Ep_8

Yongsun's pov

I prepared more than normal
for tonight on purpose honestly.I just want Byulie eat a lot.

Because she is going to be tired a lot from now on since she has her solo comeback.

I know she is adding so much effort for her comeback.But I am a little worried about it since her concept is something any female idol has not tried yet.But I believe that Byul will give her best.

"Excuse me.Earth to Yongsun shi.....Can you hear me?.."

I was in my deep thoughts that i didn't hear what she is talking to me.

"I am telling you that i am going to sleep"

She said unpatiently as if she had repeated it several times. Or did she??

"humm...but i will sleep on the right.."

I said tho i know she won't listen to me.

"didn't ask,not curious"

"Arishi....this bad girl..."

She sticked out her tongue to tease me before she run into my bedroom.

She is sometimes like a 7 years old kid for me but she is also cute.

After finishing my list of videos I am going to film for Solarsido and my schedule for this week,i feel my eyelids become heavy and vision becomes blurry.

I knew that my body needs to take a little long rest tho i wanna work more.

My body can't follow as I wish like before now.As you know,my body is not a newbie anymore.

I wash my face and brush my teeth very well and I walk toward my bed.

Oh right...I forgot that she is here too.

As expected,she is sleeping neither on the left or right.
Her head is on right and her legs are on the left.Should i just kick her out of my bed?

"Byul-ah...move a little"

I said softly as I don't want her shock.She groans in her husky voice while moving to the left.

And it almost like a moan.
Wait!What am I even thinking??

Haha.I might be crazy.Right?I thought while laying down beside her.

Moonbyul's pov

"How could you keep this kind of feelings on me?And.... shit! you lied to me the whole time!!!Moonbyul....you are so awful!!"

I have never seen her red eyes which are staring at me now.

I hate myself!I hate myself!
I did what I should have never done.

"No please...onnie.Please don't say.."

I am begging her several times but she doesn't even look at me.Now her back is only in my sight.

"I don't wanna see your shameless face...let's never meet again Byul"

I cry out calling her name but i can't hear my own voice.

When i look straight,
she is not there anymore.
She is....gone.

My eyes wide open with a rapid heartbeat.I inhale a lot of air and press my chest with my hand,hoping my heartbeat will become normal back.

I stop whatever i am doing when i see a woman with chubby face sleeping safe and sound just like a baby.

"I was so scared that i won't see you again"

I turn my body toward her before whispering some words.

"It is a dream right?...I have heard that dreams are opposite from real life.
Wait..Isn't it what you said when i often dreamed of nightmares back then?"

I am paused when she turns her body toward me and hugs my waist.

"Why are you making my heart flutter?Who are you to do this to me?"

I touch her soft cheeks and put her hairs on her cheek to the back of ear.

"Are you the owner of butterflies in my stomach?
Then can i ask something?..I wanna raise them forever with you..Am I too greedy?"

I am really shocked when she comes closer into my chest and tighten her hand on my waist.

I don't wanna lie.I wish you can hug me like this for the rest of my life.I rub her back with my palm lightly.

"I love you Yong"

Without her permission,i give a peck on her forehead.
Please forgive me Yong.

Whenever I space out,i only go to one world.The world where only Yong and i live.
We don't have and need anything.

We just have each other after all.We sit on a hill covered with green grass and a beautiful breeze.

She is looking at the dark green mountains far away from us and my eyes go nowhere else beside her.

Either of us doesn't mind to talk.We understand our feelings without a word.

The kind breeze carries the hidden words of my heart to hers.

"Let's move to next sence!
Byul you can change next outfits now"

Driector's voice pull me out of my imaginary world.

"ye....es"

My staff onnies and stylists take me to the fitting room.

I had to practise the whole night yesterday as I have my music video shooting today.

I do not have energy now.I am so tired and sleepy.

"Byul..don't sleep while wearing makeup"

I look at the stylist onnie with sharp eyes.

"Take some americano..here"

Manager onnie hand me the plastic cup but i am too lazy to hold it.So she put it on the table in front of me.

"Thanks..."

Third person's pov

"Byul-ah!"

Like a puppy runs toward her owner who just came back from outside to greet,Yong didn't need to call twice.

Moonbyul who was so sleepy and tired as if she is about to pass out in no time run and hug the older.

All the staffs are surprised on Moonbyul's sudden energy.

What they don't know is that Yong is the hamster's source of energy.

Byul wants to hug the older a little longer but she can't as there are cameras and eyes on them.

"Is she doing well?"

Solar ask one of the staffs as she wants to know the truth.

"She needed the help of americano"

The older chukles and look at Moonbyul who is now embarrassing.

"I was so sleepy.....oh!What are they?"

Byul notices that the older is carrying something.

"I bought 10 pizzas....but there are a lot of staffs"

The playful hamster is still playing around tho she is touched by what the older did for her.

"then..what about 10 more?"

Yongsun is speechless by what she just heard.

"Will you come with me for a min?"

Yong then pretends to take Moon out from camera frame as if she is going to give lessons to the younger in camera-off.

As you guys know,
Kim Yongsun is a little comedy and also it is one of the reasons Moonbyul can't let her go.