Chapter 9

Taemin: daddy
He cried as Taehyung just held him back and placed his body on the ground. Cupping has cheeks, he whispered.

Taehyung: wanted to speak everything out to mommy huh!

Taemin gulped down, lowering his head as he shook his head. Taehyung ruffled his hair and whispered "I know what you were going to do and now your mommy will suffer for it." Taemin looked over at him back as tears rolled down his eyes "pl-please don't do anything to mom." He whispered sobbing.

Taehyung: Why not?
He said as he raised his eyebrows.

Taemin: she's already in pain.....I don't like to see her in more pain.
He said sobbing while taking deep breaths.

Taehyung smirked and asked "Love your mom so much huh?" . Hearing him, Taemin nodded his head and wiped away the tears, not crying.

Taehyung: open your shirt.

Taemin kept on looking at him as he didn't do anything rather than looking straight into his eyes, scared.

Taehyung: do it....I won't hurt your mommy if you do it.

He said as Taemin took a deep breath thinking. Nodding his head he opened the button of his shirt and looked at Taehyung who was observing him. Taehyung held his wrist and pulled him forward as Taemin slightly shivered in his touch. Taehyung placed him on the counter as he slightly moved his hand on his bare chest. Raising his hand he asked "what is this?" In a husky tone Taemin looked at it and whispered "hands." Ruffling Taemin and he shut his lips with his hands making sure no sounds went out. With a deep breath he drugged his nails into his bare shoulder as Taemin moved in pain crying but his sobs were caught inside the door where no sound escaped outside as Y/n stayed there tapping her feet waiting for two of them to return back. Five minutes passed as Taehyung kept on digging his nails on him while Taemin cried wholeheartedly. When Taehyung thought things would get suspicious he removed his hands from his shoulders as his hands were slightly covered in the blood of Taemin. His hands still held Taehyung's, which were fighting to take them off a few seconds ago.

Taehyung: not even a single cry. Wipe your tears now.
Taehyung ordered and removed his hands from his lips as Taemin lightly sobbed and wiped his tears. Taehyung buttoned his shirt after wiping the blood off from his wound and wrapping it around with his handkerchief .

With that Taehyung looked at Taemin who was verbally and mentally damaged.

Taehyung: Do you want to pee?
He asked as Taemin slightly nodded his head.

~*~
Both returned back as Taemin hugged Taehyung's neck resting his head in his shoulder with tired eyes. Y/n looked at him and slowly ruffled his head and handed Taehyung's card to him.

Taehyung: all done.

Y/n: hmm
She hummed as Taehyung nodded and walked holding her hands.

Y/n: why did it take so much time?
She asked, looking at him as Taehyung looked back at her after hearing her question.

Taehyung: We met his doctor back again at the hallway as he started to console Taemin saying it will be fine.

Y/n: oh....baby are you sleepy
She asked, looking at Taemin who had his eyes slightly opened in pain. Taehyung slightly gripped Taemin waist as Taemin nodded in acceptance over her words but that acceptance was made over the hold that Taehyung took. Y/n lightly smiled as she held his tiny hands and kissed the top of it.

~*~

Y/n took Taemin in her arms as three of them reached the parking lot. With a deep breath looking side to side Y/n got inside the car as she held Taemin until her hands slightly brushed through his hurt shoulder while managing their postures. She scrunched her eyebrows as she lightly touched Taemin's shoulder. She was there when Taemin was being bandaged as she knew there was no bandage over his shoulders. She looked at Taehyung who was driving peacefully.

All of them reached home as she placed the sleeping Taemin in the bed carefully while Taehyung walked through his rooms to change his clothes as well. After she heard the door next to her closing she rushed herself and closed the door and locked it. Walking towards the bed she opened the shirt of Taemin and looked at his body. Her eyes stopped on the handkerchief which was already half soaked in blood. With a deep breath she opened it as she saw a wound.

Y/n: Taemin
She whispered moving his body slightly as Taemin opened his eyes after calling him 3 times. Taemin kept on blinking as Y/n looked over him. Caressing his head slightly she asked "what's wrong?....How did this happen?". Taemin gulped and looked around not seeing Taehyung until he burst into tears. Y/n looked over at him and pulled him up hugging him tightly in her arms.

Taemin: Daddy did this to me at the hospital and even in the morning he said he will kill you if I say what he is doing to me.
He said and sobbed in her arms crying.

Taemin: I don't wanna lose you mommy.
He whispered.

To be continued..
What do you think will happen in next chapter. Let me give you all a hint.
Hint: next prey of Taehyung is Y/n.
And it will be a complete dark Abuse...