*The longbottoms*

When Rory arrived at the house, she found it in ruins as well, only it wasn't silent. She was hearing ear-piercing screams that obviously belonged to Alice. She rushed into the house and encountered Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Rabastan Lestrange and Bartemius Crouch Jr. However, they all didn't notice when Rory entered the house, so she took it as an advantage and tried to stun all of them. She succeeded in stunning the men, but Bellatrix had somehow blocked it before it reached her. 

When Bellatrix locked eyes with her, she smiled evilly. "So that rat's come back to play? I wonder how your children will be when I'm done with you." She sent a spell at her, and Rory ducked. "You monster! What did you do to them!?" They were sending spells back and forth. "Oh you know, tortured them into insanity." She laughed which only made Rory angrier. She sent a spell at her only for it to bounce back at herself. Rory was thrown back and she hit her head on the wall. The other witch came closer to the girl and sent the torture curse at her while laughing. "This is where you die Dunlap. I bet your ancestors are disappointed, after all, Dumbledores and Peveralls were both strong duelers. Well everything has to end someday, any last words mudblood?" She took the curse off her, and obviously, Bellatrix was going to kill her next. Rory thought quickly before smiling despite being in immense pain, "Yea, you forgot, I'm also a Rosier," Lestrange was a bit shocked at her answer, and for some strange reason, she turned around. She found Evan Rosiers face right in front of hers. "You fucking stay away from my wife!" He said, before stunning her, and she dropped to the ground.

 Rory breathed in relief and rested on the floor. Evan quickly came to her and held her up, "Theres a pepper up potion in my pocket, can you get it?" Evan searched her pockets and found a vial filled with the potion. He slowly tipped her head back and poured it into her mouth. Rory felt much better now after she took the potion.  She sat up and observed the room. "Thank you Ev," she said while examining his face. He kissed her forehead, "Any time love,"

****

Rory had managed to bring the Longbottoms to the hospital while Evan took the four death eaters to the ministry. Alice and Frank were both being checked up and the results were not good. Rory sat anxiously with Neville in her arms while she waited for his grandmother to arrive. When she found the old lady, she passed the baby to her and left to check on her own children. She went to the Weasleys, and when she opened the door, she was engulfed in a hug by Tina. Rory was grateful for the hug, she really needed it. "Mummy, are you ok?" Rory looked into her daughter blue eyes filled with concern. "Yes darling I'm fine, why aren't you in bed with everyone else?" Rory tucked a piece of hair behind Tina's ear. "Mummy and Daddy were gone, and Tina was worried. Mummy needs kiss." Tina placed a little peck on her cheek. Rory's eyes watered even more but she didn't let Tina see them. Instead, she picked her up and brought her to a bed. "Thank you Tina, I needed that. Get some rest darling, love you." She kissed her forehead and heard her little angel say "night mum, love you".

Rory went down to the kitchen and found Molly and Authur talking in hushed voices. Molly hugged the girl before leading her to a seat at the table. "Is it true? Are the Potters gone? Is you-know-who dead?" Rory inhaled. "Yes, L-lily and James are dead, but Harry wasn't. H-hes living with Petunia now." Rory let her tears flow as Molly comforted her. "Rory dear, get some rest. Evan should come back soon, so your welcome to sleep on the couch."

****

The next day, almost everyone was reading the daily prophet. The very first page held the title HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED IS GONE! Other pages were talking about other things like THE BOY WHO LIVED, or TOP FIVE DEATH EATERS CAPTURED. Everyone was so happy to be out of the dark, the muggles even seemed to notice. Rory didn't pay much attention to it, but one article caught her eye. SIRIUS BLACK, CAPTURED AND SENT TO AZKABAN Rory read the article and stood there shocked. 

"I know, Black betraying the Potters is unbelievable," Evan said as he entered the room. Rory ran up and hugged her husband. "I can't believe their dead. And poor Harry." Evan hugged her and stroked her hair. "I know love, I'm sorry."

And for the next 11 years, many things had changed. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, was living in the cupboard under the stairs, kept away from the wizarding world, as everyone else lived their lives to the fullest.

______

Annnnnd its done!! Thank you all for reading this book! But it's not completely done, I will be making two sequels, one on Rory's POV of the golden era, and another of Tina, Reg, Molly and Cody's POV in a separate book! Thank you again!!