Chapter 21

Taemin: Daddy leave me...mommy said she will go.
He said crying.

Taehyung placed the kid on the bed and scolded him, tucking him to the bed waiting for him to sleep. After he did he wiped the tears from his cheeks and went towards his closet taking out a new fresh pair of clothes and first aid with the lock. He walked towards the basement and opened the door looking at Y/n still in the same position where he left her.

He walked towards her and opened her clothes applying ointment all over her wounds. After done with it he changed her clothes and left her like that and walked back towards the bedroom after locking the door.

Morning rises up as taemin walks towards his school with his head down low. Tears running down his eyes as he remembers last night's event.
"Your mom will be locked here until the day after tomorrow...you won't even be able to meet her. She will only be able to get out of here if you scored 20 above....if not then you will never see your mother face back again."

Taehyung's voice kept on repeating over his head as he remembered Y/n passed over the floor. He stood in front of the school's gate and looked at it. Wiping his tears he walked inside the school.

He came back to the house after a long day of school. His face was blank. He looked at Taehyung who was sitting on the sofa watching tv. Tears filled his eyes as he walked towards Y/n and his room and changed his clothes. After done with it he walked towards the basement and knocked on the door.

Taemin: mommy
His voice was weak as he waited there patiently to hear her reply but it didn't come. Fear of losing her was eating him up. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the door until he fell asleep there.

Next day he came back to the house with a big smile. He ran towards Taehyung and handed him his result. He had achieved 23 out of 25. Taeyung looked at him smiling as he stood up and walked to the basement with taemin following happily. Standing at the front of the door, he opened it. As soon as the door opened, Taemin ran inside. Both scared and happy feeling holding him. His eyes fell over the girl sitting there hugging herself. Her neck,hand and other body parts were covered in bandages.

Taemin: mommy
He said and ran towards her. He sat in front of her tears already running down over both of their eyes. Taehyung kept on looking at them as he looked at Y/n pulling taemin over her arms resting her head on his. Taemin had already started crying loudly as Y/n controlled her sobs and caressed his back.

Taemin: I thought you would leave me....i'm really sorry mommy you have to go through this because of me.
He whispered, raising his head towards her. Y/n wiped his tears and wiped his tears.

Y/n: it's not your fault baby.
She whispered. She was having trouble speaking but also she needed to relieve her child who was crying a mess at the time.

Taemin: Come let's go to our room.
He whispered and stood up wiping his tears. Y/n held the wall and his tiny hands got up. But her weak body gave up. Taemin sadly looked over her as tears never failed to roll down. Taehyung stepped in and walked towards the. Taemin looked at him scared as taehyung slowly held her hands and wrapped it around her. Taemin kept on looking at him as Taehyung carried her in his arms and walked further.

Taemin: daddy
He whispered and followed them. Taemin was scared as he thought Taehyung would beat her back again. Taehyung stopped in front of their room.

Taehyung: open the door taemin.
He whispered as taemin hurriedly opened the door and pushed it. Entering the room he placed Y/n at the bed and walked towards the drawer getting a first aid kit.

Taemin, who had already sat on the bed and had started to cover her body with a blanket, sat beside her and kissed her all over her face. He rested his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes. Taehyung sat in front of her and caressed her wounds.

Taehyung: I'm sorry..I went too harsh on you.
He said. y/n and taemin both eyes shot open as they looked at taehyung who was managing the ointment and bandages. Taehyung moved forward and opened the bandage which was already wrapped around her neck. As soon as it was open a little gasp left taemin's lips as taehyung looked at him.

Taehyung: don't touch it ok tamein....i will be back.
He said and went out of the room.

Y/n eyes kept on looking at the door as he went out. Taemin went and sat on her lap hiding his face as Y/n kissed the top of his head.

Taemin:I'm sorry mommy.
He whispered back again. Y/n tightly hugged him as taemin let out little cries. She lovingly caressed his head and smiled.

Taehyung came back again and looked at Taemin's face blankly looking at the corner of the room, with tears rolling down. His lips had little pout on them as eyes reflected sadness.

Cleaning the wound carefully he placed out a cotton bud where was ointment and wrapped the bandage around her neck. Treating every wound carefully with the help of taemin he changed her clothes as well.

To be continued.