Forced (Chase)

1039 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own MK/DC~

Written February 19 2020
Posted March 8 2020

This multi-parter is dark...

!!!But is censored enough to not be 18+!!!

!!!Nothing Graphic!!!

Gold gleamed intently as he chased the white clad thief, tonight was the night that he would finally catch Kaitou Kid. Too many times now, the elusive thief had evaded capture, but not tonight. Tonight would be the night where everyone would realize that he'd been correct. It was tiring to always have the division two officers mocking him about how silly it was that he thought that Kaito was Kid.

He didn't think that Kaito was Kid, he knew that he was. The problem was that the magician was both slippery, and nobody wanted to believe it. Division two adored Kaito, and division one was fond of him since he was dating Shinichi. The bloody thief had made the right friends in all the correct places. The only way that a conviction would actually stick to him were to be if he were caught in the act.

Kid had yet to actually steal the right target, and was currently running around the museum looking for it. A rumour about how the gem had been placed with another had been spread around, though in reality the very gem that Kid was looking for was resting snugly in his breast pocket.

A wry smirk tugged at the blond's lips as he ran around yet another corner, eventually Kid would have to come to him if he truly wanted the gem. The museum wasn't really that big due to how it was actually a temporary exhibit in one of those overly luxurious and fancy hotels. Sooner or later Kid would realize that someone was carrying the gem.

The chase continued for about five more minutes before the thief skidded to a halt, having reached the last of the exhibit rooms "What a sneaky Tantei-san" Kid breathed, a little out of breath from their run. Though his posture gave nothing away regarding his condition.

Saguru raised a brow, smirking "Says the thief" He couldn't hide his tiredness as easily as the other. He took a few backwards steps towards a side exit, his gaze never leaving the thief.

A wide Kid grin covered what was visible of the thief's face "But Tantei-san" He took a few steps to match the other's "It's expected of me" He tilted his head, veiled indigos gleaming "But from you? It's considered extra sneaky" His detectives were so much fun! This was why he knocked out everyone else early on, it gave him more time to play with his detectives.

Gold narrowed as he felt his muscles tense, the stare down lasted a few more moments before Saguru bolted through the door. He needed to lead Kid to the room he'd booked for himself. He'd had the windows secretly reinforced so that the other couldn't escape via the air. Kid would have to get close to steal the jewel, which also meant that he had a chance to grab Kid. So long as he restrained the other's hands, he should be able to capture him. After all, he was physically stronger than Kid.

A silent snicker escaped from Kid's lips, it was amusing to be the one doing the chasing for once. Now he just had to figure out what Saguru was up to. He hadn't watched the other since he'd thought that Saguru had already left for England. What a cheeky little trick.

When he reached his room, Saguru swiftly bolted inside, hurrying over towards the window. The moon was shining brightly through the modified windows.

"Seems like the detective is trapped" Kid smirked, cautiously stepping in after Saguru. He didn't see any tricks, which was odd.

"Come and get the gem Kid" Saguru dared, readying himself to grab the other.

Kid pursed his lips, he was confident that he was faster "Well..." Veiled indigos glimmered at the challenge "Since you've asked so kindly..." He lunged, darting forward, easily snagging the Topaz. Though when the moonlight hit the gem, an orange light filled the room, both startling and blinding the thief. He clicked his tongue, blindly staggering back, or at least he tried to.

A small squeak escaped from his lips as he felt Saguru's arms wrap around his waist "Let go" Kid huffed, trying to squirm away. The grip only tightened, forcing a pained breath of air to escape him "Tantei-saaah!" His words turned into a startled yelp as he felt himself being thrown, thankfully onto something soft. He tried to move up, but was swiftly pinned down by his wrists. The grip was bruising. Pained indigos peered at the other, his sight finally returning "Shit..." Fear iced his veins when he met the detective's gaze, this wasn't Saguru. Gold had been replaced by a lifeless glowing amber.

He strengthened his struggles, he didn't trust whatever was controlling Saguru. He knew that Saguru wouldn't seriously hurt him, but he didn't know about it now. He bucked both his hips and shoulders in an attempt to shake the other off, only for the being to crawl up on top of him, pinning the thief's legs with Saguru's. Kid refused to think of the person currently on top of him as Saguru, it was just the other's body.

Indigos narrowed as he tried to move, to struggle, to do anything to get the other off of him "What do you want?" He hissed, teeth bared. He didn't like that his detective was being controlled. It was also annoying that whatever was controlling Saguru, had enhanced the other's strength.

Glowing ambers peered down at him, disinterest masking the detective's face. Instead of responding verbally, the being leaned down to nuzzle the magician's cheek, knocking both hat and monocle off in the process. It paused, nipping at where Kaito's neck met his jaw. A small keen slipped from Kaito's lips as indigos closed momentarily at the sensation. He was really sensitive there.

Oh god no! Indigos snapped open in a panic when he realized that the nips had grown into more intimate touches. He did not want to do this, not with Saguru. He turned his head to bite at one of the arms holding his wrists, biting down as hard as he could. He was not going to let this thing use Saguru's body to assault him.

The being blinked dully at the magician before continuing the it's ministrations, having not felt a thing.

Me: I've been contemplating on this for so long~

Don't worry, the next part starts after ... What's implied to be about to happen

Saguru is innocent... How will he react if he comes to?

Berry doesn't like doing warnings (Because of spoiling) but with some things, she'll give more clear ones instead of the vague ones she occasionally gives...

With the name, combined with the warnings, that should have been enough