nagging when Yong look at her.

" She is gonna be 15 this coming March Yong.. Let her go. Also she is not going anywhere. She only sleep at Evelyn's house as she said. "

"Byul ah..you are spoiling our kid. When I was 15, I didn't eve-"

Moonbyul cut off the older before she repeat her childhood history for nth times.

" Hae ah...take care on your way. Go before it is dark. Call us if something happens. Alright? "

" yes Mom...I'm leaving then. I love you Mom! Omma too! I love you! "

" I love you too Hae ah!"

Yong shouted back while watching at their daughter leaving.

She then hit the younger and start nagging as soon as their daughter went out which makes Byul just chukles.

She is already used to it.

Moonbyul's pov

I backhug my wife who is now sitting on the couch facing the glass wall.