Chapter 19

Evening fell as taehyung was back from work. Taemin was back from his school too. Taemin stayed at the floor with all his books over the table studying. Taehyung sat right behind him on the sofa observing him and his works. Taehyung took the diary of taemin which was placed on the table. Taemin slowly raised his head and looked towards him but lowered his head studying back again as he saw taehyung observe each and every page carefully to see if there were complaints or not regarding taemin.

" Maths test to be taken tomorrow at 1st period. Be prepared. Full marks 25...pass marks 10"
Taehyung looked at it and at Taemin who was working on another subject's assignment.

Taehyung: You have a test tomorrow and you're studying something else.
He lightly shouted making taemin flinch and look at him.Taemin gulped and looked at taehyung.

Taehyung: Are you that genius that you don't need to learn anything huh?
He screamed as taemin flinched.

Holding the math book from the table, he opened the chapters which were assigned to learn for the test.

Taemin: daddy...I need to complete this otherwise the teacher will punish me.
He said innocently looking at taehyung after standing in front of him.

Taehyung held his hands and brought them near him. Crossing his legs with back resting on the sofa he looked at the book and at taemin.

Taehyung: what is 100+60+3
He asked, ignoring the words that Taemin said.

Taehyung: ANSWER ME.
He screamed. Y/n who had a hard scream walked towards the living room as she saw taemin breathing quickly calculating. Taehyung's eyes caught her as he raised his hands up for her to move forwards.

Taemin: 163
He said and looked at taehyung. Nodding taehyung looked at the book again and at taemin.

Taehyung: what is 2 x 8

Taemin: 16

Taehyung: what is 15+3

Taemin: 18....no no its 19
He said and looked at Taehyung who already had a smirk on his face. Taehyung kept the textbook on the sofa. He held taemin's hand and pulled him. Without any mercy he tightly slapped him.

Y/n: tae-

Taheyung: SHUT THE FUCK UP.
He screamed as Taehyung looked at the child who had started crying loudly.

Taehyung: when did 15+3 become 19 huh?
He said and jerked taemin's body. Raising his hand back again he tightly slapped him as Y/n quickly ran towards them pulling taemin inside her arms.

Taehyung, who was already angry, pushed y/n and held taemin.

Taemin: its 18 daddy...i'm sorry
He said crying but the man who was pulling the child did not stop.

Walking towards the downstairs he entered the room and pushed taemin on the floor. He tapped his feet and looked for his prey to run and come downstairs as she did. Fear held her too but she needed her child safe. After she entered the room, Taehyung pulled her body and locked the door behind.

Taheyung: Both son and mom need a good lesson to be taught.
He said.

To be continued...
The next chapter is already ready. Do you guys want me to update it today or tomorrow?