Liquid Chocolate (Burst)*

1100 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

Written July 17 2021
Posted August 8 2021

Prompt given by AshleysFanfics8

Not rapey despite vibes that may start to show up...

Kaito subtly cautiously peeked around the corner, letting out a relieved breath when he didn't spot his pursuer. He'd interrupted some sketchy looking guys who'd looked like they were about to kidnap the little girl that they'd been watching. He turned back around, jolting as he almost walked into someone. Already on his toes, Kaito quickly hopped back, away from the other person. Thankfully, the said person wasn't one of the people who'd been pursuing him. The magician offered a sheepish smile, posture relaxing to seem more friendly "Sorry, didn't see you there" He rubbed the back of his neck for greater effect. He gave a small bow before running past the man.

"I really hate you Kudo-kun" The man stated evenly just as Kaito stumbled in his steps "You're too nosy for your own good" He watched the teen crumple to the ground, amazed at how fast acting the drug was. A single scrape as the detective ran past him had been enough to take him down.

Coming across the detective had been good fortune, now he wouldn't have to seek him out. He made some calls after pulling the teen deeper into the alleyway.

*

Kaito woke with a start, struggling fiercely the moment he realized that he was bound. Waking up restrained was never a good thing. Indigos flickered around the room, it was mostly empty, the material underneath him crinkled. He was on a bed, the bed was covered in some sort of protective plastic. His bindings were also secure, his hands had been taped to the bedposts, spread out as much as possible. Unlike with handcuffs, the duct tape wasn't something that he could easily get out of. Whoever had captured him had been very generous with the tape, it was tight, forcing his hands into fists as it wound around them and down to his elbows. He wouldn't be slipping out of it.

"Oh, you're awake Kuroba-kun"

The magician squinted at the man who'd just entered, it was the one who'd drugged him! The guy also seemed a bit familiar as well. With his mouth sealed with tape, he was forced to stay silent.

"When I realized that you weren't Kudo-kun, I had to do some quick thinking to make sure you couldn't escape" The man smiled, as if Kidnapping wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Humming, he approached the bed, grinning at how defiant the teen looked through his eyes alone "I'm Daiku Maru, you were there when your friend got my girlfriend arrested"

Kaito tensed, okay, vengeful criminal... They were a lot more dangerous than the normal kind.

Maru's face twisted into a snarl "She was raped and ended up killing herself in prison" She'd still be alive if not for that detective!

The magician felt panic and fear fill him as Maru started to remove his pants, he kicked in an attempt to make the job more difficult.

"Stop struggling, I'm no rapist" Maru scowled, fighting to get the teen's pants off "I'm not interested in dick, especially teen dick" He wasn't a pedophile, those things were the worst of the worst.

Despite being relieved, Kaito still struggled, but in the end both his pants and boxers were removed. Indigos glared sharply as the magician curled his bottom half as best as he could.

Maru rolled his eyes, covering Kaito's eyes with a face mask before crouching to pull something out from under the bed "I wanted to get back at Kudo-kun, but hurting you in his stead should hurt him just as much" Maybe even more. He set up the equipment with ease, having practised just for this.

Kaito jolted as he felt something suddenly shove into him, it was small and made of metal... And it expanded a bit while in him?! He tried shifting to get the thing out of him but it wouldn't budge, he tried pushing too but it had the same result. A sudden squeak was muffled as he felt something uncomfortably warm flow into him. Just what?!... His mind raced to figure out just what was happening to him, a enema? Or something like one?

The man chuckled at Kaito's confused struggles "Originally I was going to use water, but I figured diluted melted chocolate would suit you more. You ate quite a bit of it while watching my sister's life fall apart after all"

He couldn't help but squirm, it felt uncomfortable and weird. Kaito's stomach was starting to cramp painfully, he was pretty sure that Maru was doing it wrong. Chocolate also didn't belong up there. He was trembling too for some reason, cold sweat already present on his skin.

Maru smiled, watching the teen struggle was fun, so was adding more and more of the chocolatey liquid to the bag. The valve was open a lot wider than what was recommended, allowing the teen's discomfort to grow without any chance of him adjusting to it. The teen was naturally lean, so a small swell was visible in his abdomen. He had enough liquid to get the task done.

Unable to help himself, Kaito was letting out pained whines, there was too much, he couldn't possibly hold anymore, but more and more just kept on filling him. It was too much! His thrashing wasn't making his restraints any looser, how would he get out of this? It hurt, it hurt so much. Surely it would run out? It had to run out. It just had to. Something funny suddenly happened inside him, sending a searing pain through his body. The tension inside had lessened, but... Kaito blacked out.

"I wonder if he would have reacted any differently if he knew that I was taping this for the detective?" Maru mused as he added more liquid, the teen's form was limp and soaked with sweat. The face mask was soaked as well, a mixture of both sweat and tears.

He didn't care if he got caught, his girlfriend died in a very undignified manner, and the detective's friend would as well. His eyes glinted as he eyed the still form, the kid was as good as dead, but just to make it more dramatic, he gave the enema bag a good squeeze, sending a good amount into the teen for topping it up one last time. Once it emptied itself he yanked the enema out of Kaito. Laughing as it all gushed out, soiling the bed protection and splattering between still thighs.

Maru picked up the teen's phone, using Kaito's fingerprint to unlock it. He sent a text with the location that said 'Find me!'. There now the detective would find his friend, with all the liquid, blood, and faeces leaking out from his dead corpse.

Me: Prompt was a vague, 'I want Kaito to die horribly' , and while this isn't as bloody as a horrible death could be... I think dying like that is horrifying and completely undignified

Kaito's insides burst... In a location where infection is deadly

Came up with the idea a few moments after I read the prompt, random but messed up~

Comment? ^-^

Hehe... I bet you weren't expecting such a death