*Regulus Black*

May 15th, 1979

It had been 7 months since Rory and Evan got married, and they loved every part of it. Of course, Lily and Molly were very angry with Rory since they didn't do a proper wedding, but they let it after a long explanation. Today was the best day of their lives however since Rory gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Rory had been in labour for 10 hours, and she was exhausted but very thankful for having Molly there beside her. Evan was holding his little daughter in his arms, not believing that he could create something so pure.

Lily had come after the girl was born, and was immediately attached to it. 

"She's so cute! What's her name?" Lily asked. Rory looked into Evans's eyes and mutually agreed on the name. "Tina Aurora Rosier," they said together. "Aww, Its the perfect name!" Lily stretched out a finger for Tina. Whilst her attention was on Tina, Rory gave Evan a stern look, which he sighed at defeatedly. "Lily, we were wondering, if you'd be the godmother of TIna? We think you'd be the perfect person for it." 

Lily looked like it was Christmas. "Merlin! Of course, I will!" She looked at the baby sleeping in her arms. "Ah, I'm going to be the best Godmother you could ever have." Rory laughed at the sight. When Lily stopped cooing at Tina, she asked Rory a question. "Me and James were planning to get married soon, and I was wondering if you'd be my maid of honour?" Rory grinned. "Is that even a question? Of course I will, I've been waiting for this day since like, 5th year!" Lily shook her head at her enthusiasm. "Alright, I'll send you both an owl, it should be coming out soon." Lily left the hospital after saying goodbye to the little family.

Almost right after she left, a certain old man and a young boy came through the door. "Ahh, seemed as if she got my eyes," he said while letting himself in. Rory sighed. "She reminds me of Cody, with Evans blond hair and all. Do you want to hold her?" Dumbledore shook his head. "I believe my hands are a bit shaky to be holding such a delicate bundle, but I believe mister Black would like too." Reg blushed at being mentioned by the greatest wizard, and carefully held Tina in his arms. "She's beautiful," he said with a smile Rory wished to have seen more often. This time Evan gave Rory a glare which she huffed at. "Hey reg? we were wondering if you would become Tina's godfather?"

His eyes widened, not expecting this to happen. "Me? I mean I'd be honoured, but are you sure I'd be fit for this?" Rory and Evan looked at him with a smile. "Reg, I'm 100% sure, you'd be a great godfather. You've been a brother to both of us, and we would love if you take the role." Regulus looked from Rory's to Evan's eyes to see if they were lying, and when he didn't find anything he started to tear up. "Yes, I will," Evan and Rory brought him in for a hug.

****

"Welcome home Mrs and Ms Rosier," Evan said while holding the door open for his wife. Rory giggled. "Thank you Mr.Rosier. Is the nursery set up?" He nodded proudly while showing her the room. The room was painted pale pink with a little crib in the corner. On the ceiling, there were stars, like the ones on the astronomy tower. In the middle was a rug with stuffed animals, including a plush Groot. "I'm proud of us love," Evan said while laying Tina down on her bed. "Me too Ev." 

They heard knocking on the door, "Probably Molly." Rory said as she opened it, only to reveal a blonde Lupin. She looked out of breath and was drenched in rain. "Athena!? What are you doing out here in the rain?" Rory brought her in and summoned a towel, Evan coming in at the noise. "Evan, make some tea please." He did as told. Rory told Athena to take deep breaths. "Athena, where's Regulus?" Athena looked on the verge of breaking down. She started hiccuping while trying to form words. After a while, Rory caught on some words. "Regulus-Dead." Rory stood up and lit a fire, bringing the shivering girl closer to the flames. "Athena, what do you mean he's dead? We just saw him this morning." Athena shook her head left to right. From the kitchen, Evans's voice was heard. "Do you want a calming draught with the tea?" She nodded up and down. He brought the cup filled with hot tea and the potion inside. When she took a sip, she immediately calmed down, still crying a little, but she could talk now. 

"H-he didn't come back to ho-gwarts." She started as the young couple waited patiently. She took a deep breath again. "I went to 12 Grimmauld places, t-the Black ma-anor." Both Evan and Rory knew of the Balck residence. "Found Kreacher, s-said Reg died while d-disobeying you-know-who's orders. I didn't believe him, b-ut I couldn't get anything out of the elf. I wa-ited and he still hasn't come back." Athena started sobbing again, and Rory had tears in her eyes. She didn't believe it. Regulus couldn't be dead. She turned to look at Evan. "Am going to Mad-eye, I'll see what I can find out." Evan sent a Patronus before apparating, leaving the two girls in tears. 

When Evan returned the next morning, his face was paled and his eyes were red. He regretfully brought news that both Rory and Athena dreaded to hear. Regulus Black was dead.

 ____

😭😭😭😭