Part 17

PRESENT
Her eyes slightly opened as she gained her conscious back. She looked at the front only to see the end of the door. She raised her head and pushed her body, but her weak body gave up. Her head hit the table back again making a loud sound waking Taehyung up. Taehyung sat on the bed and looked towards the right side seeing Y/n holding her now bleeding head with tears rolling down her eyes. Her naked body trembling over the coldness that floor had.

Huffing in anger, Taehyung got off the bed and walked towards her fragile body after turning the lights back again. Y/n eyes caught his feet as she slowly raised her head to see Taehyung. Taehyung kneeled down and held the back of head as she let out a little whimper, scared of Taehyung. Taehyung kept her head in his lap as he pulled out the blanket from the bed and wrapped it around her body. Giving the support for her body he made her stand up. But her weak sore legs gave up back to the floor after he left his hold. Taehyung looked at her and the door which was locked.

Fearing him, holding the bed she stood up back again and slowly walked towards his closet ignoring him. Taking a pair of his clothes she walked towards the bathroom and wore it. Taehyung kept on looking at her as she came out of the bathroom. Before he could say anything she spoke.

Y/n: i can't go with a blanket only wrapped over my body in front of taemin.
She said and placed his blanket on the bed and with the support of the wall she walked towards her room.

She slightly knocked on it saying "baby...open the door it's me".  She knew taemin was still not asleep. Taemin carefully opened the door and looked at the woman standing in front of him. Tears filled his eyes as he saw her bruised fac and bleeding head. Before taehyung could step out of the room to abuse taemin Y/n hurriedly went inside and locked the door. As soon as the door closed she shattered on the floor crying. Taemin walked towards and hugged her tightly, crying as well.

Taemin: Mommy don't cry..
'He whispered, caressing his face after a while. He kneeled down and held his ears whispering "sorry" thinking it was his fault that Y/n went through all of it.

Y/n kept on looking at him and hurriedly hugged him hiding him inside her arms.

y/n:its not your fault baby
She whispered and rubbed his back slightly.

Both stayed there in each other's arms for a while as Y/n stopped crying. Parting the hug she whispered "mommy collected a lot of money today." Taemin kept on looking at her and blinked his eyes confused.

Standing up from the floor after wiping the tears from her and taemin's cheeks. She walked towards the bed and sat on it with taemin following her. Getting under the sheet she pulled him on her arms and hugged him tightly ignoring to treat her bleeding wounds.

Taemin: But how?

y/n: you remember daddy gave his card to me this afternoon?
She whispered as Taemin nodded.

Afternoon at hospital.
After taehyung took taemin to the bathroom she looked at the card and walked towards the counter where taemin's medicines were being collected. After everything was done she looked at the cashier calculating.

Cashier: 3200 mam
He said

Nodding Y/n looked at the card and the cashier.

Y/n: can you cut 8000 from the card and give me the remaining 4800. I forgot to bring extra cash from home.

The cashier nodded as Y/n smiled and swiped the card and entered the pin. After 8000 was cutted from taehyung's card she got the remaining 4800 after 3200 was cutted from 8000. Y/n quickly kept the extra money in her jacket inside pocket and took the medicines with her another hand holding taehyung's credit card.

~*~
Taemin smiled looking at her while Y/n returned him back.

Taemin: Will it be enough to run away from here?

Y/n: Let me collect 2000 more than we are ready to run away. 
She said as taemin giggled. Happiness of running away from hell covered him as he hugged her tightly, kissing her all over her face.

Y/n giggled and caressed his head as taemin soon fell asleep on her arms. But Y/n couldn't, the event of earlier kept on playing through her head. Tears soon left her eyes as Y/n bit her lips trying to suppress her sobs. Hearing Taemin snore for a little while, she carefully placed his head on the pillow and covered his body with a blanket.

Walking towards the bathroom, she locked the door and moved forward towards the mirror and opened the clothes observing her scar, wounds and hickeys given by taehyung. Her eyes went blurry as every scream and scolding ran over head. Playing the scene back again. Y/n body trembled horrifically as her body shattered on the ground with her holding her head tightly. She cried. Soon her eyes were back to clear vision but screams still echoed her head.

Her fingers rushed towards the drawer as she took out a blade. The medicine that could relieve her pain at the moment was that blade. She looked at her wrist and brought it to the front of her eyes.

You're a killer. A murder. Who not only ate your mother's life but mine too.
Her mind replayed the scream of her dad as she made a cut over her wrist. Her breathing grew ragged as the pain of the new wound spread all over her body bringing light peace in her mind.

I don't know why I didn't choke you to death...when I found you were alive and my love was dead. Abusing you relieves all my pain. All my suffering that I went through when your mom died. Selling your body has become the best option for me. At Least i can earn it.
Cut.

You're such a whore. You're a bitch.You deserve to go and burn in fire. You should regret that your father still sends you to school, even after knowing you're a whore.Heard you enjoy other mens with your body, why don't you give it to us to enjoy it too. Afterall we are your classmates. Give your body to us. We are young and energetic then the men you spend your night with. We give you guarantee that we would give you better sex then the bullying you go through.
Cut.

I don't like used stuff and now i added you to the list. You're a cheater. You deserve worse than the pain I am giving you. You are a slut, how can you get pregnant when we did only once but that once also didn't last then 4-5 minutes as i hated how your body felt. Whore. Make the fucking child shut its lips. I will murder you infront of taemin. Pain is the only thing I can give as a form of gratitude. Don't freaking let out a word in front of everyone. You will get worse pain than this and I am completely sure about it.
Cut.

Her body shivered as she looked at her naked body getting covered over the blood. She kept on looking at her new made wounds and closed her eyes as a thick layer of tears rolled down. Even if she will escape all these abuses by running away, all the hate she had gone through from the small age would keep on repeating in her head. She knew she couldn't escape all these. She knew she couldn't escape from her mental pain even if she had a dream of her future without any physical pain.

She breathed out and looked towards her arms. She opened the drawer in front of her and took out the toilet paper which was kept as storage. She rolled down the papers and tore it as half of it was released. She rolled it through her other hands and placed it carefully over her wrist covering all her cuts.

To be continued...
So here's the next chapter of this story. I was left alone early at the morning so I could update it. I hope everyone are understanding all these chapter if you don't then ask me through the comments I will try my best to clear all of your confusion. And still one more thing rules are still left to come and I hope everyone knows that. I will try to update being his debt season 2 today at afternoon. But I am still not sure.