Weird (Kitty)

1022 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡
~Yay 8k Views~
1K votes~
★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡

Written December 22 2019
Posted January 5 2020

Kaito, well he was acting very odd, more odd than usual in Saguru's opinion. The magician hadn't spoken a word since class had started, nor had he played any pranks. The blond's golden gaze narrowed in suspicion as he observed Kaito once again both attempt to leave the classroom and fail at it. Usually if the other wanted to leave, he was normally gone before anyone had realized his intention.

"Bakaito!" Aoko growled, visibly exasperated "Stop crawling around and being all weird!" Indigos didn't even blink as Aoko brandished a mop, eyes glinting threateningly. He was crouched on the floor as he tilted his head, a confused expression playing on his face. Indigos gleamed playfully as he reached up to bat at the mop's strings. The girl scowled "Stop pretending to be a cat!" Of course the magician would act like a cat for a day just to mess with everyone!

Saguru pinched his brow as he watched the exchange, why did he think that switching into Kaitou Kid's class was a good idea again? From that fact alone he should have expected the experience to be weird "Kuroba-kun, please cease your childish actions" He sighed, mourning the fact that the teacher had long since given up on dealing with the magician's antics.

Said magician turned towards the blond, blinking curiously in response. Saguru wasn't ashamed that he'd tensed when Kaito slowly crawled over towards him, it was a natural reaction! Anyone who'd been put through what he had would act the same, Kaito was normally out to get him after all.

"Go away" He breathed, narrowing his gaze. Kaito had stopped beside him and was now looking up at him with wide eyes. He nearly flinched when instead of leaving like he'd been told, Kaito had butted his head against the side of his knee "Kuroba-kun!" He hissed, genuinely freaked out. He'd expected the other to attack him like a cat would, not show affection. It was creepy, especially since they were normally at each other's throats.

Aoko giggled, she knew that she should probably intervene, but the situation was kinda funny. Maybe she'll let this go for once since Kaito wasn't being too disruptive, that, and Kaito was actually acting sorta nice to him for once? It was weird, but baby steps? Friendship had to start somewhere after all.

Kaito visibly deflated at the other's harsh tone. Saguru would have almost felt bad if the person wasn't Kaito, but it was Kaito so he didn't care. The other was just messing with him "Stop attempting to be innocent" The blond growled, he'd had enough of these antics "It's absolutely creepy coming from you" Kaito was anything but innocent, especially when he tried to look it.

The brunette sat on his knees, placing his left hand onto Saguru's thigh. Wide indigo looked into gold as the magician gave an eerily realistic meow. The blond rolled his eyes, placing his hand onto Kaito's shoulder before giving him a small shove. With a startled yelp, the magician fell back onto his back. He sat up, giving Saguru a hurt look before crawling away.

Saguru let out a relieved sigh once Kaito had moved away, finally Kaito had lost interest in bugging him. He hadn't shoved the other hard enough to cause any damage, it'd been just hard enough to make him both lose his balance and get the hint. He did not feel at ease with the magician so close to him, Kaito was always up to something.

After that, the day had passed by uneventfully up until lunch, Kaito had kept his distance in favour of a spot in the sun.

"Kaito!" Aoko called, a sly grin on her face as she approached the lazing teen. Indigos blinked, but the other didn't leave the patch of sunlight "Guess what I have for lunch today" She snickered when the other just tilted his head in confusion. Kaito wouldn't be able to keep up his cat act after this.

Kaito gave the covered box a curious sniff, perking up a bit at the smell. To say that Aoko was disappointed when the magician didn't scream like a little girl when she removed the lid would be an understatement.

Indigos gleamed with excitement at the sight of the cooked tuna, he licked his lips before swiftly snatching up the biggest piece with his teeth. Aoko gaped, shock filling her before concern overtook her "Oh my god!" She crouched down next to him, worriedly running her fingers through his hair in search of a bump or injury. Kaito just leaned into the touch, eyes closed in content. After finding no such injury, she bit her lip, turning towards Saguru who'd been observing the interaction silently "Something's seriously wrong with Kaito" She breathed.

The blond silently agreed as he got up to check over the other, he was aware of Kaito's phobia of fish. Not even the magician's poker face could withstand such a fear "His vitals are fine" He stated after a few moments "And he doesn't appear to be suffering from any sort of injury..." So Kaito wasn't on drugs, nor injured. Kaito gave a small mew, nuzzling his cheek against Saguru's shoulder. Saguru grimaced but didn't shove the other away. It was easier to observe if Kaito wasn't avoiding them.

"Oh my" Both teens looked over to see Akako standing in the doorway, she'd been absent all day "What are you two doing?" She inquired as she easily walked over towards them. Gold narrowed at the sight of the disgruntled orange tabby cat in her arms. The cat did not look impressed.

"Something odd has afflicted Kuroba-kun" Saguru replied.

Akako nodded, not really seeming all that surprised. A flirtatious smile tugged at her lips as she knelt down next to the magician, giving the underside of his chin a few gentle scratches, the cat growled "You two can leave" Her eyes glinted "I know how to fix him"

Aoko hesitated, biting her lip before nodding. She grabbed Saguru's arm "We can't help him but Akako can" She stated as she dragged the blond out.

Me: This was very weird and fun to write, especially Hakuba's creeped out reactions~ There is no crush, thus Kaito is acting creepy in his eyes~

Hope you enjoyed~