Chapter 6

Morning fell over the city as the leaves shined the water over them as the sun rays fell over it. It was a perfect morning. Lightly wet roads and soils from the rain that took place at yesterday's night. People wishing each other good morning with the blessings of the old ones. The birds started its singing by chirping here and there across the town. The sun rose up high at the sky giving its light and warmth to the world. Sun rays escaping its way and running around the city as one of them peaked itself through the thin curtains lighting the room up.

Taehyung's eyes opened in irritation as he hugged the little one more tightly, hiding himself in his back but still the rays affected him. Giving an irritated hiss he pulled that blanket above his head with his sleepy eyes. His eyes looked to his side to see Taemin facing him. His sleeping face with hands holding Y/n's finger. Giving a deep sigh he sat up at the bed and walked towards his room after covering both of them with a blanket. He entered his bathroom and did his morning routine. With his wet hair he walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Changing his clothes he walked towards Y/n room seeing Y/n and taemin waking up. Both of them were sitting on the bed with eyes a little opened. Avoiding looking at Y/n he walked towards taemin and kissed his forehead with a smile over his lips he greeted him. Taemin didn't speak a word and got out of the blanket. Stepping on the floor he tried to  walk but ended up falling down.

Y/n: baby
She called his name and walked towards him as Taehyung had already picked him up and was trying to shush him.

Taemin: it hurts
He said and cried again. Wiggling in taehyung arms he forwarded his hands towards Y/n to hold him instead of Taehyung. He was scared of Taehyung from the very first day he experienced abuse.

7 years back
Y/n with an aching body she was there trying to shush the loud crying baby. Taehyng stepped inside the room with a bang and held taemin in his arms. Slapping him tightly he screamed "stop crying". Making the baby flinch and cry more. Y/n stayed there frozen and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung got more furious and threw that child on the floor without any mercy. Y/n flinched and looked at him. Before Y/n could go and hold taemin in her hands taehyung tightly slapped her too.

Taehyung: WHY ARE YOU SO USELESS? CAN'T YOU SHUT THIS FREAKING CHILD HUH? AREN'T YOU THE MOTHER.

He screamed and left the room slamming the door hard. Tears flew down Y/n eyes as she looked at the baby still crying. Holding him in her arms she rubbed his tiny body and rubbed his back pampering him with caresses and kisses. She knew he was hurt but she couldn't do anything then rub his body. Soon she ended up crying. She hugged the bay tightly inside her arms and walked and locked the door. Days of her past, days where she was abused by her dad replayed inside her head. She slid down the floor and looked at the baby who looked pale. Kissing his head she whispered "mommy loves you.....mommy will fix everything."

To be continued...
I feel bad for Taemin ☹️☹️☹️. Vote and comment how do you feel.