Chapter 1

(Note: I do have a YouTube account in the name of 아루시Aarushi and the series name is MY ABUSIVE HUSBAND and there might be high probability you have learnt it there so....this note is to say that the YouTube work and Wattpad work totally belongs to me. )

(His words)

I took a deep breath and held the tray in my hands. It felt worse but still I needed to do it. Do it for myself, do it for my son. He is too small to go through all the abuses I go through. Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door and opened it after I heard "come in". I needed to be his maid for being his wife. His eyes travelled to me as he pointed his fingers or me to keep the tray down on the table. Obeying him I kept it on the table.

Y/n: anything more
I spoke up to ask him. My eyes trying not to meet him as fear ate all of me. Ate the shit out me.

Taehyung: separation from you.
He said. Nodding over him I turned my heels walking out of the room. Tears made their way right out of my eyes as I harshly bit my lips not to let out a sob. Closing the door I entered my room. Sitting in the bed I let all of my tears pour themselves in pain. Bending down a little bit I opened the tight bandage, as I closed my eyes laying down on the bed.

What I wanted and what happened. I have courage to leave but I can't. I have been trapped like this for my whole life.....from my birth till now. First it was my dad who abused me and now it's Taehyung who abused me. It hurts to hold all these in me. Even if I go I could be thrown back to these walls of the house where my screams, cries and wounds have lived. Taehyung holds the power and it's me whose his anger releases on. And the reason for all these things is being touched by someone else before him. I tried to escape and report him before for abusing me but his money shut all those things, all the mouths of people who dared to speak against him. And when I obeyed to go out of his life I get stopped and it's the worst. I am getting mentally and physically bruised everyday and it hurts.

Getting insult by him is not only a thing but even my son getting it hurts more. Not only Taehyung abused me but Taehyung started to abuse taemin as well. My son is too small to go through all these things from the start of his life. I have tried my best to keep him away from this but still it happens. I got up from the bed and looked at the clock hanging there. It ticked 3:08 in the afternoon. I started walking towards the kitchen and prepared lunch for taemin who will be back in a few minutes now. Gathering ingredients for his favorite food I started preparing it. 30 minutes passed quickly as I placed the uncooked pizza in the oven to be cooked.

I smiled and walked towards the door and opened it walking outside preparing to pick him up from the school. I stood up near the end of the road as I looked towards the gate of his school waiting for him. As I spotted him I waited for him to come towards the road that I was standing on. Even though me and Taemin get the perfect opportunity to run away from the house, still I can't because I don't have enough money to even handle our lifestyle and I am trying my best to collect money for it as soon as it gets enough I am not staying in that house for even a minute. I should have thought of this way much before but my dumb mind couldn't even thik of it until last month.

Taemin saw me as he smiled and came running towards me. I straightened my hand as he held my fingers. He talked with his friend as his friend's house was 5 minutes before ours. After his friend bid goodbye to me and him he left my fingers stopping to walk forward.

Y/n: Taemin
I called his name knowing what would come in response.

Taemin:mommy i don't want to go inside the house
He said, looking at me. As his grip over my fingers tightens after again he holds it.

Y/n:taemin everything will be fine don't worry.

Taemin: But when .

To be continued...
So here is season 2 of Can't escape with different plot. I hope everyone will like it like can't escape first version. Please vote and comment your thoughts over this book as well. Till then take care and I love you all.