*Quidditch*

They set up their tents with some difficulty, but in the end, they managed it. On the outside, there was no way 16 people could fit in it, but when they got inside, it was easily done. They unpacked their things and Authur attempted to start a fire with a match. After several packets, he got it on fire, and they started making lunch. Halfway through the whole process, Bill, Charlie, and Percy had apparated into the tent, scaring Ron from eating anything. They ate outside on the grass and were later joined by Ludo who was asking for bets. Evan refused politely, knowing Ludo wasn't really reliable. Fred and George had Bet all their savings, gaining a look of disapproval from Rory.

They ignored her simply. Ludo sat down with them and ignited a conversation about Bertha, Percy occasionally putting in his opinions. Another crack came and Barty Crouch had appeared on the spot. Percy immediately made himself look nice in front of the rich-looking man. Crouch had made small conversations with them before whisking Ludo away. "Poor chap," Evan said quietly to Rory. "Yea, son in azkaban, and wife passed away. No wonder he's distant." Rory shivered at the memory of finding Barty Crouch Junior at the Longbottoms.

****

"How far up are we?" Ginny asked as the two families climbed to the very top of the stadiums. "We're almost there!" They finally arrived at their seat where Fudge, Bagman and several other people were there."Authur! Evan! Rory! Glad you could all make it!" They all greeted him, as well as the kids. Percy had flushed bright red before bowing so low his glasses fell off and shattered. Rory helped him, feeling bad. "This is the Bulgarian Minister, I think we're waiting for a couple more people, ah Lucius!" Rory's gaze was on the Malfoys, who were sneering back at her. 

"Welcome!" "Ah Fudge, I don't think you've met my wife Narcissa and son draco?" Fudge politely greeted them. "Good to have you here Lucius! I believe you know Ludo, oh and Authur and Evan?" Malfoy said something rather rude to Authur, but Fudge wasn't listening. They stopped talking so they could get to their seats, and as they passed Rory and Evan, they were giving them a challenging stare. "Malfoy," Evan said. "Rosier." He glared at them before leading his wife and son to their seats. "Looks exactly like him." Evan said motioning to Draco. Rory nodded before taking her own seat beside her husband and watched the game begin. She was cheering on for Ireland and liked their little grand opening. She sighed when she saw that the Bulgarians introduced the Veelas, her son and godson gawking at them. She snapped at Reg from walking out of the box. "Regulus!" She forgot about her husband, who was likely also gawking at the women. She turned to look at him but didn't expect to find him tossing pieces of popcorn in the air.

She laughed, making him confused. She kissed him sweetly before looking back at the game, anxious to watch it. It started out clean, but several injuries occurred. She cringed when she saw Krum flying with a bloody nose, catching the snitch. There were cheers coming from the stadium. The game was over. They walked back to the tents, discussing the game. "That was fun!" Rory said, washing the green paint from her face. "Yea it was." Rory felt the urge to hug him for some reason. They stayed like that for a bit, embracing one another. "I love you Evan," she said. Evan patted her head. "I love you too Ola," They heard distant screams coming from outside, and rushed to see what it was. "Rory, Evan! Take the kids and go!" When Rory looked out, she saw death eaters walking in a big group, destroying tents, lifting people up in the air. It made Rory's stomach turn. "Fred, George! Take Tina, Ginny, and Cody to the portkey! Bill, Charlie and Percy, take Molly, reg and the other three! I'll stay with Evan!" 

The adults had rushed into the fire, trying to stop it from spreading. Evan was duelling with some of the death eaters, while Rory helped people escape. It seemed to be going on for a while. People running in different directions, screams everywhere, the moon and fire illuminating everything. Then there was another source of light. Rory looked up and to her horror, the dark mark was flying in the sky. They rushed to where they saw the mark being conjured, death eaters fleeing the scene. They shot spells at where they saw the person, but it wasn't who they thought it was. "Stop! That's my godson!" Rory yelled and rushed to Harry, Ron and Hermione. She embraced them and checked for any injuries, chatters happening behind her. 

In the end, they blamed Crouch's house-elf because she was holding a wand. Crouch dismissed her, and everyone thought it was because she was holding the wand. But Rory could tell there was another reason. She just didn't know. They grabbed the kids after that and got to the Burrow, Molly worrying at the front door. "Molly! Are they all here?" Rory asked. The plump woman nodded before bringing the rest inside. "Mum! Dad!" Rory embraced her children tightly. "Thank Merlin you're alive." She said with tears swimming in her eyes. Rory felt that something odd was going to happen, something she dreaded would happen for 13 years.