Chapter 8

Y/n smiled looking at him as she giggled, gaining the attention of Taehyung. Taehyung looked at her as he saw Taemin soundly asleep.

Taehyung: You're not getting any treatment, it's only Taemin. Hope you know it.

Y/n's POV
My eyes kept on looking at him as I slowly blinked and caressed Taemin's head.

Y/n:ok
I said and gave a deep sigh.

Soon Taehyung stopped the car at the parking lot and looked at me right in my eyes telling me to wake up Taehyung.

Y/n: Taemin baby~.........wake up....we're here.

Author's POV
She whispered, caressing his head as slowly Taemin woke up. He raised his head and saw Y/n as his lips formed a little smile seeing her face right after he woke up. Y/n giggled and opened the door carrying him in her arms she stepped out and closed the door as Taehyung followed and stood beside two of them. Locking the car with keys he held Y/n's hand and moved forward. While Taemin looked at Y/n trying to speak something but seeing Taehyung near him and Y/n he ended up kissing Y/n's cheeks. Resting his head back on her neck he closed his eyes....pressure inside his little head was too much to bear but still he couldn't do anything to say it to Y/n. He forwarded his head and hugged her neck tightly as Y/n smiled and kissed his head.

~*~*~

The whole checkup was done. Even the doctor was shocked to see bruises that were bad over Taemin's body but he shut the doctor up with money and made sure nothing went out. Y/n and Taemin stayed there just observing everything in sadness as they knew this would happen. Doctor freaking out seeing bruises and Taehyung making sure nothing goes out with the power of his money.

Taehyung was buying medicines as suggested by the doctor as Taemin still stayed there in Y/n's arms hugging her tight fearing if he loosened his grip she would disappear from his sight. Y/n tried to read Taemin's mind but she failed. Taehyung's hands holding Y/n's gripping it tight making sure she stays in his side.

Taemin: mommy...I want to pee.
He said as Y/n looked at him.

Y/n: Taehyung
She called his name as he looked at her, raising his eyebrows.

Y/n: Taemin needs to go to the washroom....I will take him and come

She said as Taehyung nodded and left her hand. Seeing that Taemin's heart sighed in relief thinking now he will be able to talk about Taehyung's words to her but it failed quickly as Taehyung slid his hands in his armpit getting him.

Taehyung: I will take him.
He said as Taemin kept on looking at Y/n trying to speak he wanted to go  with her but Y/n didn't utter a word and kissed his temple.

Taehyung: Here's my card, use it for paying the bills of medicines.
He said and handed out his card and moved little forward placing his lips near her ear to say his PIN number.

Taehyung: It's our marriage date. First two letters the year and other two the date of it. I hope you remember 20 year 14date (2014) is pin.

He said and moved himself walking towards the washroom as Y/n kept on looking at him with her lips little opened. She was shocked as she looked down at her hands holding the card.

Flashback
She walked down the aisle holding her fathers hand. Her heart beating rapidly inside her chest as she looked at the person in front waiting to hold her hand. Her dad placed her hand in Taehyung's hand as she sighed in relief thinking no more painful life anymore. Taehyung gripped it tight, smiling looking right into her eyes. His adorable boxy smile which reflected every happiness that came deep down from his heart. Seeing him she smiled back as the priest started the vows. Both reciprocated their vows as now at the end it was time for kiss. As soon as the priest asked Taehyung to kiss her, Taehyung jumped and wrapped her inside his arms, kissing her passionately. Claps and whistles captured the whole place as after separating the kiss he pulled her inside her arms embracing her tight as he could and kissed her forehead.

Present
Y/n looked at them disappearing from her sight as she looked at the front as the medicines were placed on the counter. Smiling, she swiped the card writing pin paying the amount. Holding the medicines she walked, sat on the bench and waited for them.

In the bathroom.
After they reached there Taehyung slammed the door, closing it tight. He left free in the air as Taemin gripped his neck fearing to fall down.

Taemin: daddy
He cried as Taehyung just held him back and placed his body on the ground. Cupping has cheeks, he whispered.

Taehyung: wanted to speak everything out to mommy huh!

To be continued..