Chapter 3

(His abuses)

I stopped my words as I got a tight slap over my cheeks. My face had turned towards the right side as I saw Taemin flinch and looked down at his plate. His little fingers started  shivering as tears rolled down his cheeks. Taehyung took a long step and walked towards Taemin as he grabbed his cheeks and made him look at him.

Taehyung: Who gave you the permission to cry huh?

He screamed at him. Walking towards taemin quickly i push taehyung's hand and pull him towards me. Hugging him tightly in my arms. His arms hugged my neck as he hid his face avoiding looking at taehyung. His tears soaking up my clothes as i just looked at taehyung who was badly angry for the thing i did.

Y/n: don't make our child suffer for my mistake...taehyung-ah.
I whispered sadly as I shushed Taemin in my arms.

Taehyung: he isn't my child.
He screamed as he tried pulling taemin from my arms. My grip got tight over him as taemin lightly screamed crying loudly. But he was someone stronger than me. In a sudden move he pulled taehyung and carried him away.

Taemin: mommy
He said wiggling in his arms until he stopped it as taehyung beat his back.

Y/n: stop it taehyung
I screamed and ran behind him as taehyung walked towards mine and taemin room.

Author's pov
Pushing that little crying kid on the bed harshly he got up on the bed beating him up as screamed of the small kid echoed the house. As soon as Y/n got inside she pushed taehyung harshly from him. Taehyung's eyes glared at her as Taehyung couldn't hold him anymore. Closing the door and window of the room he unblocked his belt and started slamming over Y/n body.

Y/n: Taehyung stops hurting.
She said screaming. The little kid inside the room hugged himself crying witnessing his mother getting abused again by his dad. With a shivering body he stepped down and ran towards Taehyung trying to push Taehyung away from Y/n.

Taemin: daddy stop
He cried

As he felt irritated by taemin he held him and pushed him also towards Y/n beating him as well. "Stop, don't do it" Y/n said screaming, hiding that little one's body inside hers. But it didn't work as taehyung kept on beating them. Both of them had started bleeding. Taemin had passen out as his and Y/n body bleeded badly. Y/n was crying a mess as the pain kept on covering her body and seeing Taemin state made her in pain more. She was a mother who raised this child and sometimes she regretted giving birth to him as she saw him being badly abused like her at least twice in a week.  He was abused twice a week whereas she was most of the time.  She closed her eyes and let the tears fall continuously. She pulled Taemin in her arms tightly as Taehyung didn't stop. Her body had stopped moving in the deep pain.

When Taehyung was done he left slamming the door. Y/n slowly opened her now red swollen eyes as moved her lightly seeing the room empty. Kissing the head of Taemin she whispered "I am sorry baby you have to go through this all it's all the fault of your mommy.....sorry baby." She said and cried bitterly. Placing Taemin's head lightly on the floor she tried to sit up. Muscles aching, body sore. She looked back at her kid passed out in the pool of blood. Tears ran down her cheeks fast as she pulled his body towards her. Placing his head on her lap she cried. She looked at the blood printed all over his clothes and tears staining his cheeks. Avoiding all her body pain she carried in her arms. Pain striked up hard as she cried. Placing him on the bed she lightly tapped his cheeks.

Y/n: Taemin
She whispered.

To be continued....
Maybe quite dark to keep child abuse as well and if anyone of you are disturbed by it then I am sorry and please take decisions because there will be more abuses of both character Taemin and Y/n.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment I love you all.