*will you?*

January 5th, 1978

Rory was in a state of shock. She didn't even realize she was being escorted out by Evan to the laboratory until something cold was felt on her forehead. Streams of tears were flowing down Rory's face, and Evan, despite also crying quietly, put a cold towel on her forehead to cool her down. Evan only had to look into her hurting eyes before bringing her into a hug. "Tina- sh-she" Rory failed at forming words. "Shh- Rory it's ok, let it all out. I'll be here."

****

March 25th, 1978

Rory spent the rest of January off from school. Dumbledore gave her an excuse since she was really close to Tina, and she didn't argue. Rory had been through so many losses, she wasn't sure how to react. Usually, she'd spend a month crying, mostly because she was alone, but this time, most of her pain was taken away by Evan. He really helped her when she was in her sad state. And when she went back to classes, Evan helped her out. Regulus hated seeing her like this, remembering when her parents died. Rory was quick to recover, after experiencing so many deaths, but she didn't want Tina to die. She was so young- like her brother. By March, she was almost her usual self, sometimes she was caught with a dazed expression, but she was getting better. Evan wondered to himself, why does such a wonderful person have to go through all this pain. 

They had a couple of days left until they would be returning to the burrow for easter. Rory was ready to get back to the Weasleys. Today she and Evan had transfiguration, and Minnie allowed them to become partners so Evan could be with Rory. They were transfiguring random junk into jewelry, just as a review. "Evan, give me your shoe." He stared at her. "No way!" She gave him a side glare. "You can have," he looked at himself. "my cloak, I don't need it anymore." Rory looked at the piece of clothing in her hand. Her hand travelled to her hair, where her elastic band lay. She took it off slowly and gave it to Evan, letting her hair fall. Evan was surprised. She hadn't taken her hair out since Tina died, "Rory, are you sure?" She nodded. "Alright lets transfigure these into jewelry, you go first." Evan thought of the many different types of jewelry, and without really thinking, he settled on one. He used his wand and muttered a spell. The black elastic band transfigured itself into a silver band, with one yellow jewel on it. He handed it to her. Rory stared at the ring, which looked very similar to an engagement ring. Her heart was beating very fast. "What are you proposing to me?" She asked uncertainly. Evan's mind finally registered what his actions looked like. "Oh, NO! I mean- not yet- i-" He was tripping over words. he shook his head and came up with an idea quickly, trying to get his face back to his skin tone. 

"Uh, I'm not proposing, maybe in the future but not yet. Look I know you're still hurting with Tina, and we're still really young. If you want, you can take it as a promise ring. Like how the muggles do it? I promise in the future I'll ask you to marry me, I promise to always be by your side, I promise that no matter what happens I will love you. Will you take it?" Rory was relieved and maybe a tad bit disappointed. But if he did ask, she would have said no. However, he really just proved that he understands how she feels, and she would be happy to take the ring. "Yes, I'll take it, of course i'll take it" She smiled for what seemed the first time in ages. He placed the ring on her finger. "Not the most romantic ring ever, but" "I love it" Rory interrupted him. She grabbed his cloak and pointed her wand at it. It also transformed into a silver ring, with green gems embedded. "Here," she placed it on his ring finger and admired the look of it. "Thank merlin I didn't give you my shoe!" They both laughed, and even though they were a little loud, Minnie smiled at the pair.

 "Thank merlin I didn't give you my shoe!" They both laughed, and even though they were a little loud, Minnie smiled at the pair

****

Rory and Evan were on their way to the burrow, but they stopped by the village to get some groceries. When they arrived at the house, they were met with Authur leading Molly out of the house. He looked a bit panicked and Molly was screaming. "She's in labour. I'm taking her to the hospital! Take care of the kids!" And they vanished on the spot. Rory and Evan had their jaws open. "Ora! Rosie!" Called little Percy waving his arms frantically from the doorway. "Percy come back! Mum and dad said- oh Hi Rory and Evan!"  Bill and charlie ran up to them. "Wheres mum?" asked Charlie. They looked at each other. "Well, your new brothers are on the way, so she went to go get them." Rory wasn't sure how to say it. Charlie looked satisfied with the answer before grabbing both their arms and bringing them inside the house. 

****

Around 6 pm, an Errol the house owl came swooping down. Rory tore the letter open to find Authur's messy writing.

Identical boys!! Come to Mungos with children!

"Evan, there born! Grab the kids and lets go!" "By floo or apparating?" She gave him an 'are you serious look'  She went by the fire, grabbed Percy and vanished with green smoke.

They found Molly and Authur with two little bundles in their arms, along with Fabian and Gideon. "Uncle Fab and Uncle Gid!" The kids ran out of their arms and went to their uncles. "Rory! Evan! Thank you so much for taking care of the kids! It is much appreciated." Molly said. "Not to worry Molly! We'd do anything for them. Aww what are their names?" Authur was holding one with a baby blue blanket. "I'm pretty sure this one is Fred Gideon Weasley." He looked at his wife for confirmation. She gave him a nod. "And this one is George Fabion Weasley, Fred is older then George." "Fred and George" Evan said, "Would you like to hold them?" Rory and Evan looked at each other. "Sure" Rory got George and Evan got Fred. Both were smiling at the little bundle. 

"We wanted to ask the two of you something," Molly said. Authur cleared his throat and continued. "Yes, we were hoping that you two would become the Godmother and Father of these two, will you accept?" Rory had happy tears in her eyes, and Evan was smiling brightly. "Yes, we will be honoured to be their godparents!"