*Dumbledore's Army*

October 21st, 1995

Rory was heartbroken when she returned to her room. Evan immediately hugged her as she broke down. Rory explained what happened and blamed herself for it. Evan just listened. The whole night they talked and in the end, they finally wrote the letter they would be sending to their kids. It was decided that Rory would send it in her animagus form. "See you later love," Evan said. Rory frowned just a bit. "Yea, love you." She said and left as an owl.

She clutched the letter in her legs while flapping to the great hall. She flew to the Hufflepuff table where 3 out of her 4 children were sitting together. Molly was sitting alone at the Gryffindor table looking a little glum, but Rory kept going on to the table with the yellow. She landed in front of Tina and handed her the letter. Tina opened it and started frowning. Rory was in pain to watch. "What is it Tina?" Cody asked. She looked up to her younger brother. "Mum and Dad are getting divorced." Reg widened his eyes. "Gimme that." He said, and read the letter aloud.

"Dear Children, It pains me to tell you like this, but your father and I think it is better if we separate from each other. We both have some differences in our opinions. We hope you don't take it harshly, and do not blame your selves, we will see you at Christmas. -love mum." They looked at each other in horror. "They have different opinions? In what? Does dad think the ministry is better or something?" Another hooting of owls came, and the daily prophet was in front of them. Tina read it, and one of the articles was about their 'divorce'. Tina cleared her throat and read.

"Evan Rosier, an Auror at the ministry, has just announced his divorce with his wife, Rory Dunlap. He claims that Rory was working too close to Dumbledore, and was going against the Ministry...' I can't believe it! Dad thinks the ministry is right and that Dumbledore is mad!" Reg and Cody looked at each other. Molly who had just read the daily prophet was walking towards the siblings. "Did you-" she asked. "Mol, look! Mum and dad are getting a divorce!" Cody said while pushing the letter into her hand. Reg was thinking. "Why? Doesn't dad work for, you-know. It doesn't make sense. I think something is up. We should ask mum." He said. Tina re-read the newspaper. "I don't know. The article says dad's pretty mad at her. maybe we should ask Uncle Sev." She suggested. Cody didn't listen to her. "Wait, it says we will see you at Christmas, that means that dad is still working for... " He was interrupted by Malfoy. 

He approached the Rosiers with a smirk and his goons behind him. "Look, it's the bloodtraitors whose parents are getting divorced. Do Mummy and daddy have different opinions? Or was it the auror going back to it's cave?" They all glared at him, Malfoy knew about Evan's mark. "Shut it Malfoy." Molly said. "Or what? Gonna call your mudblood mother for-" He was stopped when water hit his face, ruining his 'perfectly combed hair'. Molly grinned. "No, going to make you call for your father." Rory felt satisfied by what happened so she left the hall. 

****

November 17th, 1995

Keeping their marriage a secret was not that hard since no one knew where they actually were. But they still got hundreds of letters from close friends and some of Evan's fanmail (Which Rory usually threw into the fire) Rory had visits from her kids and some of the Weasleys, except Molly, which hurt Rory,  but most of it was her fault. 

"Ev! Let's go!" Rory yelled. Evan came out of the bathroom, pulling on some robes. "Sorry, lets go." He said, then shrank to the size of a finger. Rory too shrank and beckoned for Evan to hop onto her back. When he had a hold, she flew out the window, to hogsmead. They went to the hogshead, watching and listening to the meeting. Rory used occumelecy to talk to Evan. "Are they stupid?" She asked. "Umbridge could be watching the whole damn thing!" Evan rolled his eyes.  After that, they told Dumbledore, who told the rest of the order.

****

December 19th, 1995

"Evan, Evan! Wake up! Authurs been hurt!" Rory shook her sleeping husband as she got ready to leave. Evan groaned. "What?" He asked groggily. Rory sighed. "Aguamenti! Get up! Authur is injured!" Evan had woken up immediately by the contact of cold water, took a minute to process what Rory said, before panicking and getting changed. When they were ready, they went to Dumbledore's office and were sent to Grimmauld's place. It was around 6 in the morning, and Rory was not surprised to see Harry, her kids, and the Weasley kids sitting by the table drinking butterbeer with Sirius. 

"Mum! Dad!" Cody and Tina said, jumping into their parent's arms. The rest greeted them, Molly a bit coldly, before sitting back down. Rory quickly read Harry's mind, before hugging him too. "It's not your fault." She whispered under her breath, only for Harry to hear. Sirius just nodded at them. Rory looked at the worrying faces of the children and decided to make breakfast until Molly came back. At 10, she arrived with the good news that Authur was ok.