*Anniversary*

December 19th, 1977

"Hello love! Happy anniversary!" Evan walked over to the Hufflepuff table. "Good Morning Evan! Happy anniversary!" She smiled and kissed him. "These are for you!" He handed her a bouquet of flowers. "Aww thank you Evan," He sat down and ate breakfast. "We have Slughorns Party today" Rory grumbled. "And don't you have to help out poppy?" She nodded sadly "Yea sorry, I would've asked her to let me go but it wouldn't work, and anyways, you have tutoring." They both sighed, not expecting their first anniversary to be this way. "How about after the party, we ditch like we normally do and we'll spend time together." Rory nodded. "Deal, I have to go Ev, love you!" "Love you too Ola." He waited for her to leave the great hall before moving to the Gryffindor table to where Lily was.

"Lily, are you sure she'll be busy all day?" Lily made sure no one was listening. "Yes I'm sure, Fabion and Gideon's pasties are actually really well done. Kids will be puking all day." He grinned. "Good".

****

Rory was having a hard day today, tons of kids were coming up the hospital wing throwing up all over the place. She and poppy took three hours to get an antidote and even then, there were so many people coming in. She was exhausted when Poppy let her go, and had an hour nap, just before she would get ready for the party. She hadn't seen anyone other than her patients all day, including Evan. At last, she took a shower and changed into another one of her mother's dresses. 

This time she wore a green dress, which was her personal favourite

This time she wore a green dress, which was her personal favourite. She thought it was odd that Lily hadn't come down to get ready with her, but she shrugged it off. She went to the statue of the one-eyed witch expecting to meet Evan there, but he wasn't standing there waiting. Again she thought it was odd, but waited around. She waited 5 minutes before worrying. Evan wasn't here and it was their anniversary! Her thoughts were cut short when she felt a bandana wrap around her eyes, and a hand covering her mouth. She couldn't scream for help and was being dragged somewhere. Her kidnapper put a full-body jinx on her, so she couldn't move. After probably 10 minutes, they stopped. The kidnapper muttered the counter curse and took off the bandana, letting her gain back her eyesight. She turned around quickly and found Evan in front of her. 

"What the b-" she went quiet when she saw where they were. The astronomy tower, but decorated with candles, a picnic blanket, food, and the scenery was amazing. She was in awe, "I did this while you were in the hospital wing, and to keep you from finding out, I got Fab and Gid's unfinished puking pasties and gave them to kids." Rory was sputtering, "You-you, did this? All by yourself?" He shrugged "Got some help from Lily, Reg and the house-elves did the food. Don't worry I gave them a treat." He said this while rubbing the back of his neck. 

Rory had tears in her eyes and Evan noticed, "Oh no did I do something wron-" He was interrupted by a gigantic hug. "No, It's perfect Evan," Evan felt relief. "Lets eat! I'm starving!" Rory said.  The food was delicious and after they ate, they lay down on the blanket and watched the stars. "Hey Ev, do you remember when we first met in potions?" He recalled the memory. "Yea, when we stupidly told eachothers secret?" Rory chuckled. "Yes and you told me about the train?" Evan was confused not knowing where this was going. "The one where you helped the girl get her luggage on the racks," she continued, "And then the train jerked forward, which made you fall onto the girl, and then you left because you were embarrased." She finished. Evan chuckled "Haha yea- wait," he scrunched his eyebrows  "how do you know that? I only told you that I helped the girl with her luggage!" he looked down at her face which was resting on his chest. "Because I was that girl." she said still looking at the stars. 

Evan took a second to register what she said. Then his eyes widened. "YOU were her!?" He sat up. Rory started laughing. "Oh my, the look on your face when you fell on top of me was hilarious!" she continued snickering and Evan couldn't believe her. He crossed his arms and grumbled. "Awe come on Evan! I didn't tell anybody and it wasn't your fault!" he gave her a fake glare. "I was looking for you for 7 years!" she smiled at him. "Well, at least you know who it is now!" she gave him a proud grin, but Evan couldn't lose like that. Instead, he grabbed her and tickled her, knowing she was ticklish. "Ahh! Evan stop! That tickles!" She was in a mixture of screaming and laughing. He finally stopped. "Her Ola?" he said sort of seriously. She looked him in the eye. "I need to say thank you, for changing my life. If you weren't the girl that needed my help, I'd probably be like Malfoy." She gave her a sweet smile. "You're welcome. And thank you for doing all of this, it was really sweet." Evan connected their lips. "Anything for you love."