*Mad-eye Moody*

Fall 1993

Authur and Evan were busy at the ministry. After the world cup incident, they barely had time off from work! Complains everywhere, searches for the death eaters, and the awful Rita Skeeter writing overexaggerated articles about nearly everything. Everyone was on edge, still a bit frightened about what had happened. Dumbledore had been in contact with Rory and Evan and told them that Moody was going to be the new DADA teacher. Evan hadn't seen Moody in so long after Mad-eye started losing trust in everyone. After 1981, Evan had only exchanged letters and small details. 

Harry had sought Rory about his scar but was disappointed when she didn't have an exact answer. Truth was, she knew everything, just couldn't tell him. She hated herself for it, but if Harry knew, Voldemort's return might be more lenient. She was currently alone in the kitchen reading the latest article of the daily prophet. She didn't hear her second daughter entering the room. "Hey mum?" Molly asked slightly hesitantly. Rory looked up, "What is it sweety?" Molly seemed to be having last-minute thoughts. "I have to tell you something, I- uh don't know how you'll react but, I- i think that I like girls." Her gaze was on the ground, but Rory didn't see what was so wrong with it. She brought her in for a hug. 

"There's nothing to be afraid of hun. I'm glad you figured it out, and I'm happy you told me. But just because you like girls, doesn't mean I love you any less."Molly was relieved to hear it. "Thanks for understanding mum. I haven't really told anyone yet, other than Reg, I wasn't sure if I was ready." Rory fixed a piece of her hair behind her ear. "I'm sure your father will be open with it too, your not the first person I know who is gay." Molly smiled and thanked merlin for having a wonderful mother. "Thank you mum."

****

The Year of 1994-1995

At Hogwarts, things were a little messy. Harry was chosen as a Triwizard champion and claims that he didn't put it in. Rory obviously believed him and begged her grandpa to take him out. His response was negative, as the cup had chosen him so he had to compete. The first task, he had passed well. He had no injuries whatsoever, so Rory was relieved. 

Rory had gotten letters from her kids saying that Moody's class was- like hers in fifth year. Dumbledore assured her it was alright, but they both knew something was off with Moody. He didn't seem as bad as Professor Earl, Rory's DADA teacher when she was younger, so they left it to be. For the yule ball, she had gotten many letters from Regulus on how to ask a girl he liked out. It gave her nostalgia of when Regulus Black asked for her advice, but she replied the same way she did 25 years ago. Turns out, he asked Cody's friend Luna Lovegood out. 

Tina and Fred had gone together, no surprise there, George and a girl named Angelina, Hermione and Viktor Krum, Ron and Padma Patil, Cody and Katie Bell, Ginny with Neville, and Harry with Molly. Harry and Molly were going as friends since they had no one else to go with. According to Molly, Ron was jealous that Hermione was going with Krum, even though he wouldn't admit it. Rory had a guess that Ron hadn't asked her out quick enough, and was now ignoring her. Her guess was justified in the next letter Molly sent her. 

The next tournament was less dangerous than the first one in Rory's opinion. Nobody died or drowned, but now she was anxious for the last task. Everyone decided to come down to the school to watch Harry compete. Course half of it was boring, they couldn't see anything through the maze! About 2 hours into the task, Evan had started twitching his left arm. Rory looked at it in concern. "Ev, are you alright?" He looked uncertain himself. "Rory, come down, we need to go somewhere private." They excused themselves from the stands and went down to a concealed place. Evan lifted his sleeve, and to their horror, was the dark mark, as clear as it was in the past. "You don't think-" Evan started, but was cut off by cheers. They ran into the stands again, to see Harry return, but he was holding a body and crying.

"Evan! He's dead!" Rory said realizing the stiffness in the body.  Harry kept screaming, "He's back!" Evan and Rory looked at each other before going down to Harry. Everyone seemed to be fussing over Cedric, no one realized that Harry was missing, as well as Moody. "Rory, Evan, come with me." Dumbledore said urgently taking Minnie and Sev with them. They all went to the DADA classroom, and up to his office. They opened the door to find Harry looking frightened and Moody looking a bit lopsided. Evan took out his wand and tied him to a chair. "Severus, get me some verataserum, and a house elf named Winky, Minerva, there is a dog near Hargirds hut, so if you could kindly come and bring him up to my office and tell him I will be right with him soon that would be greatly appreciated." Dumbledore said. After Severus returned with the potion, they made the imposter drink it and he launched into full detail of what his plan was.

