Chapter 26

Taemin: I still love you daddy.
He whispered and smiled as Taehyung looked away, tears filling his eyes. Saying that taemin rested his head back to Y/n's chest and closed his eyes, falling asleep soon.

Three of them entered the house as taehyung had taemin over his arms. Walking forward he walked towards his room and placed him on the bed. He covered his body and looked at Y/n who was standing there looking shocked. Walking towards her he held her wrist and pulled her towards the room. Locking the door behind, he quickly pulled her towards his arms and sobbed hard.

Taehyung: I'm so sorry Y/n.
He whispered. But Y/n didn't react to it.

Taehyung: I am so sorry you have to go through all of that because of my stupidity...
He held her tight over his arms as she gulped. Gulped down the pain she was suffering through as well.

Taehyung: Why didn't you say that earlier?
He whispered helplessly.

Y/n: you would have never trusted me.
She whispered and lightly pushed him from her arms.

Y/n: bring taemin here please....i don't want you around him. He might suffer again.

Taehyung didn't answer and looked down. Knowing the stubborn him she walked passed him and walked towards his room. Getting under the sheets she pulled taemin towards her arms and hugged him tightly.

After Taehyung left the room she looked down at Taemin who was staring at her already awake from the sound. He gave a faint smile as Y/n slowly caressed his cheeks.

Y/n: Keep on behaving like this baby....I will make sure to give your daddy the pain he gave you.

Taemin: mommy Bu-

Y/n: Taemin do you still want to be with Taehyung after all these things?
She asked as taemin looked at her and shook his head.

With a deep breath she pulled him towards her arms and closed her eyes trying to drift off to sleep.

~*~
A whole week passed as Taehyung stayed there trying to get along with both of them. Taemin got a little close to him but Y/n still maintained space and was careful. Taemin was sitting on his lap and playing with Taehyung as taehyung and he both giggled. For taemin it was going better, playing with his daddy even after those things he suffered he was still wise enough as per Y/n instructed him. Taehyung looked over at him , laughing and giggling. Taemin had imagined himself playing like this with taehyung from small and seeing it turn into reality made him excited enough.

Taemin gave a deep sigh and rested his head on Taehyung's chest and closed his eyes, holding his finger tightly.

Taemin: daddy...please stay like this forever. I don't want you to be a baddie.

He whispered as Taehyung's heart lightly clenched. He held him tightly in his arms and kissed the top of his head. Y/n looked at both of them and looked towards the TV back while cutting the vegetables.

Taehyung: Do you need help?
He asked, looking over at her.

Y/n: It's fine.
She answered coldly.

Taehyung: Tell me when you need it.
He said as Y/n just ignored his words and let out a scoff.

Taehyung: baby lets go and change our clothes hmm.
He said and caressed taemin's head as taemin nodded. Y/n looked at taehyung and kept the vegetables she was cutting in a big bowl away.

She stood up and looked at Taehyung ready to go with them.

Taehyung: trust me
He whispered and walked. Y/n kept on looking as she saw taemin kissing his cheeks.

She looked down over the vegetable she was cutting and continued it after sitting back again. After completing it she walked towards the kitchen and looked over the rice which she had soaked. Extra then normal. Taehyung's business partners were coming over to sign a deal. Quickly keeping it in the rice cooker she prepared other food. She looked up as she heard Taemin's little voice echoing through the house. Taehyung's behaviour change had made taemin happy, she loved seeing taemin happy and carefree but was scared of him being around taehyung. But she needed to stick with her plan to make sure everything gets alright.

She looked at them as both of them entered the kitchen. Taehyung placed him on the chair as he walked towards the fridge taking strawberry milk out for him. Opening it he kept it in front of taemin as taemin took a sip of it talking.

Evening fell as Y/n walked downstairs casually dressed knowing the impression of taehyung's family will also matter over the deal. She looked at the sofa as taehyung and taemin were playing on taehyung's phone. The doorbell rang as Taehyung looked at the door, keeping the phone away. Y/n walked towards the door and opened it.

Y/n:oppa
A whisper left her lips.

To be continued.