Very Angry Omega (Bastard!)*

1025 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written May 18 2021
Posted May 23 2021

NEXT UPDATE is June 6 2021

No sexy stuff, but references to sex written as vaguely as I could in past tense without preventing you guys from knowing what happened...

So M Rated? Not explicit at all, but young children shouldn't read...?

"Fucking bastard..." Kaito grumbled under his breath, seething at the thought of his mate. People gave him a wide berth as he stalked by, his anger no doubt very present within his scent. It was rude to have his scent so strong but he didn't care, he had a very good reason to be angry. Shinichi would be lucky to even sleep in the same room with him after the stunt that he'd pulled this morning!

Just because his heat had mostly ended this morning, it didn't give the sleuth the right to toss him aside, literally. They'd been sharing each other's company, locked together by their reproductive organs. It had been nice being all snuggled up against Shinichi while the alpha ran his fingers down his back as they waited to be released. Just simply enjoying one another's company as his heat wound down. Until the phone call.When Shinichi got word of the murder case, the bastard quickly forced their separation, quickly cleaned up, and headed out the door. All before Kaito had been able to recover from the pain and shock of having a knot forcefully removed from him.

The magician paused, ducking into an alley as his anger melted into a small whimper. It had hurt, and it still hurt. He'd torn and their mixed fluids had stung badly, it had been hard to stop the bleeding. Why had Shinichi hurt him like that? Kaito's fingers gently brushed the scarred tissue on the right side of his neck, the mating mark that Shinichi had given him a few months ago. Had he done something wrong?...

Kaito quickly shook his head, no, it wasn't his fault. Stupid heat hormones. Indigos darkened angrily, it was Shinichi's fault. The sleuth could have at least done it more gently, or at least given him a warning and reason. If he were weaker willed he'd be a mess by now from letting his heat get to his head and allow himself to believe that he'd been abandoned because he wasn't good enough! But he was more in control than the average omega, so instead he just felt really hurt, and angry, very angry.

He forcefully reined in his emotions, knowing that if he continued to release such a scent, it could lead to some problems. After recomposing himself, Kaito stiffly stepped out of the alleyway and continued on to his destination. Fucking bastard, he just wanted to curl up in his nest and sleep. He couldn't though, the condom had torn along with his skin so he needed preventive medicine. Bastard!

*

Saguru sighed, feeling exhausted. It wasn't even noon... He was glad that he'd called Shinichi in for help, they'd managed to save the child in time. Barely. That was why he hated kidnappings, especially those that involved young children. There was always a time limit, even if it wasn't stated "What a way to start the day..."

Shinichi nodded, feeling equally tired, maybe even more since he hadn't gotten much sleep the other night "We managed to save her before she got sold" Despite how much civilization had improved as a whole, omegas were still trafficked more than any other presentation. Illegally of course, omegas had the exact same rights as both alphas and betas. It was hard to beat some idiotic notions out of people's heads.

It was just as pathetic to how morons used to judge people on skin colour before the Wolf Virus took the world by storm a few hundred years ago and made omegas the new target of discrimination instead since they were an easier target. Shinichi sometimes wondered what people would discriminate next after omegas. People never learned.

"I didn't have time to eat breakfast, do you want to pick something up at the store before heading back to the station?" Saguru inquired as he glanced at the nearby convenience store, feeling hungry now that the excitement had died down.

"Sure" Shinichi agreed "I need to buy a few things too" Mainly chocolate to appease Kaito, his mating bite had been stinging angrily for a while now. Kaito was pissed at him. The two males made their way over towards the store.

Saguru blinked in surprise when just before they went to enter, a very angry looking Kaito stepped out carrying a small bag. He watched as recognition and anger crossed over the magician's face before a fist went sailing into Shinichi's face "Kuroba!" Saguru was shocked, Kaito was not a violent person.

Indigos narrowed "Bastard!" He snarled, teeth bared. Wanting to throw another punch. He didn't though, instead he allowed Shinichi to cradle his injury. He threw the receipt at Shinichi before stalking away. Kaito knew that he'd do something that he might regret if he stayed near the other any longer.

Shinichi winced "He hits pretty hard..." He picked up the receipt, Kaito had thrown it at him for a reason.

The blond wrinkled his nose "He smelled furious" And had the faint smell of heat tainting his scent.

"I hurt him this morning" Shinichi sighed, feeling horrible as he read what Kaito had bought. He'd bought emergency contraceptives, and creams to help with heat and rut related tearing for omegas.

Saguru tensed as he looked over Shinichi's shoulder and read the receipt "Please don't inform Kuroba that I was the one to call for your help"

"It's more my fault..." He was the one who'd rushed out the door without a word "But I understand that Kaito would try to pin the blame on you after he eventually forgives me" Kaito would understand after he explained, but the other would probably still be angry at him for a while.

"I'll do your paperwork for you" Saguru offered "Kuroba needs an explanation" Helping with a very time sensitive child omega kidnapping was sure to ease a good portion of Kaito's anger at the other, hopefully. Kaito had a soft spot for children after all.

Shinichi nodded "Thanks" He called a cab, hopefully he'd beat Kaito to the other's apartment. Despite being mated, Kaito still kept his apartment as a place to escape to when he needed space. The magician refused to give up that independence and he'd never fought Kaito on it.

Me: So Kaito is rightfully angry, and Shinichi's reason is flimsy... How hard would it have been to just say 'kidnapping'? 

XP I love omega Kaito so much... Need more! QAQ

Oh and this mini series won't have smut~ I dislike writing it an the smut I did do for this fandom was one of the weirdest of choices for a pairing XP

Comment? ^-^

•~• *Uses spaghetti sauce as chip dip for corn chips* Cheap, healthy, not spicy

I use it for pizza and nachos too because why not?

I actually don't dip chips in stuff or really eat chips normally but it was hot and I was too lazy to turn it into nachos after carrying groceries home XD