Forced (Confrontation)

1017 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own MK/DC~

★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡
~Yay 13k Views~
★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡

Written February 23 2020
Posted March 12 2020

Extra chappy because it would be too cruel to make you guys wait so long with this fic

And I have been on a roll with the next mini series (it's happy and silly)

Four days, and yet not one officer had arrived at his house, waiting for them to arrive was like a punishment in it's own sense. He couldn't bear the thought of heading to school, pretending that things were fine, that he wasn't a criminal waiting to be arrested. What if Kaito showed up in class? A full body shudder ran through Saguru's frame at the thought of seeing the magician face to face. He was thankful that Baaya was currently in London, Watson too. The disappointment that he could just imagine on her face was bad enough, especially since he'd probably spill everything to his beloved caretaker.

A loud knock on the front door echoed through the silent mansion, tearing the blond away from his thoughts. Weary gold closed, a shuddering breath forcing it'self from his lips. This was probably it, he never had any visitors, maybe if he ignored them, they'd break in and assume that he wasn't cooperating. They'd use more force, that was good. He didn't deserve to be treated well. The knocking continued for a few more minutes before stopping.

*

Shinichi pursed his lips, shoulders sagging a bit as he stared at the door. He then pulled out one of Kaito's lock picking kits, with it the door easily opened for him. He really didn't want to be here, but Kaito had insisted that he check up on Saguru. It wasn't that he didn't like Saguru, it was just that Kaito was hurt, unable to really move. He'd rather be by his magician's side than anywhere else at the moment. At least he had Ai and Agasa to watch over Kaito while he was gone. He pocketed the kit before silently making his way into the house, he had a good idea of where to find Saguru.

"Oi" Saguru flinched, almost falling off his bed at the sound of that voice, that horrible familiar voice. Gold widened in shock at the sight of Shinichi, the lover of the one he'd recently raped. Dear lord, why had the sleuth decided to visit him? Didn't Shinichi know that he'd hurt Kaito? The other wasn't stupid, he had to of realized it by now, even if Kaito hadn't already told him.

Azure softened at the other's reaction, though it was to be expected "You didn't rape Kaito" He breathed, taking a few steps closer to the bed. Kaito had told him about the gem.

Gold narrowed in confusion, of course he had, he'd been remembering bits and pieces of that night these last few days "You are mistaken" He winced at how his voice cracked a bit. Saguru's gaze turned towards his bed sheets, knuckles turning white as he clenched them "I..." His voice was small "I remember it" He grit his teeth, he just didn't know what in the world came over him to do such a horrendous act.

Shinichi closed his eyes, letting out a breath "There's something I need to tell you" Azure sharpened when he reopened his eyes. Saguru knew for sure now that Kaito was Kid, so telling the other now wouldn't do much harm "Kid's goal is to find a certain magical gem, and destroy it" He knelt down next to the bed, putting a hand on the other's shoulder. Saguru was his friend, and just as much a victim as Kaito "And that gem just so happened to be a different magical gem than the one Kid was searching for"

Saguru shook his head in disbelief "Why the hell are you trying to make up excuses for me?" His tone was a bit pitched from faint hysteria "I raped Kuroba, your boyfriend" Watery gold looked into Azure "So why are you taking my side instead of his?!" Magic didn't exist. His tone became icy "I had thought that you cared about him" His words were firm, despite how they wavered a bit.

"I'm telling the truth Hakuba'' The sleuth almost regretted holding off till now to check on the other. Saguru's complexion was pale, and the shadows under his eyes were dark "I took the stone to a witch, and she told me what kind of magic it castes" A disgusted grimace crossed over his face "It's magic made those who had a serious goal meet said goal" He clenched his fists "The only problem was that the goal was to be met in the worst way that the recipient could imagine" Thank god Saguru viewed rape as something worse than murder. He'd rather have an injured Kaito than a dead Kaito.

"Even if what you say is true" Saguru breathed "Then it's my fault for being so bloody persistent" He lowered his head "I wanted to reveal him as Kid" And he had "But now there's no way that I could possibly turn him in, not like this"

"Kaito has been worried about you" Shinichi stated "He knows how you are with morals, so he's been fretting" Azure narrowed "Even though he doesn't even like you" Kaito has a good heart "In fact, he's the one who begged me to check up on you" He stood up, now looking down on the blond "So if you truly feel bad, stop wallowing in self pity on your bed" He motioned towards the other "Start taking care of yourself better so that Kaito can focus better on himself" Kaito was so hurt, yet he was using what little energy he had to worry about Saguru.

Gold widened in shock, Kaito had been the one to insist on the visit? He hadn't expected that "You really weren't lying?" He remembered how Kaito had kept apologizing, it now sort of made sense now if the magician had known that the gem had been influencing him.

Shinichi scowled "Of course not! Why would I waste time messing with you when I could be near Kaito?" He really wanted to go back to him, but he'd promised to check on Saguru. Azure watered as he remembered Kaito's current state "The only reason that Kaito isn't here instead of me, is because he can't even stand" Stupid bleeding heart. Though he also loved that about him.

Me: Shinichi is very stressed right now... That's why he's acting kinda mean

Hope you enjoyed~

Has an anime ever made you rage quit and never continue it?

Berry rage quit on Death Note when a certain someone died •^• still salty after all these years...

And wolf's rain almost made me rage quit.... QAQ