*Bellatrix*

Rory read the newspaper in rage. "No! That witch!" She muttered strings of curse words while writing a letter to Dumbledore. "I don't think I've heard you curse that much since Tina was born!" Evan said from the kitchen. Rory aggressively dipped her quill. "Bellatrix escaped Azkaban." Evan sighed and brought a cup of coffee to her. "Stupid dementors. I knew they were going to switch sides!" He said. "Bode is also dead," Rory said. "Dammit," Evan said

****

Harry's lessons with Severus had ended. Evan watched the whole lesson with Severus's memory and told Rory. Rory knew Harry had not mastered occlumency, but there wasn't much she could do. At that moment, Rory was going to the burrow to see Fred and George. They had dropped out of Hogwarts, and Rory had to admit, their exit was amusing. She knocked on the door, which was opened by Bill. "Oh hi, Rory! What brings you here?" He said innocently. "Cut the crap and let me see Fred and George." She put on a fake mad face. Bill cowered just a bit as he opened the door just a bit wider. "Fine, but I want my brothers alive after you talk to them." Rory rolled her eyes and walked into the living room, where the twins were listening to their mother scold them. They were sitting lazily, but sit straight up when they saw their godmother. Both gulped at the same time. Rory kept her laughter in and held a stoic expression. "Fred Gideon Weasley and George Fabion Weasley..." The worry in their eyes was hilarious. In one swift motion, she grabbed their arms and brought them into a hug, then started laughing. "That was the best exit in the entire history of exits!!" Fred and George sighed in relief, as well as Bill. Molly was not impressed, but let it be.

"How did you know?" They asked. Rory put on a cheeky grin. "I have my ways." The room suddenly turned blue, and a doe walked gracefully around. "Potter and his friends are at the ministry. They think Black is held, hostage. Department of mysteries." It said before vanishing. A second later, Rory and Authur apparated out of the house, into the ministry, where they found other Order members and their kid's duelling. She landed next to Evan, and immediately stunned a death eater.  "Where are the kids?" She yelled. Evan pointed over to the corner. "Tina! Molly! Reg! What the actual hell are you doing here!?" She examined each of their faces. "Harry had a dream that Sirius was here, so we flew!" Rory wasn't sure how to react. All of them looked like they wouldn't listen to her if she told them to leave. "Keep close to an order member!" Reg stayed by her, but Tina went to Tonks. Molly disappeared for a second, but Rory didn't have time to find her. Reg was battling flawlessly. 

"Nice one Reg!" She complimented. Reg looked at her and smiled. "Thanks, mum- MUM! Over there!" His alert made Rory turn. Sirius and Bellatrix were duelling intensely. Bellatrix sent a red jet of light to him, which Black ducked. "Come on, you can do better than that!" Sirius said. Another red light flew towards him and hit his chest. Rory's throat closed. Sirius was falling in slow motion, his face filled with surprise. Rory stood there frozen, as well as other people. She barely blinked, and Molly was standing right beside Sirius. Molly stretched her hand and grew vines on the stone veil. She wrapped the plants around it, and the roots grew thicker. Just as Sirius's head was about to go through the arch, it collapsed. Sirius falling to the ground unconsciously. Rory let out her breath she didn't know she was holding. Molly turned around and met her mother's eyes. They were filled with pride and happiness. Molly smiled and opened her mouth. "Mum," she said. Then her eyes went cold. Her smile fell. All the colour in her face drained. 

Rory's eyes widened, and her heart picked up speed. She watched her daughter fall to the ground lifelessly. Rory moved her eyesight just a bit to the left and saw Bellatrix with her wand raised, and a wicked smile on her face. Rory's brown eyes were trained on Molly. Her mind finally registered something, and she ran. She ran as fast as her legs could take her, to the cold girl lying on the ground. Rory rolled her over and looked at her face. Tears were on the brim of her eyes. "Molly," She checked for a pulse, but only felt her cold skin. Her heartbeat stopped. Everything went quiet, all the duels were passed, the chaos was quiet. Then it was ruined with the screams of Rory's cry. "Nooooooo." She shook her head and shook the girl. "Molly, no. Please. No." She lay across her body, crying as her body shook. She left all her grief go. Evan had run to his wife and pulled her into a hug, patting her hair. "Rory!" He said. Repeatedly. But Rory's mind was shut down. "Molly, not my baby girl. Please no. She's not dead!" She pushed Evan out of the way, and dropped to the young girl, Reg also yelling at her to wake up. "Mol, it not funny! Wake up! Mol! Lily! Wake up!" Regulus said. Rory lay down again, letting her face soaked in her tears. "Molly, my baby girl. I can't." Her voice was muffled with her cries. 

Bellatrix Lestrange had killed Molly Lily Rosier.

_____________

😭😭😭😭

I'm sorry. /*