Turns out, Mad-eye wasn't really Mad-eye, but Barty crouch Junior. After everything was settled, they called the ministry, but Dumbledore asked for Harry, Rory and Evan to come up to his office, where Padfoot was waiting. He transformed into a human, not sparing a glance at the Rosiers. "Harry, I need you to describe everything that happened after you touched the portkey." Rory and Sirius spoke at the same time. "Dumbledore, Harry has been through a lot, don't you think he should rest?" Dumbledore chose his words wisely and convinced Harry to tell them what had happened. Several times, Rory dug her face into Evan's shoulder, wondering why young people like her and Harry had to go through such violence at an early age. After Harry was finally finished, he was sent to the hospital wing, the adults staying behind. 

"Sirius, I believe you know that Rory is my great-granddaughter?" Dumbledore asked. "Yes, I heard many of the death eaters talking about it in Azkaban, can't say I'm surprised." Rory wasn't glaring at him, but she was close to. "Very well, I don't suppose the secret will be kept for much longer, but I ask you to not tell anyone, for now," Sirius agreed. "Now, I think we have to start re-building the order, I believe the time has come." They all nodded. An idea popped into Sirius's head, "Dumbledore, I am not sure where you plan to put headquarters, but I can offer you the Black Manor. It is completely concealed and only I have access to it right now, that is until I die." Dumbledore took it in for consideration. "If you don't mind, I think it would be perfect, I'm afraid, some old members might know the location of the old headquarters. So if you are alright, I believe we will use it." Sirius nodded. "Definately. It has tones of space, so people could actually stay there if needed. Might be a bit dirty." Dumbledore left it there. "Rory and Evan, I need you two to go and contact some people that you and I know are reliable." They nodded.

****

Hospital wing...

There was a large argument erupting at the hospital. Fudge refusing to believe that Voldemort has returned, not believing Dumbledore or Harry because of what Rita Skeeter had written, it was all a pain in the arse. Snape had had enough and stepped forward showing his mark. "There, there is the dark mark, not as clear as an hour ago but still, clearer than ever. Why do you think Karakoff fled tonight?" Fudge stepped back in horror. "I don't know what your staff are playing at Dumbledore-" Evan interrupted him, lifting his sleeve as well. "Look fudge, be reasonable. Mine is not as clear as Severus's under certain circumstances- but this is proof that that you-know-who has returned." Fudge shook his head. "He can't be-" Evan was filled with rage. "When have I ever not been loyal? This is legit!" nothing was getting past Fudge's thick skull, "You're all mad! Dumbledore, I will be returning tomorrow to discuss the running of this school. I must return to the ministry!" Before he left, he dropped a sack filled with gold on Harry's bedside table. "You're winnings," He mumbled. Dumbledore sighed heavily. Then he sent Minnie and Poppy off so that Sirius could reveal his identity.

"Siurs Black!" Molly screamed. "Mum, shut up, it's ok." Ron said in a sort of assuring voice. Severus did not scream, but his face filled with fury and loath. "What's he doing here?" He asked. "He is here on my invitation, now, I need you two to get behind your past. Rory has already done that. From now on, you two are on the same side, I need you to trust one another." The two watched each other warily, before quickly shaking their hands."Good. Sirius, I need you to go and recruit the Lupins, Fig, Mundungus the old crowd. Lay low at the Lupins for a while." Sirius nodded. "I need to go downstairs to the Diggory's." He left the hospital wing. "Harry, drink the potion," Rory said while sitting on his bed. He didn't say anything, but she could see it in his eyes that he blamed himself. Rory took him in for a hug, "Harry, it's not your fault. You did the most you could. You didn't know the cup was a portkey, and you were kind enough to share the game with Cedric, it's something you're parents would have done. The thing was, you brought Cedric home, and that's amazing dear. You could've left him and saved yourself earlier, but you stayed and brought him back. No one can blame you for Voldemorts return, it was bound to happen at some point. Now get your rest, you're gonna need it."