*Hectic*

Percy's visit was kept a secret. Rory asked if he wanted to come in, but Percy didn't want to admit he was wrong. Tina got head girl, and they were all very proud of her. Reg had kept quiet all summer, and Rory understood his pain. Both Reg and Cody had gotten prefect. Evan was a little mess, even only 2 months in Azkaban affected him a bit. So as Rory. She hadn't returned back to her normal behaviour. Sometimes she would break down in the middle of the night, or she would find herself thinking of quitting. Course, this time, she accepted other's help, so even though she wasn't healed, she was recovering better. 

As two families, they held a small funeral for Molly and wished for the best. They decorated her grave with violets. Rory visited her almost every day, and she was starting to accept it. Harry and Hermione had come over, Harry being dropped off by Dumbledore. Harry was very upset by Molly's death and kept blaming himself. Rory denied it and tried to make the boy feel better, but even then, she put the slightest bit of blame on him. It was human nature to be angry with someone, but Rory kept it inside her. Sirius had finally woken up from his coma and was now a free man. He didn't say, but Rory could tell that Sirius was very thankful for Molly, and was now under her debt. Rory and Sirius no longer fought, but they weren't buddy buddy. 

Things in the order had died a bit, but it was still going. Dumbledore had told Rory and Evan about gaunts ring, and how he and Severus had planned for his murder. Rory refused at first, saying she couldn't take another loss, but Dumbledore insisted that they do it. He also said that Rory should reveal her identity soon. Most likely after he died. Severus also filled them in on Draco's branding. Also of Severus's vow. 

The year of 1996-1967 was a bit tough. Ron got on the quidditch team, Harry became team captain, Ginny started dating Dean while Cody dated Katie Bell, Fred and George opened up their shop, more breakouts from Azkaban, muggle killing, drama at Hogwarts, Ron poisoned, it was all very hectic. Still, Rory continued working in the hospital wing, and Evan at the ministry. At Christmas, all the kids stayed at the burrow, and for Rory, things were settling down. She congratulated Remus and Tonks on their marriage, happy the two found each other. 

Rory was on her way up the stairs when she heard two soft voices. "Merry christams Harry," She heard Ginny say. Then all of a sudden, the window on the right lit up. Rory ran down the stairs and looked out the door. Bellatrix Lestrange was on the lawn in front of them. She saw her running through the fire into the field. Holding herself back, she led everyone out of the house, but she missed Harry and Ginny. Authur went after them, but Rory stayed, and then watched as the beloved Burrow burnt into pieces. They fixed the home up the best they could. But it was never the same. 

Evan and Rory were back to spying around Hogwarts. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Rory found that Harry had gotten hold of Severus's potions book, she just never had the chance to get it. Harry had gotten hold of Slughorn's memory, Dumbledore showing it to Rory later in private.

"7 Horcruxes?" Rory asked, eyes wide. "Unfortunately yes. Some have already been destroyed. Like the book that possessed Ginny, and the ring." Rory nodded. "What are the other ones?" She asked. "I believe the snake is one, and I have located another in a cave far away. I also have a suspicion of another." Rory raked through her brain to try and figure it out. "No," she said. "It can't be, can it?" Dumbledore didn't blink. "I can't believe you! You've been raising Harry so he can die at the right time!" Rory yelled. Her temper had been a little uncontrolled after the ministry incident. Dumbledore sighed. "I hate it as well, but it is the only way we can defeat Voldemort." Rory shook her head. "That will not happen!" 

After some convincing, she stayed quiet. 

****

Dumbledore died. Severus killed him. Everyone blamed the potion master, all except Rory and Evan. Rory failed at acting and did not shed a tear. But no one noticed. She wanted to know what he and Harry found so she sought to look for her godson. She found him on the astronomy tower, with Hermione and Ron, looking at a small green locket. "Hey Harry, what have you got there." He hid it behind his back. "Nothing." He said smoothly. Rory raised an eyebrow, "Really?" She asked. Harry thought of something else. "Fine, I do have something, but I can't show you. Dumbledore gave me specific instructions to keep it away from everyone else." Harry looked at his godmother who hadn't smiled in almost a year. Rory needed to know what the next Horcrux was in order to figure out what the next ones were. And unfortunately, her brain wasn't working properly and her Gryffindor side of her was coming out. "Harry, I need to know what the locket it." She pleaded. Harry backed away, Hermione and Ron coming closer to Harry. "Why do you need to know?" Ron asked. Rory was losing it. "Can I please just see the locket!" Harry kept backing away. 

Rory pulled out her wand and summoned it from his hand. She recognized it as Salazar Slytherin's symbol. She quickly opened it and found horrifyingly familiar handwriting. It was from Regulus. Her silence gave Harry a chance to snatch it back. He had his wand raised as well. "You're open of them arent you?" He asked. Rory shook her head, now recalling her actions were a bit aggressive. "No!" Harry's anger rose. "Liar! You didn't even react when Dumbledore died! Who are you really?" Rory backed off. "You think I'm one of them? After all they did to me?" Harry scoffed. "That's probably all lies! Sirius was right! I can't trust you anymore! What about Molly!" he started shooting spells at her. Rory deflected them wandlessly, which was a mistake. Hermione caught it. "You can do wandless magic, muggleborns can't do that." (I don't think that's true, but I needed that to happen) Rory cursed herself for letting that slip.  Harry had stopped shooting to rethink what Hermione said. Rory took it as her chance to leave, so she apparated to her kids and Evan, and from there they went into hiding.

___________________

Sorry, it has so many time skips and it really bad. I'll edit it when I have the time.