Forced (Regret)

1008 Words excluding (A/N)~ I don't own MK/DC

☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡
Yay 50 parts
☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

Written February 19 2020
Posted March 8 2020

Extra chappy since I feel inspired with a very silly and happy multiparter idea will write the next part of that the day after tomorrow XP hopefully~

It's called: The Great Dove Kaitou Strikes! (___)

Angst, lots of angst~

Gold groggily blinked open, a cool chill hitting his skin as he sat up. He shivered a bit, pulling at the blanket to better cover himself up. His brows knit together in confusion when the blanket refused to budge, he glanced to the side, freezing at the sight.

Kaito was on the bed with him, but that wasn't as much of a problem as the exact state that the magician was in. Gold widened as a horrified gasp escaped from Saguru's lips. Bruises littered the younger teen's body, marring the skin shades of blues and purples. What was worse was that the bruises were centred around Kaito's arms and hips. Dried tear tracks ran from the other's eyes, some of them barely missing bruised and bloodied lips. Dear lord, Kaito looked like he'd been mauled with how various bruises and scratches covered his neck.

He swayed a bit, feeling lightheaded when he realized that dried semen, and an alarming amount of dried blood coated the area between Kaito's legs. He looked away, feeling sick as his eyes burned. He'd raped Kaito. The blood coating his own body was proof enough. Saguru bit his lip, he could taste blood, but he hadn't bitten himself hard enough to draw it.

Nausea suddenly hit him, barely giving himself enough time to lean over the edge of the bed to deposit the contents of his stomach onto the floor. The fall made a disgusting splattering sound but he didn't really care. At least the disgusting taste in his mouth masked the blood, Kaito's blood. He'd never intended to draw the other's blood, at least not in such a way. Maybe accidentally during a chase, but not like this.

A bright white suddenly caught his attention from the corner of his eye, he turned towards it. A bitter and faintly hysterical laugh bubbled out from his lips, gold dulled as he picked up the hat. He now had definite proof that Kaito was Kid. His fingers curled, wrinkling the hat before he launched it across the room in a sudden burst of anger.

Saguru covered his face with his hands, letting his head drop as he let out a small, broken laugh. This wasn't how he wanted to catch Kid, never in his wildest dreams had he thought that it would turn out like this. How was he going to explain it? That he'd forcefully stripped Kid down and raped him?! Because that was what had happened. The many scratch and bite marks littering his own body, mainly his limbs, attested to that. Kaito had not consented, he'd fought, and fought hard.

Saguru didn't like Kaito, not at all. They antagonized and annoyed the hell out of each other. Gold watered, but even Kaito didn't deserve what he'd done to him. Why had he even done it in the first place? Not once had he ever felt any lust nor malice towards the annoying magician. So why? Why had he raped him? And why had he done it so brutally?

He shook his head to clear it a bit before tossing the blanket over Kaito, his own motions rigid as he kicked the evidence of Kid under the bed. He didn't want to touch Kaito, what if he hurt him again? So he did the next best thing he could think of, he texted Shinichi, giving nothing but the location of the magician. Then he fled, not wanting to face the sleuth. Shinichi would call the police on him, but that was fine. He just didn't want to see Kaito's reaction.

He was a coward.

*

Saguru numbly stepped out of the shower, still feeling sick despite having washed away the evidence of his crime. His hands shook as he dried himself off, putting on a random pair of clothes.

"Stop! Ahhh..." A low whine passed through the magician's lips as he tried to squirm away, face flushed.

He swayed a bit, repulsed.

"No no no no no" Kaito's panicked babbling rambled on and on as Saguru positioned himself.

Saguru stumbled out of the bathroom, vision blurred from his own tears. He'd never imagined that the stubborn and willful Kuroba Kaito would beg. But he'd managed to make him do so. God he was a monster.

A low growl rumbled in Kaito's throat, indigos alight with warning as Saguru nipped and bit at said throat. Occasionally disrupted by a soft whine when certain spots were reached. The rumbling grew into a snarl when Saguru's knee began to shift between his legs.

The blond slowly sank onto his bed, he may as well be comfy when the police arrive.

"Fucking bastard!"

"Stop!"

"Get the hell away from me!"

"J-just stop!"

"Don't do this!"

Saguru curled up in his bed, covering his head with his arms in an attempt to block out Kaito's words.

"I'm sorry..." Tears cascaded from indigos as the magician's muscles went limp. He was too exhausted to keep fighting, and his struggles weren't doing anything. He closed his eyes, murmuring sorry over and over again. All struggling would do was injure Saguru's body.

Why had Kaito been apologising? His only crimes were theft, and he'd never apologize for that. It was Saguru who should be the one grovelling for forgiveness, not him. Not that he deserved it anyways, rapists don't deserve forgiveness. It was a crime worse than murder.

A small sob passed through torn and bloodied lips, indigos clenched shut as Kaito grit his teeth.

He wondered how long it would take the police to get here. Surely since Shinichi would be the one making the call it shouldn't take long. Unless he decided to tend to Kaito first, which was highly possible. Shinichi adored the magician.

Even as indigos fluttered shut from unconsciousness, Saguru's body didn't stop, nor slow it's ministrations.

Saguru crawled to the edge of the bed, once again throwing up. Though this time nothing but traces of bile came up. Watery gold closed as he just laid there, half off the bed. Just how much torture and pain had he put Kaito's body through? Why hadn't he at least stopped when the other has lost consciousness? He just couldn't understand.

Me: Saguru isn't doing so well... He just doesn't know about magic gems or that it wasn't him...

Hope this made you feel emotions of any kind~

Berry was grinning as she wrote this...