*Letters*

September 2nd, 1991

Rory and Evan had received four letters the next day. One from Dumbledore, Severus, the twins and Tina. All of them had similar contexts, but they read the twin's letter first.

Dear mum and dad,

Hogwarts is great, way better than we've ever imagined. Moll got into Gryffindor which we think suits her. And Reg got into Slytherin. We both like our houses a lot, but we're a bit sad that we aren't together. Do you think we could ask grandpa to let me into Gryffindor when I want? Anyways, we met Harry on the train ride, well actually Ron did. We sat with Tina, Fred and George. Unfortunately, we also bumped into Malfoy and his goons. You were right, they were worse than we expected. Kept calling us blood traitors and Molly almost set them on fire! But Tina stopped her thankfully. Harry seemed to have had a very bad childhood mum, he said they made him sleep under the stairs in the cupboard. We gotta go, but tell Cody we say hi!

Love, Molly and Reg.

Rory was happy they were having a good time, but her anger was set towards the Dursleys. Evan was happy that at least one of his children got into Slytherin, not that he cared much...

The next letter was from Tina.

Dear mum and dad,

You probably already know but mol and reg got into Slytherin and Gryffindor. I think they'll still be best friends even though they're in separate houses. Hufflepuff got a couple more students this year which is great, more friends for me! I saw Uncle Sev today, and I helped him make veritaserum! It was really hard, but it was challenging so that's good. I hope to see you all soon, say hi to Cody for me!

Love Tina

"Good to know she's having a good time," Evan said. Rory nodded along. The last two letters were mainly filled with congratulations and such. After they read it all, they wrote letters to each of their kids and sent them to Hogwarts. "Ev, I'm mad at Petunia. Did you read what Reg and Mol said? Harry slept under the stairs!" Evan patted his wife's head, and an idea popped into his head. "Cody, get ready to go, you to Rory." Rory furrowed her eyebrows. "Where?" Evan just shushed her, but when he leaned down, he whispered in his son's ear. "We're going to go get some icecream, but don't say anything!" Cody grinned and nodded. 

****

Evan took his wife and son down to Diagon Ally and went to the ice cream shop. He gave both of them their cones before they decided to tour around the alley. "And how is this going to make me feel better about Harry?" "Who said it was for you? I did it so Cody would be happy," he smirked at her. Rory let Groot climb off her shoulder and transport to Evans, pulling on his ear when he got to his destination. "Hey cut it out Groot! I was half-joking! We're going to Dumbles after this!" Cody gleamed at the mention of his Great-great Grandfather. "Do I get to see Reg, lil, and Tina too?" Evan thought in consideration. "Sure why not?" 

After they ate their treat, they apparated to Hogwarts, Dumbledore giving Rory permission to apparate within the ground of Hogwarts. They landed in Dumbledore's office. "Ah the Rosiers, what do I owe this pleasure?" The old man said smiling. "Grandpa!" Cody said while running up to him and hugging him. "Hello Dumbles, we were wondering-" "The children are on their way up, I figured you'd want to see them." As if on cue, the rest of the Rosiers was at the door leading to his office.

"Mum dad! What are you doing here?" They all ran up and hugged their parents. "What I can't come to visit my favourite children?" Regulus went sirius for a bit. "Mum, there's four of us, which one do you mean." He, unfortunately, couldn't keep his face for too long before laughing. 'There is actually several reasons I'm here, first off, grandpa, will you allow Reg to visit Gryffindor tower whenever he wants?" She looked at him. He held a little twinkle in his eyes, "I'm sure that even if I say no, Regulus will simply find a way to enter anyways. I will arrange something with the fat lady." Rory nodded and smiled at her happy children. "But Reg, I want you to study hard alright? Just because you can now, LEGALLY see your sister, doesn't mean you can cheat off her." she gave him a stern look.

"Don't worry mum, I won't make her do my homework," Rory turned around to look at Dumbledore. "Legally." He added quietly to everyone else. Evan had heard it and smirked at him. "That's my boy." It had seemed that they all had forgotten she had ears like a fox, but Rory didn't say anything. "Next, I want to do something about Harry. You can't let him live on like this!" She was about to add on, but he cut her off. "Rory dear, there is nothing I can do. He must stay with a living relative in order to stay safe." "But I was distantly related to James!" Dumbledore shook his head. "It has to be someone related to Lily." Rory looked defeated. 

"Fine will you allow me to visit Petunia then?" She raised an eyebrow. Dumbledore chuckled and said. "I suppose so, now I believe it is almost curfew, children you may want to go to your houses before you get caught." Each child hugged their parents before leaving to go to bed. "Alright Cody, lets get you home," Evan said as Rory apparated them out of the school.