*All three*

November 31st, 1979

Molly, Rory and Lily all seemed to be getting along very well, after all, they all have something in common. Molly found out that she was pregnant in July, Rory following after in August, and now Lily. "Imagine if they become best friends during hogwarts!" "Of course they will! after all we're best friends!" Tina was growing healthy and showing signs of magic which both Rory and Evan were excited about. "Thank merlin she didn't get the squib gene from me! I mean I would have still loved her even of she was, but I wouldn't want her to miss out on Hogwarts." Rory said one day to Evan as they cleaned a broken vase. Tina had learned her first word which was Groot, unfortunate for the parents but Groot was over the moon about it.

Evan had officially become an Auror, one of the quickest people to become one. He and Moody both had done a lot of catching in the past few months, filling up Azkaban quickly. The Weasleys were as lively as ever, Bill soon starting Hogwarts, and Charlie starting to read. Rory had given him the dragon book she bought for him many years ago, and he was very excited. Percy had always stuck beside Rory, learning different things from her. He too had started reading but was proven difficult with the twins running around. Fred and George had a knack for making mischief, pranking nearly everyone who came in, even the Mauraders. Of course, Evan sometimes helped then earning some cold glares from Molly. 

"Another boy coming, wish I'd be getting a girl though," Molly sighed while patting her stomach, "Do you have any name ideas?" Rory asked. "Maybe the first name will be Ronald," Rory nodded. "That's a nice name," Lily agreed with her. "Rory, what are you going to name the twins?" Rory sipped on her tea, "Not sure, a girl and a boy, still need to figure them out, but I'd like to name the boy Regulus or Cody," She smiled sadly. "What about you Lily?" Lily was only a month pregnant, but she knew the gender of the baby, perks of being a witch." "James wants to name him after himself," Lily rolled her eyes, "But I think Harry would be a nice name." A bang came from up above. Molly got up angrily while muttering something that sounded like, "Oh those two, hope they'll grow out of it in the future,"

****

March 1st, 1980

The sixth Weasley boy was born today, and to say that Rory was in awe would be an under exaggeration. They ended up naming him Ronald Billius Weasley, Rory and Evan being the godparents again. He was a slightly chubby baby which Rory adored. 

May 5th, 1980

Rory was having her second and third child today. Regulus Evan Rosier and Molly Lily Rosier. Regulus was older than Molly by 12 minutes. This time, they asked Molly and Authur to be the godparents which they accepted. Tina still a little young to understand what was going on, liked to poke their chubby cheeks, which Evan laughed at. 

When Dumbledore came to visit, he warned them about the world knowing about the kids soon, but they decided not to go into hiding. He also told them about one of their friends, Severus Snape, was a death eater. When Rory asked why he became one of them, Dumbledore didn't have an answer. 

July 31st, 1980

Harry James Potter was born to Lily and James potter. James said he looked like himself when he was little, but when the newborn opened his eyes, he had bright emerald green eyes, almost exactly like Lily's. Sirius Black was asked to be the godfather while Rory was asked to be the godmother. They both accepted despite not liking each other. The word that the Potters had given birth to a baby had gone around the wizarding world, even reaching to Voldemort himself. He had heard of the prophecy along with Snape and Dumbledore about Harry Potter. Dumbledore had warned Lily and James the night Harry was born and insisted that they go into hiding. Dumbledore had only told the two before returning to his office where he met up with his granddaughter. 

"Rory, I must tell you something that you must keep a secret from outside the Rosier family. There is a prophecy that Sybill has told me about. I didn't realize that it was referring to the Longbottoms and the Potters until I re-heard it. The prophecy is:

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies..."

Rory thought for a moment, like a puzzle. She looked up at him when she had the same conclusion as him. "So Harry and Neville are in danger?" He nodded. "I have insisted that the potters and Longbottoms go into hiding, and use the fidelius charm. I believe they are now discussing about who to make the secret keeper and I have volunteered but I have a feeling they will choose Sirius Black." Rory nodded agreeing. She was about to say something when his office doors whammed open, revealing Severus Snape. They both took out their wands and pointed them at the intruder. "Wait-no don't shoot!" Severus exclaimed. They didn't lower their wands but listened to what he had to say. Severus was in tears when he launched into an explanation. Severus had become a death eater after Mary had died. He was devastated and his anger took over his actions leading him to the dark lord. HE overheard the prophecy made by Sybill and reported back to Voldemort. After he left he realized it was talking about Harry. Then he came here because he rethought his actions and wanted to keep Lily alive.

When Rory asked about Mary he started sobbing. Claiming it was his fault he wasn't there to save her. He regrets ever becoming a death eater and thought of killing himself several times, but then he knew he wanted to make things right and wants to save Lily. Rory wanted to believe him but needed Dumbledore on board. Without hesitation, he let him have a second chance and offered for him to be a spy for him, and to become a potions master at Hogwarts. He agreed and thanked him over and over again. Just as he was about to leave, he seemed to notice Rory there and wondered why. 

They both thought it was safe to tell him her true identity. Severus being isolated, they told him and he had a surprising reaction. He swore he wouldn't tell anybody and left.