*Potters Secret Keeper*

August 1st 1980

*Potters House*

"James! Why can't you just trust them!!" Lily said frustrated. "C'mon Lily! Dumbledore said there was a mole in the order, and I'm not taking any risks. Evan seems like a good guy but he's too close to the dark side." James reasoned. "Lily look at it this way, the bloke has the dark mark!" Sirius joined in. "And you're reason for not letting Rory be the secret keeper?" Lily asked anger rising. "I just don't trust her Lily. She's just so... perfect? I mean, she's always happy, always gets away with everything!" Lily scoffed at Sirius's accusation. "Do you know the hell she's been though? Regulus just died for Merlin's sake! and Evan had to do everything to get her back to normal!" 

Sirius shook his head. "See I mean, she's friends with all the snakes!" That just irritated Lily more, "She's Harry's godmother, Sirius! And I would trust my life with her! Hasn't she and Evan proved enough to you?" Sirius still held a grudge against the girl. "And I'm still not sure why you'd let her be the godmother! She's practically a Slytherin!" Lily furrowed her eyes at him. "What do you have against her!?" She gave him a glare and Sirius stood up.

"Lily! First off, she knows everything! Isn't that weird? and even if she isn't the mole, she could still spill everybody's secret! She's muggleborn, so how would she be able to know everyone's secret. It just means that she's lying about her heritage, and could be keeping a deeper secret too! She could be Voldemort's Daughter for all I know! Second of all, she married Rosier, AND befriended my brother and Snivellus! What kind of sane person would do that?" Lily was just about to explode but before she could snap back, James interjected. 

"Lily! We'd have a smaller risk of letting Sirius become secret keeper! I admire Dmbledore, but Voldemort would suspect him the most!" James was trying to calm his wife down. "James, everybody knows that Sirius is your best friend. No doubt you'd choose him, why don't you choose someone else, like Remus!" Sirius shook his head again. "He's working to close to the dark side. As much as I hate to admit it, but I think he's the mole." Lily couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Are you kidding me Sirius! You with your quick accusations! You will regret it one day! I appreciate your concern but I am not liking any of your opinions! Your going against your own fucking best friend, why? Because he's a werewolf? Because he's sacrificing his own life to spy on them for us? I don't get you Sirius!" They all fell silent. 

"What about Peter?" lily asked. James and Sirius looked at each other. "Maybe, that might work actually! I mean no offense to wormtail, but he's kind of... Voldemort would never suspect him." said James. But Sirius had other plans. "What if we told everyone that I was secret keeper, but make Peter the keeper. I'd just be a decoy." Sirus said suggestively. The couple thought in consideration and agreed to it. 

____

sorry a bit of a short one