Ep_6

Third person's pov

"Byul-ah..come eat"

Moonbyul lazily walk toward the table and sit.She notice that the older prepared only for her.

"Are you not eating?"

Yongsun hand spoon and chopsticks to the younger before she sit in front of her.

"I am on my diet...I did a challenge to lose weight in three days"

The younger nod and take a full spoon of bibimbap Yongsun made only for her.

"how is it?delicious?a little bland?"

Moonbyul act like she doesn't enjoy it.Of course,she loves it but she know how to make fun with the older.

"lying!right!..come on..don't play hard..it's delicious right"

Moonbyul shakes her head with poker face which turn the older into sulky baby.

The younger's heart becomes unhealthy when she sees how cute is the woman in front of her effortlessly.

So she was like "Be normal!Be normal!"

(Author: I know you can hear these photos😌)

😂😂

😂😂

She wants to kiss her pouted lips and sit back like nothing happen only if she can stop time like Doctor Strange.
Moonbyul then get blushed by her own imagination.

Moonbyul looks down pretending busy with her spoon to hide her smile and red cheeks.

"come here....over well-fried egg"

The older lean forward to eat before the hamster playfully
carry her chopsticks backward,into her mouth.

"arishi....ya!give me some"

The playful hamster never gets tired to tease the older.
She weirdly loves to see Yongsun's annoyed face and to hear  a lot of IC from her woman.

"no...you said you are on diet.Didn't you?"

Yong doesn't talk anymore as what the younger mentioned is sad but true.The older has already cursed Byul
internally.

"alright.....then help me film after you are done"

Moonbyul nodded slightly as the hamster cheeks are filled with food.

"And don't make any noise..i don't want you to be in this  video...if not my subscribers will comment about you more than me..."

Moonbyul shrug at the older as if she can't help that people pay attention to the colleague 1 more than the Youtuber.

"stop it....do you know what they say....They say we look like an old-married couple"

Yong then take the bowl and plates in front of the younger to wash while Moonbyul left with an ear-to-ear smile on  her face.

"When will you shoot music video?"

Yong asked while washing dishes, without looking back.
Moonbyul stop herself from smiling when she hear the older's voice.

"next week...you must come..get it?"

Moonbyul move onto the couch before the older follow and sit beside her.

"why should i?"

The hamster smirk before she answer and Yongsun is already expecting that the younger is going to say nonsenses again.

"because i am going to cover you...'when the moon cover the sun..yah!' "

Kim Yongsun automatically close her eyes and say IC when she see the younger suddenly starts singing and doing random dances.

"deal then....I'll surely come and let's see who will cover whom.."

The younger doesn't care if Yong is defeating her or not.She is just enough to know that her source of energy will come to her shooting.

"Yong!"

Moonbyul can never not love how the older response her "yes?" when she call her like this.

"Can i sleep at your house on this Tuesday?"

The older change her eyes' direction from her netflix to Byul.

She furrow her eyebrows and try to search the reason of younger's sudden request on her own.She tilts her head when she gives up on thinking.

"why?...out of the blue.."

The younger roll her eyes to show her disappointment.
She want to nag the woman beside her only if she were older than her for forgetting an important day.

"come on...it's new year's eve!"

Yongsun flustered for a moment while laughing at her own numb mistake.

" but why are you sleeping at my house..."

Yes.Because there is no way to sleep at someone's house when you have your own house and sister too.

"Seulgi said she will sleep at her boyfriend's house...so i will be alone"

Yong nodded slightly and notice something interesting in Moonbyul's sentence.

"Byul-ah...I am going to be 29 and you're 28 now....don't you think you should start thinking to date?"

The younger feels tense whenever the older mention about dating.

Of course because someone you secretly have a crush on  is telling you to date another someone.

Byul just ignore the older and pretend that she did not hear.Yongsun slap the younger's thigh before she talk.

"i know you heard..Byulie...i am serious...you should start dating.. if not you'll regret later.."

Moonbyul tries to turn the older down as she feel uncomfortable to discuss about this topic.

"What about you?"

Yongsun know well how the younger is stubborn sometimes but she still want to give a try.

"we both know that you have more free time than me "

Moonbyul sigh as she realizes this situation is dejavu.

"Yongsun shi....i am busy too since i spend that what you so-called 'more free time' with a busy-bee like you"

The older is about to complain what Moon said but the younger doesn't let her talk anymore.

"Didn't you say i have to help you film?let's finish it quickly...i am a VERY busy woman..Yongsun shi...come on"

( Guys...I will update at 10:30 pm KST.May be everyday?But i promise I will update till the end.I will try my best not to let you guys down.Thanks for reading tho my fic is obviously not perfect.)