*An escape from Azkaban*

Summer 1993

The Weasleys and Rosiers had decided to go on a trip together to visit Bill in Egypt. They had a wonderful time catching up with the oldest Weasley sibling. Rory and Cody's lives were getting back on track, Percy had been picked as head boy which leads to a big celebration, and everyone else was happy with what was going on. Unfortunately, it was announced on the daily prophet that Sirius Balck had escaped from Azkaban just as they were returning to England. Evan had been sent to the ministry countless times to find clues about how he escaped. 

However, Rory and Evan had a little secret between them, that they hadn't told anyone about. They believed that Sirius was innocent. Their reason for not telling anyone was quite obvious, and they didn't have any proof. But the couple couldn't imagine Sirius black betraying the Potters. Even if he was the traitor, why didn't he kill Harry the night Lily and James died. He could've killed Rory and Hagrid, after all, he would have had no trouble killing his best friend. 

That led to Rory raising her concern for her husband, despite her hatred towards him. For some reason, the fact that he was an animagus slipped from her mind, but it might have been for the better. After hearing news from Fudge, they were staying at the leaky cauldron that Harry had blown up his aunt and was currently staying there too. Ron and Hermione had found him mid-day but everyone else didn't meet him until dinner. 

Harry, Evan and Authur started a conversation about Sirus Black, Rory was thoroughly impressed by the act Evan was doing, after all, lying wasn't really his sport. They ate dinner with conversations starting everywhere. Rory was talking with Tina, and Hermione about school and stuff. Hermione seemed really interested in taking all the courses available, Rory knowing Minnie was trying to get her a time turner so she could arrive at class. After dinner, the children went upstairs to get ready for bed, leaving the adults to talk.  A heated argument was forming between the adults. Authur was willing to tell Harry that black was after him, while Molly and Rory reasoned with him. Evan stood on defence, listening but not participating. 

"I don't see the reason why we can't tell harry tha-" Authur said, "I don't see the need!" Molly said. "It would just frighten him! DO you think he's be happy to return to Hogwarts with THAT over his head?" "I don't want to make him miserable, I want to keep him on guard!" Authur replied. "But Authur, you know what Harry and Ron are like. They always unintentionally end up in the middle of everything! If Harry knew the truth, he'd be wanting revenge and probably will end up facing Black!" Rory said. 

"You're also forgetting about Dumbledore! He will keep Harry safe!" Molly included. "As far as I know, You-Know-Who ended up in the castle the past two years! They say Black is mad, but he's smart enough to escape Azkaban! He'd probably end up getting into Hogwarts easily! Which is why they set up the horrible dementors infront of every gate at the school!"  Rory hated the creatures, they brought up her worst fears. "They are horrible creatures!" Rory said. Authur nodded with her. "I hate them just as much as you do Rory," "And if they save Harry-" Molly asked. "The I will not say another thing against them. Now its getting late, we should get to bed." They climbed up to their rooms, but Rory and Evan did not fall asleep right away.

They found Fawkes on the window sill carrying a letter in his beak. "Must be from Grandpa," Rory tore open the letter and read it. "What's it say?" Evan asked as he climbed into bed. "Finally, Dumbledore hired a decent person. Do you remember Remus? Athena's older brother?" Evan nodded, remembering the broken girl after Reg's death. "Yea the one with Lycanthropy?" Rory nodded. "He's the DADA professor, I think that's good because he always wanted to be a professor." Evan nodded. "He was a  good bloke. At least the children will get a decent education this year." Rory agreed. "Are you alright with me working at the hospital wing again?" He thought for a bit. "Yea, just be careful alright? Fudge is getting us to work harder, want's to catch black as soon as possible." Rory sighed. "Why would Black escape Azkaban, unless he really wanted Harry dead, what else does he have to do?" " Not sure. We should sleep, Night love." "Night Ev," she replied.